• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Anyone know a good excuse to take off from work early? I have bad headache/stomach ache wouldn't work.

Gotta pick up ________ from a doctors appointment as ______ doesn't have anyone else to drive them back home.

When I worked at Sears way back I needed to leave to get a paper graded at my college. It was only five minutes away but it would probably take me an hour to get it graded and get back, which was way too much time, and the English dept. closed when I got out. So I told my supervisor I had to go to the bathroom, snuck upstairs to a phone in an empty wing of the utility room, and punched in *900 to activate the store intercom. I then said, "David please go to *muffled muffled*, David in shoes please go to *muffled*"

So when I got back my supervisor said, hey, someone called you on the intercom. I acted surprised and asked which department and she said she didn't get that part, so I excused myself to go to the main office to see what happened...and then ran out of the store, drove like mad to my professor's dept, got my paper graded, drove back into the employee parking, snuck a bit back into the store all within 45 minutes, and returned to my department saying I had gone to just about every single department in the store and couldn't find who called me. "Oh don't worry about it, if they need you they'll call back."

So basically what I'm saying is get creative man!

SSReborn

Gotta pick up ________ from a doctors appointment as ______ doesn't have anyone else to drive them back home.

When I worked at Sears way back I needed to leave to get a paper graded at my college. It was only five minutes away but it would probably take me an hour to get it graded and get back, which was way too much time, and the English dept. closed when I got out. So I told my supervisor I had to go to the bathroom, snuck upstairs to a phone in an empty wing of the utility room, and punched in *900 to activate the store intercom. I then said, "David please go to *muffled muffled*, David in shoes please go to *muffled*"

So when I got back my supervisor said, hey, someone called you on the intercom. I acted surprised and asked which department and she said she didn't get that part, so I excused myself to go to the main office to see what happened...and then ran out of the store, drove like mad to my professor's dept, got my paper graded, drove back into the employee parking, snuck a bit back into the store all within 45 minutes, and returned to my department saying I had gone to just about every single department in the store and couldn't find who called me. "Oh don't worry about it, if they need you they'll call back."

Lol amazing story!

lol Goddamn. Amazing. Yeah my options are very limited. I do not work in the same state I live in, so it has to be me that's the cause of leaving early.

How can flu/food poisoning work when the next day you'll be fine? I just need to take off 1 hour early thats it. I get off at 6:30pm EST. I could've done waifu is sick thing but I work in a different state from where I live.

Didn't read the "take work off early" bit. I just read the "take off work."

beast786

Bwahahaahahahaa

Hoplatee

I am sure this has been asked 1000 times already but reading 107 pages would be a bit much....

Has there been any new info about how this will be streamed? Would I be able to stream it on my PS3? I believe they did that for E3 or is my memory all wrong?

Iacobellis

Pretty sure most students would be happy if I cancel the classes. But lying about the reason for cancellation is a huge problem and could cost me my job, if caught... Just got tenured last semester... cannot risk it. :'(

What other teacher would be at a PS4 event? I doubt you'll get caught.

darkwing

I am sure this has been asked 1000 times already but reading 107 pages would be a bit much....

Has there been any new info about how this will be streamed? Would I be able to stream it on my PS3? I believe they did that for E3 or is my memory all wrong?

it's being streamed at Home for the PS3, yup they did it for E3

Saberus

No new info, but seems every gaming site will be carrying the stream. I would assume PSN will carry the stream also, but I'm not 100% sure. But its Sony's biggest day in years So...

Edit..

So as above I guess it will be :)

Sid

Sorry if I missed it, but did anyone else see this/is this real?

ibxon1DR9B6odh.png
lololol more marketing like this plz.

wizzbang

Banned
What's wrong, can't add time?

It's always awkward to figure these things out due to DST, East / West coast.
There really needs to be a site where you key in a time and time zone and it shows you the time everywhere else for that.

I recall Jeff G from Giantbomb wanting the same thing too.

RiverBed

Banned
I want my PS4 to wake up automatically as soon as it detects me walking in to the room and greets me with Hal's voice saying: "Good morning,_______".

That would be so kickass!

Tagg9

Here's my lame attempt at a Kaz gif. I apologize for the quality, I can't seem to find an image host that supports file sizes larger than 15MB.

iXzI9jFvTnTEe.gif

mrklaw

MrArseFace
What's everyone's game plan for Weds. anyways? I'm going to try to hook up my laptop to my tv and maybe invite chums, not sure yet. I'm going to be glued to GAF as it is. :p

In china on business, so it'll be 7am there I think. I won't be able to watch live and will be at the mercy of hotel wifi for catching up. So I'll miss the freight train that is a live GAF conference thread and will need to mop up later

I so want to catch a recorded stream and watch that before I read lots of impressions though. On the positive side it should be better quality than a live stream.

rdrr gnr

In china on business, so it'll be 7am there I think. I won't be able to watch live and will be at the mercy of hotel wifi for catching up. So I'll miss the freight train that is a live GAF conference thread and will need to mop up later

I so want to catch a recorded stream and watch that before I read lots of impressions though. On the positive side it should be better quality than a live stream.
Damn. What do you do?

Saberus

What's everyone's game plan for Weds. anyways? I'm going to try to hook up my laptop to my tv and maybe invite chums, not sure yet. I'm going to be glued to GAF as it is. :p

Took Wed off from work, show is at 3pm PT, so got some things to do in the morning.. then its some junk food and soda pop for the festivities including Gaf reactions.

Good times...

I've just got a dual monitor setup for my pc, gonna be ready to have full screen streaming in 1 monitor and a bunch of window filled with liveblogs and gaf in the other monitor. I'm so ready. lol

Pretty sure most students would be happy if I cancel the classes. But lying about the reason for cancellation is a huge problem and could cost me my job, if caught... Just got tenured last semester... cannot risk it. :'(

ask you friend if you can get more tickets and then arrange a class field trip. :)

Tell the class that today we're going to study presentations and how to talk in front of big groups and then you make them all watch the Meeting and how Kaz shows the PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom