• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faces shall be melted.

face-melt.gif

I felt like I had to quote this lol.

Could someone kazify my avatar :)

dancmc

can the meeting possibly live up to the expectations or are we doomed for thread-crashing failures....either way, I can't wait and we can't lose!!!

Wynnebeck

Banned
The inevitable Thread title in the Gaming Side

"So who was also disappointed by the PlayStation meeting?" |OT

I'd be surprised if that wasn't the first thread posted after the meeting ended. Gotta let people tell about how they aren't buying a PS4 when they had no plans of ever getting one. I'm hoping it will be civil in any case.

GringoJB

I was simply not ready for the level of hype today!! It snuck up on me... So excited since it's such a big opportunity for them to knock it out of the park.

Wanna stream this through a console to the TV, so I guess that I'll try to watch it in Home? I really don't want to chance anything through the PS3 browser (which I figure is what the "What's New" link on the XMB will use). Does twitch.tv behave well on either the Wii U browser or 360's version of IE?

MacBosse

Im such a 360-fanboy and even I am giggly to get a look at the new Playstation. This will be awesome sweet, c'mon Sony show me the money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom