• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | December 2014

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Can anyone offer me some import input? I'm debating between Eiyuu Densetsu: Zero no Kiseki Evolution or One Piece Kaizoku Musou 2. Are the Zero and Ao Evolution ports good on Vita, or should I just ignore them? I know KM2 is supposed to be good, and I'm aware that KM3 is coming out next year.
Don't have any experience with Kaizoku Musou but Zero Evo and Ao Evo ports are great, worth it for fully voiced main scenario and crispy visuals alone. The newly arranged music is a downgrade from the originals IMO, though that depends on your preference. Also just to note the base cart for Zero Evo contains game breaking save/freeze glitches and you need to download a patch for it to be playable if you care about that kind of thing.

Hey did anyone get in to the PlayStation Vue beta? It looks like I can't use it until I'm back in New York, unless I'm reading it wrong.

Edit: Yeah looks like it can only be used in select zips. I'll have to wait 2 weeks to try it out then.

nampad

The Playstation Experience will be a sad day for Vita owners. Not hyped due to Sony forgetting the Vita and I own a PS4.

Vita gaffers : where is hungry giraffe on PSM? I have the game and my girlfriend has a vita now but she likes that game a lot and i cant seem to find it. I know it used to exist on PSM because i currently have the game but not even the mini version is available, anyone knows something? Maybe teflontactics?

On the EU store, I can find the native Vita and minis version using the search function.

Does anyone know if Game of Thrones from Telltale Games is also coming to the Vita?

They've listed all their "coming to" platforms a million times here and there, and not once have I seen anything to suggest it is.

I'm of the mind we're getting skipped on this one.

Shizuka

I would guess that it is highly likely that it will come based on their record with their previous games. Might take a month or so for it to happen, though.

It's just that it hasn't been announced for the Vita yet, if you compare it to Tales of the Borderlands, where a Vita port was announced even before the game was released.

It's just that it hasn't been announced for the Vita yet, if you compare it to Tales of the Borderlands, where a Vita port was announced even before the game was released.

I take that back then. Looking at their forum, there is no mention of a Vita port.

nampad

I am sure GoT will be ported to the Vita. The trailer showed something along the lines of "and other unannounced platforms".
They have pretty much everything set up for the Vita so the port shouldn't take too long and there is money to be made on the Vita. Telltale port their stuff everywhere.
When OUYA can get a TWD port, I am sure we can get GoT.

incpdo

The Playstation Experience will be a sad day for Vita owners. Not hyped due to Sony forgetting the Vita and I own a PS4.

On the EU store, I can find the native Vita and minis version using the search function.
On na it doesnt work and i have searched on all categories on both PSN and PSM too.

Unsure if this is the correct thread to post this in but is anyone else having problems connecting to PSN with Vita? My net is working just fine and I can use the browser on the Vita but whenever I run a connection test it gives me PSN: Failed along with this error code (C2-1103-5). It was also connected and working just fine right before when it suddenly DC'd and started giving me this issue.

I tried googling it but I haven't found a solution yet. Also tried restarting the system and reentering my WiFi info.

Xenoflare

Unsure if this is the correct thread to post this in but is anyone else having problems connecting to PSN with Vita? My net is working just fine and I can use the browser on the Vita but whenever I run a connection test it gives me PSN: Failed along with this error code (C2-1103-5). It was also connected and working just fine right before when it suddenly DC'd and started giving me this issue.

I tried googling it but I haven't found a solution yet. Also tried restarting the system and reentering my WiFi info.

I can access the store with no problem.

nampad

I know this is the Vita thread but maybe somebody can help me.
My brother wants to use my account on a borrowed Xbox One because I have live. Does he need to do some special deactivation like on Playstation when he gives back the console? He will do a factory reset.

Asking before I have problems activating my account on another Xbox One when I buy one.

Try deleting your WiFi connection info, then re-enter it.

I did this, no dice. I'll check again in a couple of hours and see if it resolves itself or else I'll try rebuilding database or something.

I can use other network apps but only not those related to PSN (friend lists, store etc.).

Christian

Don't have any experience with Kaizoku Musou but Zero Evo and Ao Evo ports are great, worth it for fully voiced main scenario and crispy visuals alone. The newly arranged music is a downgrade from the originals IMO, though that depends on your preference. Also just to note the base cart for Zero Evo contains game breaking save/freeze glitches and you need to download a patch for it to be playable if you care about that kind of thing.

Thank you for the feedback. I have a US PSN account. Is it going to be impossible to get the patch?

Yasumi

Banned
What flash sale?
They mentioned there'd be one during the game awards, and that GTA5 PS4 would be part of it.
Who is Flandy?
Evil incarnate. Many have defied him, and mysteriously been banned. He's a being of unknown power.
image.php

VLiberty

How is the Ratchet trilogy on Vita?

The first game has input lag and a bad sound glitch that cuts out half of the OST.
The other two are decent, unless you buy the cart version: R&C2 on cart is riddled with freezes.

Be careful with the save though. I lost my R&C2 save when I copied R&C1 back to Vita from my PC HDD.

nampad

Ok, reporting trolling to the mods does not work, surprise surprise.

Someone I already had on ignore was port begging Tearaway Unfolded for 3DS in the "Games that are not but need to be on handheld" thread fully aware that the game is already on a handheld and a Sony first party.

Messaged a mod who was online and active at least 3 times since then. Got not even a PM back.

ecurbj

Flandy, where did you go to price match Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes? Was it at Customer Service or the Checkout at Best Buy?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
got my PS4 today...

Really pissed that the PS+ 30 day trial inside Destiny doesn't work... it didn't say I had have not ever had PS+ before in the sale, only inside the box after purchase. After dropping all these $$$ I really didn't want to pay for PS+ until January.

Create a new PSN account on your PS4, set your PS4 to primary console for that account, redeem the PS+, play multiplayer on your original account? (PS+ multiplayer features should be shared with all accounts on a primary console)

BTW, isn't there supposed to be a deal on GTAV for PS4 this weekend?

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Thank you for the feedback. I have a US PSN account. Is it going to be impossible to get the patch?
No the patch will still download regardless of region. Just mentioned it in case you were the type who cares about the principle of buying a fundamentally broken game that requires online to fix. I'm also assuming you've played the Sora no Kiseki trilogy beforehand though.

Top Bottom