• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
quoted for size...
ibqqEv9TG6kusY.png

I'm reading it, and I'm thinking to myself "Where have I heard this before?"... bam!

Rocky Balboa is such a great movie. Sly earned much respect from me for sending off Rocky on a high and the way he deserved. Now I want to watch it again.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Almost 14k posts, hmm! I'm surprised there is this much interest in this thing.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
It's PS4. It's the first look at next gen. Are you really surprised?

First?

---

Anyways, I usually have my after-work nap at 6pm... so I will have to check in after the fact and see what happened.

Akainu

I'm not much of a optimistic man but I'm not that pessimistic either. Just please let tomorrow not go off like a mehgaton bomb.

Trevelyon

What's the difference if you see topics being posted about the stream or are in the stream topic itself?

Uh, why? I bookmark or homepage the spoiler free thread, get home, hit a hopefully revelant to my interest link in the OP and boom! Kick back time.

Only hazard could be PS4/Event related avas in that thread, but I shouldn't have to scroll past the first post if things are handled correctly.

Hey you guys, a pal from another forum found a "private video" on PS' Brazilian channel on youtube, and when you try to embed the video it shows this image:

iCUlLaV3eAxsM.jpg

"The Evolution of PlayStation: Games"

So this is the next video. Probably, at the end of the video, we'll have the guy asking questions like "what is the next step in PlayStation games? See tomorrow" or something like that.

I still don't see the point. If you're in the "spoiler free" thread, you'll be seeing everyone's reactions to the stream? "Oh my God they're showing the Last Guardian, PS4 exclusive!!" could be in that thread.

What's the difference in hearing about it that way and logging onto GAF and seeing a topic about it?

I still don't see the point. If you're in the "spoiler free" thread, you'll be seeing everyone's reactions to the stream? "Oh my God they're showing the Last Guardian, PS4 exclusive!!" could be in that thread.

What's the difference in hearing about it that way and logging onto GAF and seeing a topic about it?

No one will post spoilers in that thread, that's the point, this is done all the time.

Spoiler free threads work by you bookmarking the op, which has a guarantee to NOT be updated with anymore than a video of the event with no commentary. This is contrary to usual conference threads where the op is expected to update with EVERYTHING that happened in the event. You dont actually read the thread.

No one will post spoilers in that thread, that's the point, this is done all the time.

What spoilers???

Spoiler free threads work by you bookmarking the op, which has a guarantee to NOT be updated with anymore than a video of the event with no commentary. This is contrary to usual conference threads where the op is expected to update with EVERYTHING that happened in the event. You dont actually read the thread.

You mean coming in after the event is over so as to watch it?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Why does every youtube video have a comment Amirox sucks. What the hell did he do to deserve this comment.

I guess those people are disgruntled members that he banned. I remembered there are few members that felt their banned was not justified so they held on grudge for Amirox.

Midas

Hey you guys, a pal from another forum found a "private video" on PS' Brazilian channel on youtube, and when you try to embed the video it shows this image:

iCUlLaV3eAxsM.jpg

"The Evolution of PlayStation: Games"

So this is the next video. Probably, at the end of the video, we'll have the guy asking questions like "what is the next step in PlayStation games? See tomorrow" or something like that.

No teaser for tomorrow then. :(

x-Lundz-x

What spoilers???

You mean coming in after the event is over?

I'm thinking people who will not be able to watch the event live and want to experience it without reading about it first I guess..

Still, the only sure fire way is to stay off everything and just watch the stream and then log into GAF haha.

Trevelyon

No, you don't get it. As spoiler threads have worked for past e3 pressers, there's no discussion of the actual event (this and that were shown oh shit!) it's just basically a bitch and moan thread about the circumstances about not being able to see the event live (life/work/sleep) running up to it and thanks for the link(s) OP once the stream as been archived.

If that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom