• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | December 2014

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I'm quite ashamed of where I am on that wall. My post count has increased quite exponentially.

Actually no, I'm not ashamed at all, you guys are good folks and there's also good conversation topics. I wouldn't be too bothered with the decrease in posts, there's a saying we say back in Portugal: "poucos mas bons", there aren't many of us, but we are all good people. Something like that, hard to translate to english aha.

Point is, we are keeping the thread active, which is what matters :)
It sounds like the Italian "pochi ma buoni"(= few but good), i guess it's the same :)

The dark/yellowish/raw colors, the crystal, the city, the world map... basically everything except the character and monster design reminds me of the PSP version of Type 0, that unlike the Hd version has an awesome dark/raw look.

EDIT TOTP:
Buy Freedom Wars!

ecurbj

New Thread smell!! *excited*

35XFedz.jpg

So guys I haven't been posting in this thread since the move from Gaming to Community :( Just saw this.

But I found a Vita OLED 3G/WiFi at an local game store at an reasonable price & brand new, still factory sealed, a week ago. I had to get this. I just couldn't resist a OLED model at the price and I sold my Vita 2000 off to a family member who was bugging me to give it to him for a nice price. So I recouped the cost from buying this.

I must say there is a HUGE difference in picture quality from what I'm seeing between the OLED and the regular LCD in the 2000. Glad I made the switch. I felt buyers remorse (when I picked up the PS Vita 2000 back in August) after reading how the OLED has a better screen than the LCD in the 2000.

I also found those gems throughout last month while shopping and added them to my already growing Vita collection.

Not sure if I'm close to anyone else in the number physical Vita titles in their collection. I know NinjamicWZ is probably a WAYS away from what I have collected, lol.

But I will be buying Fantasy Hero: Unsigned Legacy for the Vita this month. I have a huge backlog now. Geez...

Tizoc

Oh hey that's a good idea. I was struggling to come up with $100 of stuff, or even $50 + a PS+ top-off. I was looking through the PS3 indies selection and I own like half of the PS3/PS4/Vita indie catalog and more almost every exclusive indie already

If you have a PS3, Capcom Classics Remix has Captain Commando, which can be trans. to the Vita.
Come join me in despair on how we can't play this co-op with 3 other people.

It sounds like the Italian "pochi ma buoni"(= few but good), i guess it's the same :)

Yup I have quite a few Italian friends and just for fun (usually when drunk LOL) we have convos in our mother language and we are able to understand each other 90% of the time, Italian is so close to our language that it's pretty easy to communicate. The beauty of the mother Latin language (and alcohol of course) :p

Ecurbj, I don't see Persona 4 Golden in there.
;)

Benedict

12 deals of Christmas in EU:
The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)
Was €44.99/£39.99/AU$62.95, now €24.99/£19.99/AU$37.95
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

F1 2014 (PS3)
Was €54.99/£39.99/AU$79.95, now €19.99/£15.99/AU$24.95

Dynasty Warriors Next (PS Vita)
Was €34.99/£29.99/AU$47.95, now €14.99/£11.99/AU$22.95
Additional 20% discount for PS Plus members

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/12/01/12-deals-christmas-return/

It looks like there also will be another sale this wednesday. I guess US will do something similar?

Cyrske 1 December, 2014 @ 11:57 am 13
I would like to see a sale on many great Sony Computer Entertainment titles in celebration of SCE’s 20th PlayStation anniversary.
Cyrske 1 December, 2014 @ 12:02 pm 13.1
And include many PS Vita games! :)

Fred Dutton 1 December, 2014 @ 12:20 pm 13.2
Stay tuned – we will have a new Wednesday sale in addition to the 12 deals.

Fred Dutton 1 December, 2014 @ 1:22 pm 13.5
Full list of deals for Wedensday sale is being finalised but there may well be some Wipeout titles in there.
------

StevenJamesHyde 1 December, 2014 @ 5:00 pm 35.2
There were a couple of games which accidentally had their prices changed over the weekend. Battlefield 4 Premium on PS4 even got tagged with a “this special offer price will be valid from 12:00 noon 5th Dec 2014 to 11.59am 7th Dec 2014″ on the store listing, so that’s definitely coming. Lords of the Fallen was briefly £29.99 as well. I’m sure some eagle-eyed souls will have spotted more

SerTapTap

If you have a PS3, Capcom Classics Remix has Captain Commando, which can be trans. to the Vita.
Come join me in despair on how we can't play this co-op with 3 other people.

Oh yes, more reminders that Capcom used to be good. I think I've bought like 5 capcom games this year, all 5+ years old...some over 10

dan2026

Just bought a PS4 today.
Got it for £299 with a boxed copy of Last of Us.
Also got a free 10 gift card which sweetened the deal.

Did I do good GAF?

Gamerloid

Miku won? All is right in the world. Also, since I know Zero will ask if I'm here to stay (like a true pal), I'm getting slammed by finals, which is what killed me last thread. Classes are now rushing for the finish, too much work.
Just bought a PS4 today.
Got it for £299 with a boxed copy of Last of Us.
Also got a free 10 gift card which sweetened the deal.

Did I do good GAF?

It's only good if you're happy. TLOU is a top tier game though, so you get an A in my book.

dan2026

Miku won? All is right in the world. Also, since I know Zero will ask if I'm here to stay (like a true pal), I'm getting slammed by finals, which is what killed me last thread. Classes are now rushing for the finish, too much work.

It's only good if you're happy. TLOU is a top tier game though, so you get an A in my book.

I am very happy, thank you.
It is the start of a whole new adventure.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Well on the plus side I cant possibly be disappointed with GOTM this month. I'm not sure there's any worthwhile games releasing tbis month. But I'm happy to be proven wrong.

maouvin

Well on the plus side I cant possibly be disappointed with GOTM this month. I'm not sure there's any worthwhile games releasing tbis month. But I'm happy to be proven wrong.

It's a good month if you fancy faitan geemus.

Wait where does it say how many votes each game got?

Not many people voted this month even though I posted multiple reminders. It wasn't even a contest really.

PDF 2nd won with 6 votes, and Binding of Isaac and Freedom Wars tied for second with 3 votes each.

antibolo

Banned
This reasoning seems backwards to me.

Not if you're like me and hate handling physical media on the Vita. Digital is much more convenient. I only buy retail when it's an import or an LE. I want as few retail games as possible, every extra one means I will be even less likely to play the ones I already have since I can only have one at a time in my Vita.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This reasoning seems backwards to me.

Don't need any more dumb looking game boxes cluttering the shelves so I only buy retail games that come with a lot of extras I like (this practically never happens) or are at insane clear out prices. Six dollars is about right. I'll go up to eight.

The only physical games I buy anymore for remotely close to full price are those few that just don't come out digitally ever. KH titles for example. Even then I'm not spending more than 20.

Mafusto

Did Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus never get a digital release in Europe? Can not find it on the online store nor can I find a post on EU PS blog about it's digital release, but I could swear that I saw it on the store once.

Shizuka

Did Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus never get a digital release in Europe? Can not find it on the online store nor can I find a post on EU PS blog about it's digital release, but I could swear that I saw it on the store once.

It did, maybe it just disappeared from the store. That can happen sometimes.

Oh man a Netpunia doll

I feel like this pic needs a caption but can't think of one.

So scary, but I can't think of a good caption.

SerTapTap

Kinda want that neptune plush. Great NISA sale, $15 on Disgaea 4, $20 for D2. Neptunia PP finally at the $20 I was waiting for

PS TV? Search for it. The PS TV store didn't list it for me in the US either for some reason. The PS TV store kinda sucks

VLiberty

Yay, new thread!

I'll be busy studying this month, but I'll try to find some time to finally play A Crack in Time which I'm delaying since 2012...

ZeroAKA

Miku won? All is right in the world.
Welcome back! Are you here to st-

Also, since I know Zero will ask if I'm here to stay (like a true pal), I'm getting slammed by finals, which is what killed me last thread. Classes are now rushing for the finish, too much work.
...Oh. Finals start next week for me, but it shouldn't be too bad this semester since my two most difficult finals are on the first day. As soon as I get those over with, I'll be able to reunite with Miku again. :D

Oh man a Netpunia doll

I feel like this pic needs a caption but can't think of one.
"Kill me."

MQX

NIS America is doing a Holiday Sale at the Online Store, there are even a few limited editions back for sale, like the one for Danganronpa 2.
I wish that NISA Europe would also have a Holiday sale :(.
So that European customers won't have to deal with those expensive prices :X

You're right :O(looked also in the webstore). Searched about it and it looks like the PSN store is having some issues?

Also, a new PSN Thread :D. And we already knew that Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd would win the GotM ;). About Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd, I got a copy today for €8 :D (it's a long story :p). Too bad I won't play this game until I have finished(and Platinum'd) Project Diva F (1st) :/. Hopefully there is a Weiss Schwarz card inside :O (the game is still sealed :/).

Kaybe

Unconfirmed Member
I wish that NISA Europe would also have a Holiday sale :(.
So that European customers won't have to deal with those expensive prices :X
I bet those NISA... America Limited Editions are the European leftovers since no-one is going to buy them here. (´_`)

Doombear

Don't think they've ever done cross buy before for Telltale stuff

I think you are right and it is too bad. I would prefer to have played the Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us titles on my Vita, but never want to wait. Game of Thrones is going to be no different. Bah.

nampad

I played halfway through TLOU on PS3 and am now thinking about getting the PS4 version :(
If there would be cross save, I would have already jumped at full price. My PS3 is at my brother right now so I can't really play it anyway (funnily, he has my PS3 to play TLOU online). Besides the technical jump the headphone jack actually helps me playing my PS4 games so I am really thinking about it. That money was supposed to go to Senran Kagura though but on the other hand, that game could also get a sale? I also hate replaying games.

Top Bottom