• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
ugh I don't want to miss out on the preorder costumes but I'm going to be rather frustrated if I cave and preorder it off PSN now only to be notified tomorrow I won one of the twitter giveaways

the fact people have been asking since they announced the contest and they've never even responded about if winners would be notified before Tuesday is really annoying

I felt exactly same about this situation.

J-Tier

Well, in my case, it'd be good, I could give it to a friend so now we can play locally at either of our houses. Don't think I'll win a twitter giveaway though.

SSReborn

SS Y U SHOOT DA WRONG WAYS

Its by accident because you have to press neutral triangle first and then move and sometimes you get messed up. Its also a move that once the animation starts you can't stop it you have to commit so basically if I run in the wrong direction I have to wait until he finishes running to regain control.

The match disconnected but I believe that I won because I heard the uncharted music lol

Sponge

Banned
I can't believe we're this close to release.

We've come a long way, guys. I've had fun hyping this game with you all. Tomorrow cannot come soon enough.

SoulUnison

Banned
Welp, just took the plunge and preordered on PSN with about 45 minutes to go.

Going to be maining the Vita version. Hopefully I'll find some new Vita buddies to round out my Friends List with.
Let's do this!

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Vita firmware update finally finished downloading. Installing now.

My internet is painfully slow tonight. Looks like I probably won't be able to play it tonight once it goes live. I'll just have to download it on my system, and play it on the bus tomorrow. I may just set up the PS3 download as well. Bah!

Still, I can't believe it's finally here! I much prefer Sony announcing games a few months before release, instead of announcing them years in advance, and people forget about them or lose interest.

Here's hoping this game does well. I'm suspecting it will. As I've stated before, I don't think PBR had a crazy, Killzone 2 level budget. I think that it doesn't have to sell 8 million units to be profitable for Sony, and a success. I'd be surprised if this game breached $10 million as far as the budget goes. It just seems like it was a well managed game in terms of production and cost.

I dont see any reason why reviews wont be up as soon as it turns 12. It was only IGN that said their review would be up at 11 AM

How exciting @_@

If I beat you, you are making me a custom "Clock Blocker" player card :D

Do you want us to all lose? :>

7f8.gif

lol

Noi

You bastards and your DST made me think I could download the game 40 minutes ago. This last hour has been brutal.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Someone inside me hoping that playstation twitter would announce winners at midnight but I seriously doubt it.

I think me and my friend can beat omar and clockw0rk if we practiced for few days. :p

Top Bottom