• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | May 2015

RK128

That is some great news :D! Hope a lot of people back it to ensure that the Vita port comes :).

I just wonder how Armpature will bring the game to PS Vita, as it is still going to run in UE4 (and the Vita so far has no games that run at that Engine :l). Considering these guys worked with both the Bluepoint (MGS Collection, Batman Arkam Blackgate) and Unreal Engine 3 (Injustice, Unfinished Swan), the Vita port should be good in the long run :).

Suplexer

If I wanted to buy Far Cry 4, I could buy a $10 and $20 code off Amazon and they send an email pretty much immediately with the redemption codes, right?

Also, anything other than Far Cry on the store that is worth grabbing for that price (that isn't a Plus game)?

That is some great news :D! Hope a lot of people back it to ensure that the Vita port comes :).

I just wonder how Armpature will bring the game to PS Vita, as it is still going to run in UE4 (and the Vita so far has no games that run at that Engine :l). Considering these guys worked with both the Bluepoint (MGS Collection, Batman Arkam Blackgate) and Unreal Engine 3 (Injustice, Unfinished Swan), the Vita port should be good in the long run :).
Damnnn now idk which version to pick!! I might pledge for the PS4 to get the original vision, and then buy armature's Vita version digitally.

Ventara

Where did you find out? So far, nothing is confirmed for the West.

Whoops! Got the announcement mixed up. It was announcing another game for the west while also mention Moero Crystal. I guess I skimmed it too fast.

I could have helped you :(

---

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/posts/1248002
GET IN HERE GUYS
BloodStained Vita Stretch Goal at $3.5 MILLION

They had SAO for a good price. Don't worry, you'll always be my Asian import middle man.

Vylash

So I finally got my copy of banned game and SAO from Play-Asia. I was hoping that since the shipping was no longer free, they'd have improved the shipping time, but nope.

Anyways, I recently found out the Moe Chronicles is coming to the west. Is it getting a physical copy?

...what? where? when?

v1perz53

Hnnnngh. Please, people with more money than me, make this happen in 13 days. ;_;

Given the general trend of almost every kickstarter of all time that the last few days are some of if not the biggest days, I would be very surprised if it doesn't reach the Vita tier and more!

This kickstarter just keeps on giving. At first I was all in cause I loved Igavania style games, but was a bit sad it was only PS4/Xbone. Then they announced the retro mode stretch goal, and I god damn love the NES Castlevania games and can't wait to play the linear version of this. Then the Wii U stretch goal gets funded, and I am all for that version. And now the Vita version is a stretch goal! As soon as Vita goal is reached I'm switching to the physical/digital combo tier and going physical Wii U digital Vita, that is literally my dream.

I'm really pleased Armature are going to be doing the Vita version of Bloodstained (I have little doubt they'll reach that goal either). Can't think of a better studio to be doing the porting really (possibly Bluepoint?) Excellent.

Though I infer from this that their PS Vita porting work for major publishers must have dried up :(

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The final boss of freedom wars is like they decided to use their really fun mechanics to make the most unfun battle possible.

As is a lot of the battles where the enemies just bumrush you. Also anytime you fighting smaller enemies.

Tohsaka

The final boss of freedom wars is like they decided to use their really fun mechanics to make the most unfun battle possible.

As is a lot of the battles where the enemies just bumrush you. Also anytime you fighting smaller enemies.

Yeah, that was actually the only mission in the whole game I didn't solo. I went online for just that one to finish the game off.

yaffi

So I finished Danganronpa and unlocked School Mode. Do I gain any new info concerning the plot if I play this? Or am I basically done with the game? I don't care for trophies and Danganronpa 2 is waiting.

Shizuka

So I finished Danganronpa and unlocked School Mode. Do I gain any new info concerning the plot if I play this? Or am I basically done with the game? I don't care for trophies and Danganronpa 2 is waiting.

Some character background, but it's not needed, IMO.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yeah, that was actually the only mission in the whole game I didn't solo. I went online for just that one to finish the game off.

Mostly been playing with AI, and yeah that was a massive pain in the butt.

Endgame looks like a massive grind too so I guess it's farewell freedom wars. You've been very fun if flawed and I hope to all hell that you get a sequel that addresses all those flaws.

Shizuka

New PlayStation Games This Week

Arcade Archives Renegade
PS4 — Digital
Renegade is an action game that was released in 1986. In Renegade, players control a vigilante (named Mr. K), who fights a variety of street gangs on his way to save his girlfriend. The Arcade Archives series has faithfully reproduced these masterpiece arcade games for PS4.

Class of Heroes 2G
PS3 — Digital
Starting summer school at Crostini Academy of Adventuring Arts, your school in Class of Heroes 2G, you’ll realize this isn’t your typical place. You’re tests are epic boss monsters, your teachers will get you geared for a life-or-death battle in the labyrinth, and your friends stick right by your side to level up.

The Escapists
PS4 — Digital
The Escapists is an award-winning prison break simulation that provides players the opportunity of experiencing a light-hearted insight into everyday prison life. Whilst the aim of the game is simply to escape, the detail is in the execution. (Don’t say the word execution too loud in a prison).

Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition
PS4 — Digital
Skulls of the Shogun is a mash-up of turn-based strategy and fighting-game flare, scientifically engineered for lightning-quick rounds, thoughtful strategic play, and a frequently inappropriate sense of humor with its tongue planted firmly in cheek. And whether you’re into single or multiplayer, Skulls has you covered.

Sparkle Unleashed
PS4, PS3, PS Vita — Digital (Three Way Cross Buy)
A secluded world of mystery has succumbed to an ominous darkness. You must travel through the fallen lands, light magical braziers, and banish the darkness once and for all. Unlock amazing powerups and use the ones you like the most to overcome increasingly challenging levels.

Super Exploding Zoo!
PS4, PS Vita — Digital (Cross Buy)
Round up herds of exploding animals and rampage around 80 destructible levels — defend your precious egg by slamming your herd into the greedy alien marauders and blowing them up! Use the special skills of different animal types to slow alien progress or access new areas!

Tetris Ultimate
PS Vita — Digital, Retail
The iconic puzzle game arrives on PS Vita, and is better than ever in Tetris Ultimate. With nine exciting modes, fun new features, and unique visuals, the evolution of this game is the ultimate must-have on the go.

Wander
PS4 — Digital (Out 6/4)
Explore a beautiful island paradise in a variety of forms, from seafaring creatures to sky-soaring griffins. Experience a new kind of adventure on PS4 and interact with other wanderers in new and exciting ways.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/05/31/the-drop-new-playstation-games-for-622015/

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Oh, hey, Tetris Ultimate Vita is actually coming out.

Also, I'd be all over CoH2G if it weren't $44.99. Can't help but feel like that's a bit much. Will definitely get if it ever goes on sale, though.

Benedict

Just a friendly reminder that Bloodborne is on a hidden weekend offer in EU and is 37% off on PSN.
This has not been mentioned on the blog.
For Swedes, that makes it 369 sek.
Offer ends June 1st.

Sorry. I was literally out in the wilderness with a tenuous connection to the outside world. You're lucky the bits made it out onto the internets at all...

jvm; asking about new threads even when he's out in the woods and can barely load them.

That's dedication. ;)

BHK3

Banned
Was there a program that sorts your PSN download list? I wanna see what PS4 games I currently own so I can set up a que for when I get the PS4 this month(if E3 doesnt dissapoint).

Tried looking for a specific thread but found none.

Got an issue with my ps4 as it says disconnects saying LAN CABLE NOT CONNECTED. Happens a few times and eventually is ok.

I've had this since launch but used wifi soon after so not had to bother.

I've researched the net and many forums talk about it but nobody seems to find a solution.

Anybody here had this same problem?

Tried looking for a specific thread but found none.

Got an issue with my ps4 as it says disconnects saying LAN CABLE NOT CONNECTED. Happens a few times and eventually is ok.

I've had this since launch but used wifi soon after so not had to bother.

I've researched the net and many forums talk about it but nobody seems to find a solution.

Anybody here had this same problem?

I would try replacing the LAN cable.

BTW - This is last months thread.

Top Bottom