• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tusken77

does anyone have the skills to kaz me up last minute? :O
that would be awesome!

Kazified.

o3pEGCH.jpg
yFBIpYz.png

andycapps

As awesome as Kaz is, I think that this will mostly be Jack Tretton's show. And I think he's a better speaker in a lot of ways than Kaz, Kaz just has some awesome moments in his past. That Kaz meteor GIF is one of the best that I've ever seen.

Arthur Gies gets a lot of flack for his opinions about Sony, but he's probably right about this event. I wouldn't expect to see many games tonight. If everyone would expect very little of substance for this reveal event, I think we'll be less disappointed.

And we can expect to pay for online. For better or worse, Microsoft has made that model work, and Sony is going to embrace that since the market has supported that. It's money on the table, and they'd be fools not to.

Gong

arthur.jpg

There's nothing wrong with this IMO, my gut instinct says the same. These events can never live up to the insane hype that comes before. There again that's my age showing and how underwhelmed Sony have left me this generation. Here's hoping they bring be back onboard like they did with PSone/PS2.

what if they only show a ps3 streaming service and no ps3 ?

gaf meltdown incoming?

I was thinking they may introduce a "no console required" approach with Gaikai that allows people to play PS4 games on their PC for a monthly fee. That would be the big sell of Playstation Cloud. It could be done.

There's nothing wrong with this IMO, my gut instinct says the same. These events can never live up to the insane hype that comes before. There again that's my age showing and how underwhelmed Sony have left me this generation. Here's hoping they bring be back onboard like they did with PSone/PS2.
what are you looking for. I assume games aren't your primary focus since they had that in abundance this gen. Services? But they didn't really have that with PS1/PS2. Just wondering.

PS3 XMB under "What's New"

If you want to use your PS3 just log into PS Home. I wouldnt surprised if they live streamed it there like they did with the last 2 E3's and other conferences.

I believe you'll be able to watch it through the PS3.

I'm pretty sure it'll be on SpikeTV as well right?

Oh rad. Very rad. Thanks.

Gonna video conference this event with my brother using Wii U Chat. Ha.

They did this during E3 and it was a shitty USStream. Beware.

Uh-oh. I'll keep my options open.

spwolf

arthur.jpg

why would they even show 3rd party non-exclusive games at event like this? You are going to be dissapointed with this only if you want to.

Trying to reign in my expectations at the last minute. It's rare for anything to actually live up to the amount of hype this has built.

But on the other hand HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
arthur.jpg

Yeah, the keywords are "new high profile third party ip's". I'm not expecting much of those tonight, that's what E3 is for.

Perkel

Banned
why would they even show 3rd party non-exclusive games at event like this? You are going to be dissapointed with this only if you want to.

Because it is 3rd party pub/devs that are dictating who it going to win and who is going to lose. See Wii U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom