• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

DigitalOp

Banned
Lol Thats why JStein had to wait at first... Cuz he would play it first!

I feel like we're the first people to play this game lol

Only GAF stays up for midnight releases! lol

Lol Thats why JStein had to wait at first... Cuz he would play it first!

I feel like we're the first people to play this game lol

Only GAF stays up for midnight releases! lol

I wonder how Mink is doing haha...But actually really grateful for my DL time. The install is going slow though...Just hit 22% :(

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
My download is at 912MB/1363MB. I'm getting about 1MB per second. My internet is terribly slow, though.

Once the Vita version is done, I'm going to download the PS3 version overnight on both of my PS3s.

Feel free to add me, just make sure to let me know if you're from GAF. I usually don't get to my message box for a while, and I forget who the hell some people are. Especially if their GAF name is different from their PSN name.

My PSN name is Figboy of course!

Tagg9

Wow, I'm jealous of you guys. I won't be able to play until I get home tomorrow evening. The mailman had better have delivered it by then or there'll be hell to pay.

DigitalOp

Banned
I really wanna say fuck it and hop online asap..
Im at 84% d/l

Anybody wanna get some matches going quick? Ill host or something

PSN: DigitalOp

KalBalboa

Banned
Holy hell this is great.

My buddy and I are doing 2 v 2 bot matches, Cole & Raiden versus. The Killzone stage versus Dante & Kratos was pretty spectacular in stock mode.

This is some serious fun.

Ran rp

Idk if the character can be chosen bet hey, here's Parappa!

j40hTug64Kyb4.jpg

graywolf323

hey @playstation give me a free copy i answered each one of your twitter queries correctly

I think I missed a couple of the twitter questions but I hope I get a free copy too

what's weird though is they only ever asked 8 questions, really seems like someone screwed up the trivia contest

SoulUnison

Banned
And I'm in - Vita Version.
Add me if you're looking for a Vita friend and Rival - I play LittleBigPlanet, too.

PSN - SoulUnison

Yuripaw

Banned
So how does the game look on PS Vita for those who have booted it up so far? I sadly don't own a PS3 right now, but am considering picking up the Vita version.

KalBalboa

Banned
I think I missed a couple of the twitter questions but I hope I get a free copy too

what's weird though is they only ever asked 8 questions, really seems like someone screwed up the trivia contest

I had my question answered during the IGN Twitter dealie and never got a message about a free copy. Any ideas on what to do?

So how does the game look on PS Vita for those who have booted it up so far? I sadly don't own a PS3 right now, but am considering picking up the Vita version.

I played the beta on Vita and it looked great.

Spike is soooooooo cool. Legend mode is easy but it gets harder as you play. I had a little trouble fighting my rival.
This game looks amazing.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Got 5 minutes left on my download, then the install. I can't believe the game is finally here! As someone who's been pretty positive on this game since moment one, I'm super pumped. I can't stay up too late tonight, though, but at least I'll have it on my Vita for tomorrow.

DigitalOp

Banned
Installing...... more waiting... but this game is so damn worth it...

Do I have any takers on that online match or must I hop into random??

I saw your request Chambers

Top Bottom