• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Kazified.

nR4kFVh.png
1a1HiZT.png

Wow!!!! Cheers fella. :)

What i would hate is a GT6 reveal only to be released in 2015 or something =(

I can't find the quote right now, but i'm also certain that Kaz has said that they aren't going to reveal future GT's until they're close to completion. So we won't be waiting long if GT6 is revealed at the conference. It'll probably be like GT3, which was released one year after the PS2 launched.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
It would actually be pretty great if Kojima enters the stage with a blonde wig and fake moustache.

That would be the funniest shit in years. People would applaud for minutes.

GT6 or die.

Amen!

Dont forget the 4 something milllion views the killzone 2 thread has.

That was before the 20k limit per thread and it had a lot more time running.

Seriously. He did it for so many people that he deserves it.

He´s the quiet star of this thread. Deserves a nice tag for providing us with so much Kaz. I didn´t ask for an avatar because i think i don´t have a host image account anymore, so, i wouldn´t even be able to upload.

not this again

People saying this is not a PS4 event are getting on my nerves as well, for the last two weeks. It´s annoying because everybody knows it´s PS4.

-----------------

I´m at work, i have a bunch of important stuff to take care before i leave for greatness, but i can´t stop the hype!

They really have to show what the system is capable of. The number of people in the general public that care about specs is ridiculously small. So since they were sending emails to PSN users about the event, I assume they are showing at least one game.

RaGe_pt

I'm not geting into the hype train. That way I won't be disapointed when Sony starts talking about the 10 year life cycle.

I'm already hyped... fuck.

Snookie

i dont know what i'm more excited for. The conference or more Kaz gifs.

also if someone can kaz me i'd really appreciate it. Maybe change it to kazamania or something? idk

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom