• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting 2013 Thread: Go Fourth

Anyone watching in Home?

anyone?

I have it cued up as back up, took me ONLY 30 minutes to update the Home software, to load it, and download all the other crap (Theater) etc. I had to walk around in a virtual mall and a movie theater like a moron and look for this stream, finally found it sat down, figured out how to make it full screen. It's frikin embarrassing... but fun.

rinse82

5:50:35 PM EST
Sony's playing some very chill instrumental jams, and just announced that we're starting in 10 minutes

Souunds like its on time!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Sessler--"This thing is going to launch close to $600."

Let the industry crash begin!

LordCanti

The official Sony stream is crap,and that's the one GB is simulcasting. Now I need to figure out how to take the audio from GT's pristine stream and mux in GB's commentary, but not the sure to be shitty Sony feed.

LB_0076.jpg

aganu

Gamespot said:
A loudspeaker voice tells us to turn our cell phones to "silent." Looks like Sony is planning to be punctual this evening, letting us know the show will begin in 15 minutes.

Top Bottom