• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo_King

Neo Member
So do you guys think that Sony will readopt the Blue on Black Motif for the Ps4? I think it would be a good way to play on the nostalgia of the Ps2. Calling back to when Sony was on top of the industry.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Get Jaffe some AV cables!
https://twitter.com/davidscottjaffe/status/304291055933718528

KQIJ9uV.png

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Just woke up after pretty much no sleep last night...I'm pretty hyped now. Just hope the live stream doesn't cut out too often.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Watching the GT "Do's and donts" for a successful stream and I really really hope Sony follow some of the advice, notably:

Dont talk about the ps3
Dont talk about the vita
Start on time
Show me some games

Derrick01

Banned
I think it's finally hitting me. We're 4 1/2 hours away from getting the first real look at the next gen and that it's been nearly 8 years since this pathetic one started. I'm trying not to get too excited though as anything that's going to be shown is likely only going to be in brief trailer format. No actual demos or anything.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
I think it's finally hitting me. We're 4 1/2 hours away from getting the first real look at the next gen and that it's been nearly 8 years since this pathetic one started. I'm trying not to get too excited though as anything that's going to be shown is likely only going to be in brief trailer format. No actual demos or anything.

Oh there definitely won't be live demos. 1000% guaranteed.

Watching the GT "Do's and donts" for a successful stream and I really really hope Sony follow some of the advice, notably:

Dont talk about the ps3
Dont talk about the vita
Start on time
Show me some games

And for the love of God, skip the motion control bullshit. Nothing is more uncomfortable than that dread I always feel in the pit of my stomach during a motion control demonstration on stage. Don't put me through that Sony!

Edit - Let me adjust the Vita one a smidgen. Don't talk about the Vita... unless you've got some upcoming unannounced games that are worth talking about.

marrec

Banned

Dont talk about the ps3
Dont talk about the vita
Start on time
Show me some games

You know they're going to talk about the PS3 in retrospect right?

The backlash if Sony does not deliver on this forum will be quite sizable. Can't believe the speed this thread is going at already and it's still 5 more hours to go.

What's really hyping me are the devs clearly promising and teasing something, coupled with the fact that Sony's First Party studios have been MIA for a while, which only means they must have done some substantial work on next gen games to NOT deliver.

And if all that fails, well then damn!

Assuming those deliver, only pay-to-play can sour the mood

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Vita will have a spot light, I hope even if a small one.

It has to be small, this cant be another dull e3 walthrough casual-a-thon. They have put so much effort into hype, and give them full credit everyone i know is hyped, you cannot have a conference that falls flat. No-one is expecting miracles but im tuning in for the ps4, im sure 99% of people are tuning in for the ps4, so make this a ps4 show.

Kind of annoyed I won't be able to post threads tonight but am still hyped and its not like am likely to post anything anyway :(

Anyway to mix things up I decided to do a 'whats the worst that could happen?':
dhkyf3.gif

Its shit but I don't have that tracking stuff and goddamn if theres a lot of frames in the original gif!

Megaton

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Kind of annoyed I won't be able to post threads tonight but am still hyped and its not like am likely to post anything anyway :(

Anyway to mix things up I decided to do a 'whats the worst that could happen?':
dhkyf3.gif

Its shit but I don't have that tracking stuff and goddamn if theres a lot of frames in the original gif!

Holy shit! Surprised no one had done it before. Nicely done.

Midas

There will be move stuff since it's now a part of the controller. Theyll also mention PS3 in the tone of; "Still a great deal of fantastic games like last of us scheduled to be released soon."

Nibel

You even sound negative when you describe your excitement :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom