• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just downed about 12 oz of coffee. Should be good for a few hours.

Today I'm hanging out with some lovely ladies, getting a giant projector screen, going shopping for snacks, and then settling down for the main event. I don't even care about having to do my homework and going to work right after.

Today, rocks.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Hoping this doesn't happen lol.

ibtdJSZcq4brch.gif

Sid

Even if they just reveal the PS4 and show some examples of what is possible, how would it be a disappointment? We have been waiting to finally get a reveal and it is happening. Be content with that and don't blow your load in wanting it all right now.
We need live gameplay demos or Sony can fuck right off.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I want to watch this on my TV.

Here's what I have plugged in to my TV:
Xbox 360
Apple TV
PS3
Wii U

What's my best bet? My instinct is Twitch.TV app on my iPad -> Airplay to Apple TV

PJV3

I've heard that the PS4 start up sound is similar to a choir of climaxing angels. but in 10.2 surround sound.

Aaaargh, 5hrs to go.

That is fine. The same way it was fine that 10 minutes after the GOTY Awards for 2012 were announced the thread of "Who else was disappointed by <Insert game here>?" was fine.

expecting Wario64's "Who is buying a Wii U after being disappointed with the Ps4 Reveal?"

ALMOST

HYPE HYPE HYYPEEEEEE

Can't believe this is the day. Sony please give us the PS4.

If they can come out of this meeting with hype levels as high as they are right now, they would be the first to do it. It´s such a shame that we end up overhyping things, but oh god how cool would it be if they lived up to the hype.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
If the E3 Stream was any indication, you will NOT want to use the PS3 XMB stream. It ran at 10fps.

Have a backup plan for sure.

Dr Dogg

I want to watch this on my TV.

Here's what I have plugged in to my TV:
Xbox 360
Apple TV
PS3
Wii U

What's my best bet? My instinct is Twitch.TV app on my iPad -> Airplay to Apple TV

Well Sony have been bugging me all day well emails as a reminder that I can stream it on my PS3. Would be rude not to.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
expecting Wario64's "Who is buying a Wii U after being disappointed with the Ps4 Reveal?"
These threads are good so they can always be pointed to when someone makes the argument that GAF is a hivemind. And if two threads with contradicting opinions are well received what more proof is necessary than that? ;-)

jaaz

I am simply amazed that nothing of any substance has been leaked from this conference. Considering that two people can keep a secret when one of them is dead...

so what foodies for feasting do people have planned for watching the event?

I'm getting a fresh chicken topped pizza, cool coca cola, and doritos potato chips for snacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom