• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerStepp

Needs to be kazified:

ibsXyeWzwPVxOZ.gif
To be honest, he kinda already looks a little like Kaz.

M.D

#playstationmemories is now a thing on twitter? lol

The hype for this thing is so huge.. they better deliver the goods

Omni

Eh. I was trying to stay up for this, but I'm sooo tired. Gonna pass out if I don't go to bed soon... ha. Hopefully I wake up tomorrow to find that a new console has been announced.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Also currently being featured on Sky News, had a lengthy piece on it and now talking to someone from the Wall Street Journal.

Sony have built up so much hype for this aha, insane.

Talking about Gaikai and how Sony could implement it. Was there this much mainstream interest at the launch of the last generation?

Like 5 people at my job that aren't gamers are talking about this! Wow!

Grinchy

Banned
Can't wait to check this out. I am gonna try really hard to get a bunch of work done before 6pm so I can puff a little cannabis and watch Sony win/fail.

iMax

Above everything else, I'm probably looking forward most to Charlie Brooker's deconstruction of the announcement on Weekly Wipe tomorrow.

LuuKyK

Gamespot just trolled me on twitter with a link to this: "Unboxing of the new PlayStation". The video was published today and was about the new grill slim. -__________- Thank you Gamespot.

Teknoman

I think you made a safe bet, lad. :)

Your friend deserves to lose money if he bet on the PS4 not being shown haha.

Heh I told him that he should just give me my money now, but since we work at a game store and the Sony rep dodged the question left and right, he thinks thats confirmation enough. He's the one who offered the bet too, so I wont hold it against him when he doesnt want to pay up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom