• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironcreed

Banned
I've heard the PS4 is similar in design and power to the Ark of the covenant. exept it has more usb ports.

Faces shall be melted.

face-melt.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Mainstream media seems pretty sure that this is the big PS4 reveal. CNN has been running stories all day, and Forbes has a new article up about it.

I'm always pretty cautious about getting excited about these conferences. All the other signs from Sony and developers' twitters made me 97% sure we'd see it today, but seeing it talked about in the media is always a nice boost of confidence that it is really happening.

In all my years on NeoGAF, I have to say that the "Kaz-ification GIFs" is one of the best things I've seen happen on the site.

I salute everyone who worked on all of those beauties.

Midou

Expectations are far too high atm.

Yep.

I'm expecting the focus to be on some hardware and OS features. Game wise, potentially some logos and name drops, otherwise a few tech demos.

I find the biggest benefit of the event is that it could help Sony focus on games during E3, and get hardware reveal impact out of the way now.

ironcreed

Banned
Honestly, all I want to see is the console, hear some details and get a glimpse at what it can do. Any game announcements, etc. is just a bonus. It is the PS4, I don't think I could be disappointed. That is, unless they announce some insane price. But I am not expecting prices or pre-orders until E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom