• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think is the most likely, software related 'megaton', Sony could announce at the event?

I'd say The Last Guardian / Final Fantasy Versus XIII on PS4.

Or an exclusive Metal Gear Solid.

I can't think of anything else that's probable without being way to unrealistic. (eg. Battlefield exclusive).

What do you guys think is the most likely, software related 'megaton', Sony could announce at the event?

I can't think of anything else that's probable without being way to unrealistic. (eg. Battlefield exclusive).

Gran Turismo 6 confirmed as a launch window title.

Keyblade shown on screen. KH3 eventually coming out. Versus is Scrapped

It's isn't the build up to the 20th that's killing me, it's the long wait until the launch after I know what's coming on Wednesday that's going to kill me.

Kyoufu

Versus will be renamed to XV when they're done with FFXIV 2.0

Bookmark it.

Mr. RHC

As in most likely, I'd argue Uncharted 4 would have a pretty good impact. I guess it depends on Naughty Dog's resources while finishing The Last Of Us.

KillGore

It's isn't the build up to the 20th that's killing me, it's the long wait until the launch after I know what's coming on Wednesday that's going to kill me.

IF the PS4 launches this year it won't be much of a wait tbh, considering the PS3 launched like a year and a half after it was announced. Still though, I'm going to feel the same way lol

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
it's really the perfect time. They've teed it up perfectly, all that's left is to hit the homer in a couple days. I hope they go beyond a few games at the meeting. Announce partnerships for future titles and more. I wonder if they feel like they have to do the same.

I'm really wondering what all they'll be showing because I know they're saving a decent amount for E3 as well.

I'm really wondering what all they'll be showing because I know they're saving a decent amount for E3 as well.
The vita meeting showed a lot didn't it? Even announced games/partnerships without showing anything other than a logo. That's what I'm hoping for, would be awesome. But yeah you need stuff for E3.

Ah well. Few more days.

I just got this ad
ibxon1DR9B6odh.png

lol

ROFL.

I swear it's hard NOT to get hyped for this event.

Small. I just can't imagine that From would allow Miyazaki to work on a game that would be direct competition for their biggest upcoming title. And Sony is close to NAMCO, so I doubt they'd want to piss them off.
if Sony ponies up the dough maybe Namco will just look at it as another way to milk something.

We know they like that. Also it won't happen simply because it's too good to be true.

lefantome

This time sony doesn't need to show something amazing to easily win the console war, if they will follow what the rumors suggest it will be great.
They only have to avoid stupid mistakes.

If the ms rumors are true they are digging their own grave(ok its is an exaggeration, durango will be a successfull console anyway)

As in most likely, I'd argue Uncharted 4 would have a pretty good impact. I guess it depends on Naughty Dog's resources while finishing The Last Of Us.

Uncharted 4 would no doubt make quite a big impact. I'm not sure if it would qualify as a megaton-scale announcement, unless they pulled a 'Last of Us' and had extra resources working on it since before Uncharted 3 shipped - meaning the game could launch with the system. That would be a megaton right there.

''Here is Uncharted 4''....Trailer blows minds....''It's releasing this year alongside PS4''.

Does anyone visit any japanese forums or websites? What's the hype like for them? On GAF and most other outlets it seems to be at critical mass. Even generic tech blogs seem excited for the meeting. But what are the japanese like right now?

Holy shit @ the meltdowns in the other thread, lol.

If a banner ad can do that wtf is it going to be like on wednesday?

Is there enough popcorn in the world....

guys. What if. the one doing the ad is microsoft. they are planting the seed. hyping this to astronomical proportions. 2/20 comes. sony announces ps4 (or 4G vita). major disappointment. and then Microsoft announces their event. it's amazing. Microsoft wins.

That will be the twist.

Raxious

I think they might give us 1 or 2 short demo's, and a compilation trailer of games that will be announced. Now at E3, they'll do full on stage demo's of the games from that trailer. The few games they are gonna show us with a live demo have to be games that they're gonna try and sell the PS4 with. Maybe Uncharted 4 and The Last Gaurdian?

Mr. RHC

guys. What if. the one doing the ad is microsoft. they are planting the seed. hyping this to astronomical proportions. 2/20 comes. sony announces ps4 (or 4G vita). major disappointment. and the Microsoft announces their event. it's amazing. Microsoft wins.

That will be the twist.

I have a scenario in my head where Microsoft is doing their next gen presentation livestream on 2/19.

I know I'm late, but I justed wanted to say this thread was incredible, the crazy amount of talent of animated gif making is amazing, just hilarious.

On that note, goddamn, that Mario comment thread exploded, f'n A!

GT6 at launch + MGS5 (unlikely with ground zeroes due this year) or Naughty Dog title.

Akuosa

Does anyone visit any japanese forums or websites? What's the hype like for them? On GAF and most other outlets it seems to be at critical mass. Even generic tech blogs seem excited for the meeting. But what are the japanese like right now?
Now that's an interesting question. Considering the 360 is not even a factor there, it should be even bigger news, right?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer

They are very excited as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom