• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagg9

I've spent most of today putting together a video of select PS3 exclusives.

Originally this video was to include all major PS3 exclusives, however, half way through editing and after many hours I realised I was running out of time and the video was dragging. I wanted to get this video up as a source of extra hype for wednesday. So with that in mind, there are things missing. uncharted 3, Resistance sequels - stuff like that. I wanted this video to show the range and scope of Sony's exclusives this ten, and as it runs mostly in chronological order, you can see a step up in graphical fidelity over the years too.

Anyway, this is just for fun - so enjoy! All aboard...

PS3: THE EXCLUSIVES (2006-2013)

Excellent video. That clearly took a lot of time and effort to make.

iNvid02

Ila13hQ.png

deanos

Banned

Originally this video was to include all major PS3 exclusives, however, half way through editing and after many hours I realised I was running out of time and the video was dragging. I wanted to get this video up as a source of extra hype for wednesday. So with that in mind, there are things missing. uncharted 3, Resistance sequels - stuff like that. I wanted this video to show the range and scope of Sony's exclusives this ten, and as it runs mostly in chronological order, you can see a step up in graphical fidelity over the years too.

from gow3 to journey?
cool vid though.

waypoetic

Banned

Brb. Need to play some Warhawk

Great video and god damn so many good exclusives that I have taken fro granted with my ps3.

Great video ! You should finish it, if you have the time.

Duffyside

Banned
Pretty much all of the specs plus the new controller design not significant? :p

I know what you mean though, there's still a lot of mystery in the air. They've kept the games a secret which is why it's so exciting!

Unless... there are no games to unveil yet, and the 20th will be just "here's the controller, and here's what the system looks like, ok bye."

Marco1

This event is either going to be a huge success or a pile of shite.
Poor Sony, they must be nervous to hell and back at the moment. Their whole future resting on one event, I really hope it meets expectations.

I enjoyed watching that. Nice video, thanks man!

WhyMe6

As we transition into this new generation, the PS4 is definitely the console I'm most excited for and most likely to purchase in launch window. I mean, I love Nintendo games, so as soon as some of those come out I'll be getting a Wii U, and my internet connection on the island I live on in Australia is sufficiently unreliable that I won't be purchasing Microsoft's console if rumours of always-online are true (I'll just have to upgrade my PC for Alan Wake 2 :p), but Sony's console has the potential to be immediately amazing.

For starters, leaks suggest it will be the most future-proof of the big three, and if Xbox Live Gold's success is any indication online play still won't be free on Durango. Next, there's the legitimate possibility - leaks aren't even needed, it sounds like common sense - that both The Last Guardian and FF Versus XIII could come to the PS4. With lashings of a Yakuza 5 tease on the horizon, those three alone make it an incredibly desirable and tantalising console.

I can't wait to see what comes on the 20th. Shame it's on at 9am on a workday for me :(

yurinka

Thank you very much for the effort, I'm pretty sure that will be great to watch it.

i have to stock food and caffeine to my house for that evening, it starts 01:00 AM my local time... Might be a little tired going to work next morning at 08:00 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom