• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | October 2015

Shizuka

O_O!

Fixing the list now.

Edit: Is it missing anything now? If so, let me know and I will add on to it.

It's Steins;Gate, not Sirens Gate. That'd be an interesting name for a game, though.

That doesn't look banned to me, seems like the wrong drpg.

The banned DRPG might have a tighter gameplay, but I'd still put Demon Gaze above it on my list.

I think people are missing the point haha

we could go on for at least another page like this

Vita literally has too many games

Didn't you want the topic to come alive and get RK back? Two birds, one strike.

Prelude.

Conference impressions:
Didn't watch it. It's nice to know they're not gonna talk about the Vita anymore so I can just skip all these conferences and avoid the exposure to hours of MtnDewGames crap.

Anyway, I got my 64gb today and I'm kinda worried already. When I was fiddling with the USB port to put in the cable I got a message saying that I removed the memory card. I was kinda struggling to insert it since I used my phone's charger and it's a little hard to insert so maybe it was just because it wasn't connected properly so whatever. Restored all my games from my pc and didn't have any problem.
Then, a few hours later, I booted up the Vita to play Corpse Party BD and opened immediately the bubble and got a "C1-2741-4" error pop-up, clicked OK and played the game with no issues. I just looked it up and it seems to be another memory card related error. Goddammit. I know Blood Drive is pretty buggy so maybe it's that but still, I guess I'll see how it goes in the next few days, I still have 6 months to send it back to superufo.

RK128

To me, these are the must owns:
-Tearaway
-Sonic Racing Transformed
-Wipeout 2086 + Furry/HD DLC
-Lumines
-Ninja Giden Sigma Plus
-Ninja Giden Sigma 2 Plus
-UMvC3
-Street Fighter X Tekken
-Gravity Rush
-Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment
-Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax
-Sword Art Online Lost Song
-Tales of Hearts R
-DJMAX Technika Tune
-Malicious Rebirth
-Superbeat XONiC
-FFX HD
-FFX-2 HD
-Ys
-One Piece World Red
-Uncharted Golden Abyss
-Killzone Mercenary
-Soul Sacrifice Delta
-Persona 4 Golden
-Dragons Crown
-Maramusa Rebirth
-Hatsune Miku Project Diva Series
-Neptuina ReBirth Series (1-3)
-Neptuina Action Unleashed
-Neptuina: Noire SRPG
-SK: Shinovi Verses
-Steins;Gate
-Demon Gaze
-Danganronpa 1 and 2
-Danganronpa Another Episode
-Ar No Surge Plus
-Oddworld Strangers Wrath HD
-MGS HD Collection
-Ratchet & Clank Collection
-Sly Cooper Collection
-Sly 4 Thieves in Time
-PS All Stars
-Need for Speed Most Wanted
-Guacamelee
-TxK
-Fez
-Velocity
-Velocity X2
-Geometry Wars 3
-Super Meet Boy
-Bending of Issac Rebirth
-Broken Age
-Grim Fandango
-Rocket Birds
-Sound Shapes
-Shovel Knight

Posting this for the new page for anyone interested.

RK128

Didn't you want the topic to come alive and get RK back? Two birds, one strike.

But I'm not a bird though, I'm a blue hedgehog ;).

I get your point and will try to post more here :).

Reset

Malicious Rebirth. Why isn't that on the list. :(

Conference impressions:
Didn't watch it. It's nice to know they're not gonna talk about the Vita anymore so I can just skip all these conferences and avoid the exposure to hours of MtnDewGames crap.
Conference seemed to be mostly focused on the PSVR anyway, so it was disappointing. Only announcement that interested me was Dhalsim and I'll need to see more of that Detroit game. Haha

RK128

Conference seemed to be mostly focused on the PSVR anyway, so it was disappointing. Only announcement that interested me was Dhalsim and I'll need to see more of that Detroit game. Haha

The one that grabbed me the most was that QD game with the android turning into a full-on game. Also was happy to see Ratchet & Clank getting a on-stage Gameplay Trailer and a few release dates popping up.

RK128

Gravity Rush HD will be digital only in NA, while EU gets physical copies

wtf SCEA

Ah, so SCEA wants another Vita port to bomb I see ;).

SCEA is horrible for smaller games; they do horribly due to little advertisement but they are more then happy to push the Call of Duty or Destiny game though. Missed priorities all over the place :(.

They are idiots X(. At least people could import the physical version from EU (or get the Asian version this year; apparently has English Sub-Titles)

Ah, so SCEA wants another Vita port to bomb I see ;).

They are idiots X(. At least people could import the physical version from EU (or get the Asian version this year; apparently has English Sub-Titles)

Yeah I'll probably get the Asian one. Earlier and probably a better cover. I can't understand this decision at all.

For the list: Lumines

RK128

Yeah I'll probably get the Asian one. Earlier and probably a better cover. I can't understand this decision at all.

For the list: Lumines

They want to rip exclusives away off the Vita to do better on the more successful console, but they do little to advertise the games on the successful console, leading to more popular titles over-taking the room that the Vita ports would have gotten.

Logical intentions but botching execution.

As a ps4 owner I think the conference was fantastic, but as a vita owner I'm a little disappointed. All I really wanted was a date for XCOM and for gio corsi to get up on stage, announce Baldurs Gate 1-2 EE, pillars of eternity, plane scape torment+"sequel", shadowrun, drop the mic and walk off the stage.

RK128

As a ps4 owner I think the conference was fantastic, but as a vita owner I'm a little disappointed. All I really wanted was a date for XCOM and for gio corsi to get up on stage, announce Baldurs Gate 1-2 EE, drop the mic and walk off the stage.

We will get a PS Blog post at some point about AC Chronicles, X-Com and Civ Revolution 2 that has release dates and prices. Nothing more, nothing less.

Don't hold your breath for Baldurs Gate either sadly; if that isn't announced at PSX, then its not going to happen :(.

Don't mean to sound so bitter but don't expect anything related on the Vita; you won't get disappointed or upset then.

Takao

Banned
Takao:

I'll hold you to that NX prediction. :)

I don't think it's a particularly controversial one.

Well, let them announce it first. I can't see it not being on Vita, especially after this year's announcements.

Who knows, they might need another game to sell a demo through.

I secretly hope Team Ninja can get Dissidia running on Vita. If they can port DoAX3, they can port Dissidia. #believe

Christian

Tastes and opinions are so subjective that such a request is impossible.

But that's what makes it fun!

I think people are missing the point haha

we could go on for at least another page like this

Vita literally has too many games

Exactly. Think the thread is dying? Not much to discuss? Well, we all (I think) love the Vita, here. We should try to come to a consensus list of absolute MUST HAVE Vita games, across all regions.

But that's what makes it fun!

Exactly. Think the thread is dying? Not much to discuss? Well, we all (I think) love the Vita, here. We should try to come to a consensus list of absolute MUST HAVE Vita games, across all regions.

I think it would be fun! I also couldn't imagine a community better fit for the task.

Producer

We pretty much have threads for that on gaming every other week when a LTTP Vita thread pops up

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer
where is FFXII HD Vita :(
and Kingdom Hearts HD Vita

I hear a voice... a tweet that says
let him dream

If any vita games are announced, it will be at a japanese event.

We have to be realistic here.

In any case, it was pretty good. 2016 is going to be packed. 2017 will probably be a little dry in terms of 1st party releases for the ps4, but I don't think it matters. I am most excited to see what quantic dreams can do.

I wonder if they still have any reveals for PSX.

Haven't posted in here in a while.

PGW Conference was butts.

Still waiting for DQB localization news. If it's not announced before the japanese release (and impressions are positive) I'll import.

Are there any indies of note coming out in the next month or so?

Shizuka

Haven't posted in here in a while.

PGW Conference was butts.

Still waiting for DQB localization news. If it's not announced before the japanese release (and impressions are positive) I'll import.

Are there any indies of note coming out in the next month or so?

I missed you.

ecurbj

I'm sure this question has been answered and beaten to death, topic wise but I'm curious as to why the UK seems to get physical Vita games over digital on most releases? Is it because digital isn't popular over there or what exactly? Thanks in advance.

I'm sure this question has been answered and beaten to death, topic wise but I'm curious as to why the UK seems to get physical Vita games over digital on most releases? Is it because digital isn't popular over there or what exactly? Thanks in advance.

They're a relatively big Vita market and have less than stellar internet speeds.

I was playing God of war 3 remastered tonight and got this weird bug where the textures turned all red and blocky. They were kind of striped and missing effects. I took some screenshots but am just posting on mobile now.

I quit the game, booted driveclub and did a race, and when I restarted god of war it was just fine.

Probably a one off issue or should I be worried about putting some new thermal paste on my ps4?

It had been on for about an hour before this and I was playing final fantasy 14.

kevin1025

Banned
I was playing God of war 3 remastered tonight and got this weird bug where the textures turned all red and blocky. They were kind of striped and missing effects. I took some screenshots but am just posting on mobile now.

I quit the game, booted driveclub and did a race, and when I restarted god of war it was just fine.

Probably a one off issue or should I be worried about putting some new thermal paste on my ps4?

It had been on for about an hour before this and I was playing final fantasy 14.

That sounds like a graphics card issue, like something you would see on PC. I don't think it has to do with thermal paste or overheating, that sounds like a graphics issue. If it was just the one time and has never happened before, it could easily just be a bug!

Not sure if this is the place for it, but I got emailed a code which gives 10% off my next Playstation Store purchase. I recently pre-ordered SFV and forgot that I had the code and I don't have any purchases planned in the near future so I don't need it.

It expires on 6 Nov, and it's for the North American region. If anybody wants it, just quote me.

Tizoc

Not sure if this is the place for it, but I got emailed a code which gives 10% off my next Playstation Store purchase. I recently pre-ordered SFV and forgot that I had the code and I don't have any purchases planned in the near future so I don't need it.

It expires on 6 Nov, and it's for the North American region. If anybody wants it, just quote me.

May I have it please!

Rixa

Dragon Fin Soup is finally coming. Got this email 12h ago.

Grimmbros said:
Hello to all our badass kickstarter backers!

The Dragon Fin Soup has reached full boil and is ready to be served!
Deepest apologies for the media blackout, our official launch date will be announced TOMORROW! And Dragon Fin Soup will begin its initial serving in just a matter of DAYS!

We thank you for being so patient, understanding and the awesomesauce people that you all are. All the delays have been due to intensive QA testing with our partners at Sony to make sure Dragon Fin Soup is as tasty as possible! Prep your bowls and spoons!

kafiend

They're a relatively big Vita market and have less than stellar internet speeds.

Its true that here in the UK we do not have the fastest Internet, but to generalize, it's PSN downloads that dictate the awful speed not the ISP.
Although, I have no idea if broadband speed dictates physical releases.

Okay so my PS4 runs the PSN Store like absolute shit. I mean I clicked on the storefront 5 minutes ago and I've got a blank page. My internet is fine. How is this in any way acceptable?

Top Bottom