• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | October 2015

Okay so my PS4 runs the PSN Store like absolute shit. I mean I clicked on the storefront 5 minutes ago and I've got a blank page. My internet is fine. How is this in any way acceptable?

It's not, but it is what it is. Just use the webstore. The stores on PS3 and PS4 haven't been usable since the "update" on PS3.

Christian

Does anyone have a physical copy of Ar Nosurge, NA region, they'd be willing to part with? I was out of commission when NISA had it for preorder and I missed out.

autoduelist

Okay so my PS4 runs the PSN Store like absolute shit. I mean I clicked on the storefront 5 minutes ago and I've got a blank page. My internet is fine. How is this in any way acceptable?

Um... it's not 'slow', it's just not trying to load - it's a bug, you could wait days and it won't change anything. Just disconnect/reconnect to PSN and you'll be fine, or restart your ps4. The store will then work perfectly fine for you.

Its true that here in the UK we do not have the fastest Internet, but to generalize, it's PSN downloads that dictate the awful speed not the ISP.
Although, I have no idea if broadband speed dictates physical releases.

other than for a week relatively recently [around the time of the nfs beta] my psn download speeds have always been great. I don't doubt they're bad for others, but i have no idea what is causing what.

Jombie

I think Origins is the best western-developed Silent Hill game. That might not be saying much, but it's a worthy addition.

autoduelist

Lol, so i just beat the Swapper... took me a few hours, I didn't use any guides for any puzzle. I was wondering why no trophies popped, then figured, hey, maybe I get them all at the end because the dev didn't want trophy popping to disrupt the game.

Nope... they'll all hidden collectibles.

And once you active the very last terminal [beginning epilogue, basically] you're locked out.

So no trophies for me w/o a completely new playthrough. Rather annoying, given that it's not the kind of game you play through multiple times since they are straight [well designed] logic style puzzles.

Argh.

PS - the game is fantastic if you like puzzle games and has a nice, solid narrative throughout. Deserves the critical acclaim.

If anyone was wondering (like me), the game is getting a physical release on all platforms.

pmwalZK.png

I have a problem when someone says "soon" and a week pass by. When is soon?

They've been saying "soon" for quite a while now.
In another answer they said they don't want to give estimates or announce dates if it's not 100% sure, even if it means that there's only a week between announcement and release.

I guess we'll have to wait.

Yasumi

Banned
Didn't want to bump the OT for something so minor, but Deemo got an update. It's noticeably faster now and Sakura Iro no Yume is no longer a staticy mess. Hope SCEA finally gives RayArk the go-ahead for NA release now.

Xenoflare

Didn't want to bump the OT for something so minor, but Deemo got an update. It's noticeably faster now and Sakura Iro no Yume is no longer a staticy mess. Hope SCEA finally gives RayArk the go-ahead for NA release now.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw this, I thought Deemo is getting released here in NA

Oh well

I still have the iOS version

autoduelist

Game Review:

Minutes

While it's nothing like a shmup, this game plays like an elegant, blissful bullet hell.

You are a circle -- you can change size (small = fast, 1/2 points.. extra large = slow, 3x points). You can use one powerup per level.

Now, lines, spinners and all sorts of things dance across the screen, and you need to weave in and out, changing size -- small to dodge, large to score, avoiding everything black and 'eating' everything colored. Early levels are pretty easy, but it gets absolutely crazy later in the game.

Everything feels nice and smooth and good -- just consuming an orange line, for example, has nice satisfying aural and visual feedback. Each level is well designed, and repeats, so you can learn the perfect pattern.

Watch some youtube of it; if it looks like something you'd dig, you will. If you like shmups and bullethells and want to see an original, almost pacifist take on it, check it out.

It's a bug? It's bullshit is what it is. I haven't been able to access the PSN store for 10 minutes, then I finally manage to purchase Metro and REmake, and I've clicked "download" only to find they're not downloading... Not in my library either.

I'll now have to go on the web store, but it's pretty pathetic I'm even having to.

RK128

SEGA pls
Sonic 1 and 2 taxman ports on PSVita
SEGA pls
Let me play these 2 good platformers on the go

Considering the only Sega games on Vita in the west are launch-era games (Monkey Ball, Virtual Tennis), Jet Set Radio, and Sonic Racing, I honestly don't expect any more Sega games to land on Vita at all :(.

I would love to get Sonic 1 & 2 Taxman ports on Vita though; that would be nice to get a classic Sonic game(s) on my Vita :D.

incpdo

Considering the only Sega games on Vita in the west are launch-era games (Monkey Ball, Virtual Tennis), Jet Set Radio, and Sonic Racing, I honestly don't expect any more Sega games to land on Vita at all :(.

I would love to get Sonic 1 & 2 Taxman ports on Vita though; that would be nice to get a classic Sonic game(s) on my Vita :D.
The psp sega génesis collection has a few sonic games and works and looks awesome on the vita. Its cheap also. You can transfer it vía the ps3

RK128

The psp sega génesis collection has a few sonic games and works and looks awesome on the vita. Its cheap also. You can transfer it vía the ps3

I got that a while ago (year or so back) and I love it too :). Nice playing stuff like Vectorman and Ristar on my Vita :D.

Yasumi

Banned

Project_DIVA_Characters.jpg

They release what sells well.

AmanoBuff

Hi! It's been a while since I posted. I've been mostly lurking recently due to reasons.

where is FFXII HD Vita :(
and Kingdom Hearts HD Vita

I hear a voice... a tweet that says
let him dream

Well, let them announce it first. I can't see it not being on Vita, especially after this year's announcements.

I'm surprised (and sad, and disappointed) that FFXII HD hasn't been announced yet. And with no Japanese events on the calendar I don't see how they will announce it in the near future.

I would also love KH on Vita. A couple of years ago I thought it would be impossible. But now seeing how much SQEX is supporting Vita I actually have a tiny hope of this being a thing.

How is that psp Silent Hill Origins game?

Game is great. Love the atmosphere and the soundtrack. And it runs and looks great on Vita.

Playing it just chilling around wherever instead of being tied to a monitor/TV makes a huge difference to me. It's so much easier to finish long JRPGs that way.

Completely agree. Makes it a lot easier to grind also. Especially thanks to the suspend and resume feature.

Prelude.

You forgot Dengeki Bunko.
And so did everyone else.

You forgot Dengeki Bunko.
And so did everyone else.

...Project Diva, anyone?

Prelude.

Alright, I just got a "the memory card has been removed" message while playing Corpse Party, I think it's safe to say I got a faulty 64gb too, fuck. I never had any issue wth my 16gb since I bought the Vita and got 3 errors of this kind in 2 days with the 64.

Top Bottom