• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | April 2015

SerTapTap

Yes. Astebreed, Croixleur, Prismatic Solid and Torquel already released. Croixleur is the best selling by far.

Any word of these coming west? Croixleur would be great, since I assume the PS4 version must not have the constant, irreparable tearing the PC one does

Sondar

A new arrival. :)

cyaQqyQ.jpg

A massive thank you to wilflare for making this possible! Very, very kind indeed of him for pre-ordering this limited edition & shipping it to me in the UK. Arrived really well packaged & in perfect condition. Superb. :)

incpdo

A massive thank you to wilflare for making this possible! Very, very kind indeed of him for buying & shipping it to me in the UK.
There is little people in the world that make this kind of favors so I think wilflare is a kind man. And deserves an applause ((( vitacats ovation))) there has to be more like him in GAF.

autoduelist

what sort of deals could we expect from golden week? will be my first time participating in any sort of playstation sale. hopefully its comparable to the ones on PC :D

This is the link to last year's sale. Some of these games hit their lowest prices (I think).

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/28/golden-week-sale-celebrates-japanese-games-2/

Yup, at the time those discounts were quite good. I remember most people seemed quite pleased with the sale. Hopefully this year
happens
outdoes it.

dallow_bg

nods at old men

A massive thank you to wilflare for making this possible! Very, very kind indeed of him for pre-ordering this limited edition & shipping it to me in the UK. Arrived really well packaged & in perfect condition. Superb. :)

Wait what, there was an LE with the English version?!

incpdo

So vitacats how long takes you to beat shovel knight? I'm a big megaman fan and I think I'm going to buy this game on vita.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So vitacats how long takes you to beat shovel knight? I'm a big megaman fan and I think I'm going to buy this game on vita.

A day or so. Depends on how reckless you are and how much you use/abuse the items. You can make the game dead simple or on the tougher side of Megaman if you choose.

wilflare

YAYY! let me know if you need help with anything else from Singapore :D

There is little people in the world that make this kind of favors so I think wilflare is a kind man. And deserves an applause ((( vitacats ovation))) there has to be more like him in GAF.

you're too kind :X though I think I may get banned sooner or later for my #BestOnVita crusade (lol)

Wait what, there was an LE with the English version?!

yeap dallow - not sure if it's exclusive to Singapore or what not, but yes. the LE box is Chinese on the outside but the game inside is English (Japanese with English subs, Asian release)

---
happy to help any fellow VitaGAFs with games and stuff (yes PSNGAF too!)

SerTapTap

Yay, I can play Gradius V without busting open the copy I bought and also buying a PS2. Need to get a real PS2 again some day though. ...I should probably play all these imported shmups I bought before I play Gradius V though...

I felt the same way when I upgraded from my 16GB card to my 32GB card :D; holding so many games at one spot while also have so much verity of games to chose from :).

Right now, I have a few retail Vita games (Jak Collection, Neptunia Rebirth, Dragons Crown, ect), five bubbles of Indie games, three bubbles of PS1 tittles, one bubble for PS Mini's and PS Mobile games and one full bubble of PSP games; that is almost 85+ games in one spot XD!

Can't imagine how many games one could hold with a 64GB card, so have fun and enjoy having 150+ games on the go man :D!

Holy crap, the 64GB card I ordered last night came this morning, so I'm now a proud owner of one, and am currently installing a few Vita games on my PS3 to transfer over. Just to make sure, unchecking the Wi-Fi in Power Save Mode setting gives me the faster performance on Vita, right?

I was kinda unsure as to how much I could fit on it, but if you got all that on a 32GB card then I'm good. Hell, I could probably have fit everything I have on one going by that, but future proofing and whatnot.

Rizzi

I've got an EU/AU code for the Vita versions of OlliOlli, Velocity Ultra and Worms Revolution Extreme.
Anyone want it?

OK, I've backed up my 8GB card, put my 64GB in, gone to restore it, and it's stopped at 1398MB and a Please Wait message has popped up. It's been on this screen for around 10 minutes now,

Do I just wait, or will I need to restart or something?

My 2 thoughts of the day:

I love Gravity Rush (already knew that from my first playthrough but I'm revisitng it and this game just warms my heart).

Dino Crisis sure doesn't mess around.

Titan Souls! Will buy.

We Are Doomed reminds me of the time where there were a lot of indie twin stick shooters. Will buy.

Teslagrad reminds me that we live in a time where there are a lot of indie puzzle platformers. Will not buy.

Bloxiq reminds me of a time where the Rubix Cube was cool. Will buy?

Any update?

Yeah, sorry, I was just leaving my Mac alone while it restored.

I held down the power button, restarted the system from that Safe Mode screen that pops up, tried again, and it seems to have worked.

I'm now copying over a few other games I had taken off it a while back, so I've not actually tried any games out yet/seen if my saves are working, but everything is showing up in content manager at least.

On another note, copying games to the Vita is soooo slow.

Sarcasm

Anyway for me to sow how get some one to share gtav on ps3 so I can get the free useless stuff?

Renting games surprisingly is illegal here in the country I live in.

IFI press event will happen in a week, looking forward to more Vita games.

I'm glad I reminded myself that I haven't posted in this thread this month, or else I'd have missed this news.

Destroyer Trillion for the west please! Everything else I'd want from Idea Factory has already been picked up, unless they're picking up other companies games these days (Ukiyo no Roushi please!)

SerTapTap

Monster bag is pretty fun/funny, and unexpectedly dark. Doesn't seem too long. On stage 3 now. It's kind of like a point and click adventure/puzzle.

Chuy

Finally got around to playing Gravity Rush after buying it from that flash sale and now understand why its so beloved by everyone. Only at the start of chapter 3 and i can tell this game going to be awesome.

Shinriji

I remember that the play time achievement was a little fiddly on PC. Keep playing and it will pop up some time. Maybe there were other like that, don't recall perfectly.

The "beat the game twice" only unlocked when I beat the game for a third time. And the "kill the chicken" trophy didn't unlocked as well.

Kinda worried to try the "beat the game with less than 15 characters" and don't unlock.

bobohoro

Have there been any previews/first impressions of Titan Souls yet? Really interested in the title but basically know nothing beyond the few developer vids about it.

Will it even release in Europe this week?

And i made some ways into Ayesha+ and the game is awesome. Character design is outstanding and even some locations are really remarkable. Sadly the framerate is ass and loading times are on the long side. But overall it is another great Atelier game for the Vita, such a consistent game series is rare nowadays.

Cha

Finished Monsterbag last night. The tone of the game was quite different to what I expected. Loved the art style. The animation was super top class too! Not entirely sure I understood the story, but the little that I did understand was actually really well put together. The ending stages were a bit "samey" though. But all in all a nice little experience (if a bit sad).

Edit:
Holy crap, the 64GB card I ordered last night came this morning, so I'm now a proud owner of one, and am currently installing a few Vita games on my PS3 to transfer over...

ibl9pWojnGQwho.gif

I've got to join the 64GB club at some point.

wilflare

Finished Monsterbag last night. The tone of the game was quite different to what I expected. Loved the art style. The animation was super top class too! Not entirely sure I understood the story, but the little that I did understand was actually really well put together. The ending stages were a bit "samey" though. But all in all a nice little experience (if a bit sad).

Edit:

ibl9pWojnGQwho.gif

I've got to join the 64GB club at some point.

oh gawd - this is amazing :O

Ponn

Banned
So i've been playing the shit out of the Toukaiden Kiwami demo and loving it. I got the missions for the special stuff to transfer to a full game but I haven't decided if I want it physical or digital and also will probably wait for a sale on either. I want to delete the demo though because its like 2GB or something, does the save file delete when you delete the demo? Can it be used with the retail version? Why the hell are the npc's in such a rush to kill everything on the battlefield before I can even get there?

Top Bottom