• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting 2013 Thread: Go Fourth

nib95

Banned
This is horrible
KuGsj.gif

None of these games look like they were ready.

You must be out of your mind. KZ4 looked insanely polished.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
im guessing alot of cross gen games if this is coming out this year with so little games being mentioned ?

fffffffffff

I'm kind of disappointed so far in the games. The hardware and features are pretty impressive, but we have generic sci fi shooter, infamous sequel which doesn't look that much different from infamous, and two new games that aren't exactly my type of game.

Hope we can see the box before this is over, I really don't want to wait until e3 to see it.

I'm rather enjoying everything they're showing. I've been looking for a reason to switch back to Sony next-gen and as long as they don't have the anti-used game garbage, I'll likely do so.

i-Lo

It's still too difficult to discern the resolution and accompanying framerate of the games we've seen so far (the drive club might be 60fps)

Knack looked to have really pretty, but really narrow levels. Everything looks like a great Pixar "thing" except for the ugly main character.

I love the new Killzone though but so far, I'm underwhelmed overall.

The 8GB RAM though will cause MS to rethink their efforts.

Top Bottom