• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting 2013 Thread: Go Fourth

The Lamp

I don't buy their "you can eventually have the entire PS catalog available" or whatever.

They could have done that this gen and not even all of the PS1 and PS2 games are on the store. Why should I believe that they will have PS1 and PS2 and PS3 games all on it now? Lol

Cirruss

Did they deliberately cut out Randy Pitchford's onscreen appearance? He appeared for a split second I think before it just switch to narration only.

Frillen

So many great features!

However, I do fail to see how the remote play is going to save the Vita. Peple still have to actually buy the Vita itself.

alphaNoid

Banned
I'm pretty impressed with Sony's showing, but one thing that sticks out in a very bad way is ...

Playstation
Gaikai
Ustream

all these names being used and and not being incorporated into the Playstation brand. It seems so bolt on to me :/

mclem

I'm a little distressed that most of the dev talking heads are already tied to Sony in some way. I assume there's more big names still to come.

Top Bottom