• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare |OT| Prepare for Gardenful of War

Jinaar

This game should be cross play for the 360/XBone. Owning both systems and having friends just on the 360 at the moment is a drag. What a let down.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
The game is really fun, especially with all its diverse class skills.

iDipUwgLfOkFF.gif

Nintyb

Banned
This is my new "come home from work, have a few beers, and zone out to game." I like that it can be competitive and teamwork is rewarded but sometimes I just like to go cactus and snipe fools.

Wonder if EA/Popcap plan on laying the DLC on thick.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Reloading takes much time, and even the jetpack cooldown didn't save me. Hope that stoopid plant get's diarrhea. (Sorry for minus.com being a shitty gif hoster)

inUJIdPK4vWuP.gif

ChuckNyce

Damn this looks so fun, he's playing the horde mode.

Had to cut the stream but I'll be back on later this afternoon or tonight if anyone wants to play/watch. I'm definitely digging it, fun little game that should hold my attention for awhile. Think they did right by pricing it at $39.99 too.

I've played roughly 10 team death match games now. The plants have won every round. It seems like The Chomper is responsible for most of that. I'm sure it'll become less dominant as time goes by, though.

Anyways, I'd love to okay with some GAFfers. Feel free to add me: Short Round 86.

Luck

so, I heard that game is 60 fps on Xbox One, which is great, but how is framerate on x360 - 60 too, or 30?

Caayn

Reloading takes much time, and even the jetpack cooldown didn't save me. Hope that stoopid plant get's diarrhea. (Sorry for minus.com being a shitty gif hoster)

inUJIdPK4vWuP.gif
I got a reload time decrease, for the cactus, from a sticker pack.

MrBlonde

I had my fiancee pick this and Rayman up for the Xbox One at TRU since they had a pretty good gift card deal, looking forward to checking it out tonight

feel free to add me CHROMExSKULL

S0cc3rpunk

Unconfirmed Member
Yay!!!!! just downloaded this from the marketplace :D i can't wait to jump in, if anyone care to add me my GT is III OROZCO III
xbox one only, i might get it for 360 later on

Etnos

Banned
Is it me or is it really hard to win a game as an Attacker? haven't won a single match of gardens and graveyards with the Zombie team.

Smokey

Will be downloading on X1 when I get home. Never played a PvZ game. Dunno what to expect but it looked pretty cool @ e3 last year.

FHIZ

Played one match in the sort of training grounds play list, seemed pretty fun. Audio design could have used some work, just seemed really hollow... maybe Battlefield 4 just spoiled me.

Seemingly can't connect to a match/server at the moment, but maybe that's just a product of there not being a lot of people online yet, or something...

or the game is completely broken, and we're in for a good number of "we're sorry" double xp weekends and player appreciation month in April :p

Nintyb

Banned
Seemingly can't connect to a match/server at the moment, but maybe that's just a product of there not being a lot of people online yet, or something...

360 or Xbone? I've been playing all morning and never once not found a match on 360. I'm sure both will have a fair share once everyone is home from work/school.

Just hit rank 8 and already seeing a few players ranked 25+. Got damn.

Mindlog

So much Mass Effect 3 MP in this.
Was ready to pick it up, but the I remembered the inventory. I never left ME360 because that's where all my gear was. Will wait until I get my One. Hopefully there are a lot of streams tonight. I've heard a lot of positive buzz from people I used to play ME3MP with.

Nice to hear that the game is fun, I have my disc copy on order but it's not out until friday in the uk, so dumb.

Can I use paypal and download this from the US?

RdN

How's the lag?

For what I know, the game doesn't run on dedicated servers (it's P2P).. So with 24 player I'm kind of worried it'll be a subpar experience.

Top Bottom