• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare |OT| Prepare for Gardenful of War

I saw some streams last night and it looked pretty fun , like a game you can relax and play and everyone can have a good time

I'll be sure to pick it up soon, I liked it

Mdk7

Am i the only one who finds the lack of a running option pretty disturbing?
The game is surely fun, yet i am missing that lots of times.

Just bought the game before work, so it'll be ready to go when I get home. I wasn't even really thinking much about this game, then playing the Titanfall beta I got the mp itch, and started to read up on this, and it sounded really fun. I'm excited that future maps and modes will be added for free.

nampad

Am i the only one who finds the lack of a running option pretty disturbing?
The game is surely fun, yet i am missing that lots of times.

I haven't played it yet but I think it is great that there is a game without a sprint button again. Some shooters just don't need it.

Awww, I mistakenly thought it was coming to pc tomorow and was quite excited about it...seems there isn't any precise date so far, or is there?

I'm stupid excited for this game. Bought it and downloaded on the Xbox One this morning, but didn't get a chance to play. Can't wait for tonight.

Shady859

Gamefly copy should arrive tomorrow (360) I couldn't bring myself to buy it even with budget pricing. It looks like it could be fun for a week or two just to break things up from CoD and BF4. Titanfall will kill the community though.

theytookourjobz

Should have the Xbone version from Gamefly tomorrow. Can anyone tell me if there's much progression? How much staying power will this have? Are there unlocks like Battlefield?

Caayn

Should have the Xbone version from Gamefly tomorrow. Can anyone tell me if there's much progression? How much staying power will this have? Are there unlocks like Battlefield?
You can level up your character by completing various challenges, these challenges can be anything from defeating X enemy Y times or use ability X Y times.

For each game you play you get coins based on your performance. These coins can be spent for sticker packs, similar to ME3 but more types of packs. These packs contain weapon upgrades, skins, alternate characters( with their own weapons), defense structures.

Z_Y

Got a few games in before work and really, really enjoyed it. Love the looks and it controls great. Can't wait to hop on tonight.

Add me: Z Y

I'm going through this thread in a bit to add people so do not be alarmed.

JayEH

This game looks better than I thought it would be. I was watching some gameplay last night and really like what they're going for. Seems like it could be some fun splitscreen co-op.

I'll wait for it to go on sale though.

Spiderduff

I will be getting this later today after work for the Xbox One. Feel free to add me: Spiderduff. If you do add me though, Invite to play though. I hate adding a bunch of people and never actually playing with any of them.

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
Can anyone clarify exactly what split screen options are there for the 360 version? I'm confused on the actual split screen differences between X1 & 360.

Nintyb

Banned
Bought the 360 version and loving it after a few games of the horde mode. Rather refreshing to play a colorful FPS and it actually plays great as well.

zugzug

holy moly watching ProdigyX play this on stream is fine and all exciting fun game but someone needs to slap him when he screams out loud. had to turn his volume down for that 5-10% of the time he screams loudly so I couldn't hear normal volume.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
just bought it from the us store for 10€ less

just get it from there man

Yeah, did the same.

By the way, when by XBO is set to English/US as language and region, will matchmaking look for servers in the US or will it still look for servers with the best ping? Not sure if there is a uniform behavior across games. PvZ doesn't show the current region or ping.

Top Bottom