• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

just saw the venue, Hammerstein ballroom, random, last time i was there, it was a gang starr and roots concert...

i recall reading 1,200 people are attending, that place holds way more than that, does this mean i can crash it?

dancmc

I literally should just go home from work; because I am definitely not getting anything done for the next 5.5 hours!! I actually wish I had a long boring mandatory meeting to eat through some of that time.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Is this the discussion thread or will there be a new one when it starts, to contain everything? Or is it new news new thread policy?

Does anybody know if/how the conference will be streamed on the PS3? I'd like to watch this on the big screen.

I heard PS Home or check your "What's New" area on your PS3. I'm personally watching it on Twitch.tv for quality, and to look at people on the chat meltdown during reveals.

Osaka15

Banned
I can not wait! I hope we see many amazing game and not hours talking about the ps2 or ps3. I would be happy if they show at least one new amazing ip and the last guardian, ground zero, or final fantasy versus 13/se games. This is more important than champion league game today.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
So usually the way these things go the last few years is all heavy rumors are true and all that's left is a little extra video and announcements much smaller than the rumors. That would mean showing Gaikai and showing the touch screened controller, and that's basically it right?

kingocfs

just saw the venue, Hammerstein ballroom, random, last time i was there, it was a gang starr and roots concert...

i recall reading 1,200 people are attending, that place holds way more than that, does this mean i can crash it?
Should have held it at the Music Hall of Williamsburg to appeal too the Hipster Apple crowd.

This is HUGE!

Also currently being featured on Sky News, had a lengthy piece on it and now talking to someone from the Wall Street Journal.

Sony have built up so much hype for this aha, insane.

Talking about Gaikai and how Sony could implement it. Was there this much mainstream interest at the launch of the last generation?

Majine

Banned
Also currently being featured on Sky News, had a lengthy piece on it and now talking to someone from the Wall Street Journal.

Sony have built up so much hype for this aha, insane.

They should tell people about the games they have released lately. You know, while they are at it. Sly Cooper, bitches.

KAL2006

Banned
So usually the way these things go the last few years is all heavy rumors are true and all that's left is a little extra video and announcements much smaller than the rumors. That would mean showing Gaikai and showing the touch screened controller, and that's basically it right?

Well no games got leaked, we only know about the dual camera, hardware specs and the control pad.

Derrick01

Banned
They're about to talk about it on CNN. They teased it before they went to commercial just now.

I can only imagine what kind of misinformation it will have :p

th3dude

Can you imagine if they went the route of mobile (specifically Apple) and announced the PS4 with preorder in the next few weeks and release by Spring?

What an amazing business move that would be. MS would be left scrambling.

Would never happen, I know, but it's hard to get hyped for something that is likely 10 months away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom