• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, my professor said versus is being shown tonight for the ps4, source from a friend in the gaming field. (Multimedia teacher)

Fun Fact: he know NOTHING about games let alone vaporware. I am fucking hype.

If true then that will be a real megatonne for many, cant wait for tonight :)

Midas

I managed to get through the whole workday. It was actually easier than I thought. Full hype on from now on! It's almost like I've forgot how these "launches" are. Was so long ago now.

Batman

Banned
By the end of the conference I am sure that everybody is going to be so excited, E3 is where they are really going to blow everybody's mind.

Twinduct

Guys request!

You know that one video clip of the 4 baby owls staring at the screen and moving their heads in weird ways?

Kazify it and throw on the text 'You stepped into the wrong neighborhood'.

gl0w

OMG i dreamed about BF4 being revealed today at Sony's Meetings.

NOTE: In the dream there is china soldiers everywhere.

Can't wait for tonight, hype is reaching incredible levels

My theory on Versus XIII is that it's going to get a re-brand along with it's move to PS4. I think they've completely overhauled the story and cut any ties with XIII. I don't know if that means it will become XV or if it will just receive a new name entirely.

At least, that's what I want. I dislike the XIII universe.

[/mad theory]
this won't happen.. there is no reason for VSXIII as "FFXV" not being tied to the Fabula Nova Crystallis Myth.

Ding-Ding

Interesting that Bungie composer Marty O'Donnell was spotted by Ploygon leaving the venue. I doubt anyone down as just an "attendee" has early access

Violater

Serious question, are people from say Japan showing any sort of reactions to the conference today?
Is there a Japanese version of gaf level reactions?

Yawnier

Banned
Is GB having a live stream with their reactions? Because (and this is the only time I'll ever use this phrase) that would be so totally choice.

I believe they are, however I could be wrong though.

Also, there's a GAF member I believe who supposedly has a source that said it's gone PS4, and is betting his account on it. I don't feel like finding the posts, though.

Are you talking about Zeal (Dude with the Halo avatar) or somebody else?

The Chef

Don't forget gaf

arthur.jpg

Raven77

Quick question.

WHY on Erf do people still care about Versus XIII?????

Its like everyone is hyped up over a sequel to a crappy movie. "YESSSSSSSSS THE SEQUEL TO BATTLE SHIP IS FINALLY GOING TO BE SHOWN!!!!!! GYUNGHHHHHH!!!!!""""

I just don't get it...I don't get it at all...

Go_Ly_Dow

I JUST WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS TONIGHT I LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

BEEEEELIEEEVEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nibel

Quick question.

Its like everyone is hyped up over a sequel to a crappy movie. "YESSSSSSSSS THE SEQUEL TO BATTLE SHIP IS FINALLY GOING TO BE SHOWN!!!!!! GYUNGHHHHHH!!!!!""""

Versus has nothing to do with XIII, yeah they said something about some crystal bullshit but that's pretty much it

It's the FF that we deserve

Gsak

Quick question.

THANK YOU.

pargonta

Quick question.

versus has very little to do with 13, it is a different thing altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom