• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagg9

A legend of the east.
A competition that went too far.
An untested challenger seeks an unwilling master...to learn the art of an ancient combat.
A combat where to survive you must destroy!!!
For Honor! For Love! For Justice!
Kaz Hirai, the power of a warrior! The heart of a champion!

Awesome...

Stuart444

I think you're underestimating the fact that MS won't be the only ones moneyhatting this time.

Hope so, MS did plenty of 'moneyhatting' this generation, Sony needs to take it seriously and do some of their own otherwise MS could come in quite easily and steal some thunder from Sony early on.

what are my chances of a ps4 500gb or 1tb,2tb day 1

i will get a ps4 when either of these 3 available

anything less is a waste for me

a 1080p movie is 4-8 gbs blue-ray

720p tv is 550mb web dl
1080p tv is 1.27gb web dl

PS3 doesn't recognize more than 500GB does it? With the PS4, as long as they allow you to replace the internal HDD, I would expect 750 to 1TB to be recognized.

Hope so, MS did plenty of 'moneyhatting' this generation, Sony needs to take it seriously and do some of their own otherwise MS could come in quite easily and steal some thunder from Sony early on.

Sony need to put all the money into first party.
The last time, we had things like Haze and Unreal Tournament 3.

Stuart444

I'm posting at 19:09 CET and in New York now it's 13:09 so at 18:00 in New York it will be midnight here.

Yup, just to quote myself:

Yes, it is 6pm EST which is GMT-5 so add 5 hours from that (which takes us to 11pm GMT, 12am CET/GMT+1. If you're timezone differs from those, figure it out by adding/subtracting whatever you're timezone is in GMT)

Maybe someone should update the Op with some of the common hours (GMT, CET, etc) so the question of "When does it start in x" will be asked less frequently.

Rösti;47796073 said:
Just realized the new video: http://webassets.scea.com/pscomauth.../webasset/ps-youtube-player.swf?v=U7w5i_YCFmQ

The Japanese webpage has been updated as well: http://www.jp.playstation.com/playstation2013/

Also, registration is closed: http://playstationmeeting.com/regclose.html

Perhaps mentioned already, but still.

Dat button...

btn-view-livestream.png

So close...

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Yup, just to quote myself:

Maybe someone should update the Op with some of the common hours (GMT, CET, etc) so the question of "When does it start in x" will be asked less frequently.
I generally use this tool: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

It works great, though maybe a table of time differences could be handy as well.

Dat button...

btn-view-livestream.png

So close...
Indeed. I also noticed this in the source of https://secure.eu.playstation.com/meeting2013/:

I use Chrome, and it doesn't appear in the images list if you use "Inspect element".

Pachimari

Where is the news about the event being streamed in PlayStation Home? It's buried in this or the other thread somewhere, we should really do a new thread for that.

yurinka

A legend of the east.
A competition that went too far.
An untested challenger seeks an unwilling master...to learn the art of an ancient combat.
A combat where to survive you must destroy!!!
For Honor! For Love! For Justice!
Kaz Hirai, the power of a warrior! The heart of a champion!

The%20Kickboxer%203%20-%20Kazified!.gif

Youtube version!!! for much better quality!

You are too awesome! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
This threads keeps delivering

Sony need to put all the money into first party.
The last time, we had things like Haze and Unreal Tournament 3.
Don't forget Lair. I prefer them to keep investing on internal productions like ND, SSM, etc in addition smaller, different to games like Journey and Unfinished Swan.

Wouldn't it be the first time they stopped you using old controllers if that were the case?

Well I guess you could possibly use it for the BC games (PS1, PS3 streamed and possible PS2 games) but not much else.

PS2 controllers don't work with PS3. I am not sure if the OG PS controller works with PS2.

PS2 controllers don't work with PS3. I am not sure if the OG PS controller works with PS2.

Yes PS controllers worked fine with PS2, I ony had one multiplayer game (Burnout 3), which didn't accept it for 2 player games.

PS2 controllers can work on PS3 with a usb adapter http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0040Q9EKC/, but I don't think there was an official one.

Youtube version!!! for much better quality!

Amazing, can't see your gif version tho.

DBT85

Well I guess you could possibly use it for the BC games (PS1, PS3 streamed and possible PS2 games) but not much else.

Surely that depends on what the touch area is used for if anything in certain titles.

I can't imagine things like Fifa will make so much use of it or the Move features in such a way that they are mandatory on the PS4 version of the game. On that basis both the DS3 and DS4 should be fine for playing the game.

Ahhhhhh I cant hold my excitement.
I wont be able to make it to the stream so will the streams PSblog,GT or IGN be recorded. I can watch them anytime right?

Isnt there a rumor of Sony having 2 3rd party exclusives at the show? I thought I read that somewhere...

Mifune

Mehmber
I'm not expecting much in the way of moneyhats from Sony or Microsoft. Maybe some timed stuff. But full exclusives? No way in hell.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
What is the best option for trying to find a recording of the live stream without being bombarded by spoilers? Even opening the gaming forum on GAF will give away all the main points in thread titles. I won't be able to watch it live due to work, will probably be at least 8-9 hours late catching up

might be a dumb question since i've not followed gaming news as closely as i used to, but here goes: what are the chances of seeing Sony announcing partnership with the Oculus Rift guys on the 20th? Killzone 4 with that thing would be something alright...

Sid

might be a dumb question since i've not followed gaming news as closely as i used to, but here goes: what are the chances of seeing Sony announcing partnership with the Oculus Rift guys on the 20th? Killzone 4 with that thing would be something alright...
Honestly I don't see that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom