• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of annoyed I won't be able to post threads tonight but am still hyped and its not like am likely to post anything anyway :(

Anyway to mix things up I decided to do a 'whats the worst that could happen?':
dhkyf3.gif

Its shit but I don't have that tracking stuff and goddamn if theres a lot of frames in the original gif!

The backlash if Sony does not deliver on this forum will be quite sizable. Can't believe the speed this thread is going at already and it's still 5 more hours to go.

pubba

It's 2am here in china and I just set my timer to wake me in 4 hours and 55 minutes. Just enough time to make a big mug of coffee and enjoy the meltdowns. Hype!!!

Kinyou

can the meeting possibly live up to the expectations or are we doomed for thread-crashing failures....either way, I can't wait and we can't lose!!!
Yep, even when it's disappointing, we'll end up getting something out of it.

Just remember E3

iCXX1fHU2RUXn.gif

ironcreed

Banned
Even if they just reveal the PS4 and show some examples of what is possible, how would it be a disappointment? We have been waiting to finally get a reveal and it is happening. Be content with that and don't blow your load in wanting it all right now.

there was a poster hundreds of pages ago on post #8 thousand something...and he claimed this thread would reach 20,000 replies before the event.

I thought he was freaking crazy, but it seems thats coming true o_O

ckohler

Will the twitch stream not have all of the Gametrailers journalists? I just want to watch the raw Sony announcement. No commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom