• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven77

Just watch the available videos - art direction, story, combat system, music EVERYTHING is different from XIII

Versus will have a open world and not be a linear clusterfuck like XIII

Stop worrying Raven, embrace the HYPE

Ahhh man you are so right.

I am literally vibrating right now, I hope Versus is shown for you guys!!! I hope it is the savior we deserve!!!!!!! Gyahhhhh!

i-Lo

I think people are to hyped for this event.

I think some will be disapointed.

I mean people are talking about versus and bf4 being exclusive.

To many high hopes.

I just want them to show the ps4, a price point below 449 and 2 first party titles.

Keep E3 for the game blow out.

Fifa 14 on my ps4 :D cant wait.

will import for sure if there is no eu launch this year.

I would be more than happy, given it's early days yet to see:

• Examples of next gen fidelity from PS4 being equal or better than WiiU.
  • Compilation teaser mashup of some first party in-dev titles with the promise of the more information being released in months to come.
  • Third parties showing nothing but rather talking about what their plans are for PS4.
  • Sony discussing the new controller.

BFIB

I'm honestly not expecting much. Here's what I think we'll see:

PS3 discussion/price drop announcement
Vita price drop announcement/discussion for the next year/E3 hype
First PS4 details; specs; and target date for release

Teaser trailer for the first games. No actual shots of the console, price, etc.
They'll announce more to come at E3.

TriGen

Not to defend him, but MS does rely on 3rd party more than Sony. And it is Sony event to boost its first party

I agree. I expect E3 to be mostly about next-gen third-party stuff, I don't expect a ton of that here. I think that's a good thing, though. Most fans probably want to see PS exclusives here, if that's the plan then I would think people should be more excited, not less.

Yawnier

Banned
Ahhh man you are so right.

I am literally vibrating right now, I hope Versus is shown for you guys!!! I hope it is the savior we deserve!!!!!!! Gyahhhhh!

I don't know why, but this post just made me laugh out loud and almost spill my tea, well done.

Gaf was struggling during the last 3ds direct, I don't think there will be much hope of it staying on during this. XD

Positive thinking man, positive thinking!

Into

6 hours til the GameTrailer build up begins, hey it something watch! When is the Giant Bomb pre show starting? Or is that starting at the moment of the event?

Zutroy

I'm guessing it's probably already been posted a while ago, but the reveal is currently the main article on the BBC homepage right now.

Seriously?

I'm expecting a LOT!.

After all that cocky talk from Sony? This is not going to happen. They need to deliver.

Recall

I have my expectations in check but I am very much looking forward to the reveal mostly to see where the next gen may be heading. I'm guessing on a Versus XIII/FF XV trailer may be shown as havent almost all Playstation reveals had some connection to a Final Fantasy?

[*]Examples of next gen fidelity from PS4 being equal or better than WiiU.

Not happening. I can only imagine the shit-storm if games shown off looked marginally better than PS3 now. Understand that even at it's worst, the PS4 will look leagues above the best on Wii U, simply due to the enormous difference in raw specs.

ekim

untitled18o8e.png

oha oha

I've seen a lot of people say "I don't expect Sony to show off the actual console"...

Is the possibility of Sony not showing the console design realistic, considering the magnitude of this event?

I just find it hard to believe people think that Sony will hold off on showing the console design until E3.
Way too many eyes on this event.

BIG_V-G-V

Banned
I try to sleep in on my only day off of the week, but the hype got to me!!! I owned pretty much every gaming machine the past 20yrs and honestly never felt this pumped up!! Gahhhh guess i'll go get some taco bell bfast burritos

• Examples of next gen fidelity from PS4 being equal or better than WiiU.
  • Compilation teaser mashup of some first party in-dev titles with the promise of the more information being released in months to come.
  • Third parties showing nothing but rather talking about what their plans are for PS4.
  • Sony discussing the new controller.

I agree with everything you said except for this one. If the PS4 doesn't have better next-gen fidelity than the Wii U, I will be sorely disappointed. Hell, isn't the PS3 more technologically advanced than the Wii U is? PS4 is going to be a powerhouse.

Midas

I've seen a lot of people say "I don't expect Sony to show off the actual console"...

Is the possibility of Sony not showing the console design realistic, considering the magnitude of this event?

I just find it hard to believe people think that Sony will hold off on showing the console design until E3.

People are just assuming things.

I just find it hard to believe people expect Sony to hold off on showing the console design until E3.
I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see the hardware but got specs.

ultron87

I can't imagine them not showing the console itself.

Far more unrealistic is any expectation of price, release date, or details about online or stuff like no used games. It seems like revealing that stuff now would be a strategic error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom