• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting 2013 Thread: Go Fourth

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Witness looked cool except for all those stupid fucking maze things.. wtf were those, if that's the game... pass.

anddo0

This is horrible
KuGsj.gif

None of these games look like they were ready.

god forbid Sony shows us a console in Feb with unfinished games. Never change GAF. The hype you people created was unrealistic. Sony has showed more than they had to.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Crossing off Quantic Dreams from my bingo card.

I'm getting flashbacks to PS2's tech demo. "Look how realistic this AI-less head floating in space is! This will be in all your games!"

MormaPope

Banned
One of the most overly poignant and melodramatic conferences ever, based on this conference you'd believe the PS4 can cure cancer and be used as a nuclear weapon.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Sony really did hit it out of the park and exceeded all my expectations so far. I really don't think that anyone can say this was a bomb without genuinely be trolling. Great unveil of a new console and they haven't even shown it yet.

Sony has gotten me excited about video games for the first time in many many years again today. They Won.

edit: See above.

Izick

Heavy Rain is one of my favorite PS3 games (LOL U P00PHEAD DAT AINT A GAME; ugh) so I'm looking forward to Beyond and what QD is doing on the PS4. Old man looks crazy.

Necron

Bunch of babbies up in here.

Wahhhh show me something cool.

Sony has already shown it came through on the specs .... the games will come. People so impatient these days.

This. A lot of new games shown - new IP as well as established IP. You could not expect more.

David Cage is showing a face! Neat tech demo...

Media Molecule is here now!

Top Bottom