• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Evolution are showing Sony Gotham Racing will they leave GT for a later date?

It probably doesnt make sense to have 2 big real world racing games at launch and if GT isnt coming until late 2014 then it would be smart to leave the big reveal until later this year or next year.

This sounds kinda dumb but I hope nothing else leaks. I wanna atleast be surprised by the design of the console.

seriously. The announcement is just a few days ahead. I don't want anything to leak otherwise whats the point of the reveal on the 20th. Maybe I shouldn't go to the internet till then but too much anticipation lol

No meteorite Gifs?

sba1K3y.gif

Mik_Pad

Banned
Will there be awards for the best Kaz Gif?? ...lol

I haven't post much here but I have seen most of the thread and is truly epic.

fixuis

So if Evolution are showing Sony Gotham Racing will they leave GT for a later date?

It probably doesnt make sense to have 2 big real world racing games at launch and if GT isnt coming until late 2014 then it would be smart to leave the big reveal until later this year or next year.

What? Got a link?

I rather have that for Vita.

speaking of Vita, do you think they should show vita? I mean, they've garnered a lot of attention for this event, announcing some vita things could serve as some additional marketing for Vita right?

This is how I see things going down

Stream Start-
Introduction
PS3 talk - spin - God of War, Last of Us, Beyond, Wonderbook
Vita talk - Killzone - Tearaway - whatever announcements they have scraped together
PS4 reveal - sizzle real of footage from a bunch of games - talk about features - controller - show off a couple of games - and one more thing...

MasLegio

Banned
Great hint in the Playstation video. "Sony computer entertainment was created in November 16th of 1993".

Fast forward 20 years, you get November 16th of 2013, known as the release date for the PS4.

:)

quite plausible considering it is just before holiday shopping begins and is in time for Black Friday which is on November 29.

dancmc

I want this to be so good. I need both Sony and MS to bring it next gen and setting a high bar would only serve game fans. That is truly one of Sony's real strengths

Sid

Who's the guy on the left? He makes two horrendous sex jokes in the clip, including a pointless "naked fat woman" reference that makes no goddamned sense. The others are clearly embarrassed to work with him. He also slowed down conversation a few times with personal hyperbole.
Yup that guy is very annoying and is really making this not worth watching.

Who's the guy on the left? He makes two horrendous sex jokes in the clip, including a pointless "naked fat woman" reference that makes no goddamned sense. The others are clearly embarrassed to work with him. He also slowed down conversation a few times with personal hyperbole.
Seriously, he is extremely awkward and unfunny. He reminds me if the boss in the UK office

lockload

This event wil better not be a letdown after the amount of hyp ein this thread :)

If ive done my timezone magic right this is 11pm uk time?

Midas

This event wil better not be a letdown after the amount of hyp ein this thread :)

If ive done my timezone magic right this is 11pm uk time?

Correct. If you check the OP, you can see the amount of time left. Doesn't matter which timezone you is in. It is still correct. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom