• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS Early Access Thread: This Is Battle Royale

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
After being a console-only "competitive" player this is the first game that got me to try out PC gaming. Still have to get used to Mouse+Keyboard, but here's a small highlight from 2 days ago ( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡°):

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/177914770

Is this change bannable?

The crouch jump wasn't bannable and it also required setting up in the INI settings.

Worst case scenario, they remove the ability for you to set it up there for NO REASON WHATSOEVER.

Gamescom crate price is going up! Should have farmed more than 3. lol

That's what I like to see! Quantity goes down, price goes up. Was sitting around 70,000 available the last time the price was at $3.50ish.

Slacker

Just ordered some new RAM to hopefully cure some crashing issues I've been having. My friends will be happy if that fixes it. Last time it happened I was driving a jeep full speed with three passengers, and when I restarted the jeep kept going deep into the blue before slowing enough for them to jump out. I guess my character stayed in the seat too cause they couldn't get me out of there to drive back to safety. :)

JBuccCP

140 fucking hours in and I finally got my goddamn chicken dinner! After 7-8 number 2's I was pretty ready to say fuck it. Naturally my NVIDIA recording thing fucked up so I only got one short clip out of it.

JDB

Banned
When it's you versus a team of 3 and 4 and they keep reviving each other ( ._.)

228FDB7BB5ABA6B91108A82B4EAF0618EE13A799

Winner winner chicken fucking dinner. FUCK YES! 7 kills. New high for me. Also, it got so late in that game that it forced the circle to be basically nothing. It also did it right at a house in Pochinki lol.

twitch mask going for $13 rn...think im just gonna hold out hope, see if it can hit $20...

That's what I'm hoping for.

Blizzard

Banned
I get really tired of squad games where I don't see anyone for 25 minutes.

"I'll just drop school", I finally thought. ...out of 90+ people on the server, 0 people dropped school. Instead, about 20 dropped north of it to the town.

KevinRo

140 fucking hours in and I finally got my goddamn chicken dinner! After 7-8 number 2's I was pretty ready to say fuck it. Naturally my NVIDIA recording thing fucked up so I only got one short clip out of it.

Congrats. I got my first dinner recently. The last dude caught me off guard and I guess he wanted a glory kill so he cooked a grenade. Luckily I happened to peek him out of the corner of my vision and I killed him. Hah. I got so lucky.

vanty

Has anyone ever seen such a big circle with only 18 players left? It was a 90 something player game to begin with. Vast majority must have landed in the Pochinki-School-Rozhok area and just slaughtered each other. Yet a few circles later in top 10 there were four of us basically on top of one another and I got double teamed and died for 7th with no kills ahah.

Same thing with Scar-L, you can't see shit thru that pinhole. Especially when the target you aiming at is moving.

What the hell is with the Mk14's iron sight?

How can you see anything through that pinhole?

Maybe I don't have enough experience with the game to be able to really know how it compares to anything else, but I had no problem popping two headshots from the ground on two guys who were on the roof of the building ~30m away, using nothing but the m14's iron sights.

Servers down

I swear I love this game so much but goddamn if it isn't a janky piece of broken crap at times.

Janky Piece of broken crap is relative.

Compared to say Battlefield One or Overwatch? Yes it is.

Compared to just about every FPS shooter game ever made, it's pretty good. Really good even for a small team. Super fast 100 player matchmaking that generally works flawlessly in teams of 4.

juicyb

Been getting back into this game after a long break during FPP's introduction. Played about 20 games so far with a 20 percent win rate. Think I've warmed up to FPP finally.

We in there.

Railings on stairs have this odd quantum property where if you shoot through them it's 90% blockage, if you're shot through them it's 90% pass through. Illogical? Yes, but true

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Am I the only one feeling like there are more cheaters ATM? I'm left scratching my head more often than usual lately. And it seems reporting people on the forum like they ask does nothing, I reported a guy 3 weeks ago and he's still playing, with 147 KDR.....

For future reference in solo games.

How can I see the names of players that kill me after the fact and report people?

I had one guy baiting me and his friend came up next to me and killed me. The guy baiting tried to stay off my camera but I heard him running close and saw him on part of the view in eye sight of the guy that killed me that was looting me and they didn't shoot.

BigDes

Shotguns are so random on me I just give up on them entirely. Most times I can deal more damage with my pistol.
I swear for me shotguns either fire health into the enemy or they fire at right angles to the barrel.

If I get into shotgun range I usually switch to pistol or melee cause I suck so bad with the boomsticks

I just had a weird thing where, without touching my number keys or the mouse wheel, I suddenly switched to my pistol for no reason in the middle of a firefight.

Top Bottom