• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
iXJZrriELvNzd.gif

So awesome. Thanks.

I think the other PS Meeting platform unveilings have focused almost entirely on that platform. They give a brief overview of their current platforms, but then spend the rest of the time talking about the new platform. They're have Destination Playstation set a few days after this, so they can talk about details on PS3 and Vita games and potential price drops there.

Yep. I'm only talking about the first 20 minutes or so. There's certain things that they'd leave for the other event if they are USA only. This one is more globally focused even though it's also in USA.

Stuart444

Rösti;47804924 said:
The MP4 files can be accessed by copying their URLs from the source file. I did it for you:

[...]

It's in chronological order. If you for some reason want to watch these in SD quality, just replace "hd" with "sd".

Thanks a lot mate, I'll check these out later on.

4 days and 10 minutes left...

Are you guys really surprised? The shit executives have finally left Sony and now Kaz Hirai is in charge and he wants to bring back ps1 era glory days

Nintendo and MS are shitting there pants right now

MasLegio

Banned
do not know why but for some reason the name Playstation 20/20 has stuck with me as an optional name

clear vision 20/20, this is the new normal - jump out
20 years since SCEA
date for reveal 20/02
20/20, a brand of bum wine

So, focusing on Crash in The beginning video mean Crash will back as PS exclusive T_T ?

Nah, Crash had his time, and his place, in Playstation history. It's obvious from this thread who Sony's new mascot is.

Also, wow at that Mario comment. Sony is straight up trolling, which they haven't done in a very long time. This leads me to believe bombs will be dropped come the 20th.

Dat PS2 hype was and still is the best hyped electronic ever. Seeing that sexy blue box x-mas morning filled my body with joy. Played Madden 2001 and Tekken Tag for HOURS during school vacation. The King of Kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom