• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting 2013 Thread: Go Fourth

You can't talk about wanting to create emotions and then follow that up with a strong graphical focus when the most emotional games in recent years have been The Walking Dead and Journey; neither of which featured realistic graphics - in fact arguably the more abstract graphics in those games make it easier to become emotionally invested because you can accept logical flaws / project your own thoughts onto the game due to the presentation.

Lord Phol

Oh the gamespot stream is alot better, damn why did I waste so much time on twich!
Okey that model was pretty nice, animations are the future devs!

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Continuing the long tradition of old man realtime tech demos.

Square had one back in the day.

This is a terrible conference (like every Sony conference in recent memory). I don't know why I still watch these things.

I've seen nothing that makes me hyped for the PS4 nor the future. If anything, I feel even more disinterested than before.

EulaCapra

Oh gawd! Uncanny Valley! Burn it all down! Burn this old pedo down! Dear god, why did they show a creepy old man? They could've used anybody else.

KageZero

Hardware and os software are great i'm really impressed with those, well done sony. About game shown so far it's just meh... Nothing interesting, graphic style in all games look really bad in my opinion i hope they will show something interesting on that side.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Old man's skin looked great, hair looked...odd.

Top Bottom