• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | December 2014

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Yep figured one of you guys would put in a better list. That shit I pulled was from literally 5 seconds of using google.

Noice! I can't wait to do the same. My break starts next week..

Stay strong friend. A myriad of games and sleepless nights await you!

If you are a Destiny player, may the cryptarch be kind to you (it'll be a purple this time):

B4smw2-CUAAKJz2.jpg

There is one now.

I finished the chapter and waited for the autosave icon but I had to start over.
But if it was added in a patch I probably don't have it installed, my Vita wasn't online when I played it. I bought it digital though, wouldn't the patch be included?
And how the hell did the game ship without autosave anyway?

SerTapTap

Is it normal for the face buttons on the Vita 2000 to be a bit creaky? Not all the time but X especially creaks sometimes, really annoying when it happens

Valkyria

Banned
Any Vita Gaffer has experienced any problem with their's vita rear touch pad. The new one seems to go unresponsive from time to time, but a system reset brings it fully functional. I have read in the internet about a problem with statics and also playing while charging.

Anyone?

VLiberty

http://thevitalounge.net/unmechanical-extended-edition-cancelled-for-ps-vita/

Probably not a lot of people care, but Unmechanical Extended PSV has been canceled. I was interested as I'm a sucker for this kind of puzzle games, and when I saw that Vita trophy list was absent from PSNprofiles I got a bit worried.

I wonder what's the matter.

edit: since we're talking about physicbased puzzlers, some news for Attractio:
https://twitter.com/GameCoder_Team/status/540987767464165376
https://twitter.com/PonchoLTRC/status/542122993447870465

I hope this one doesn't get axed...

Blu(e)

Anyone aware of any good Vita deals on the older model? My friend wants to pick up a Vita and I'm trying to help him shop for one. A good price for a 16 or 32 gb memory card would be nice as well.

Thanks for reading

Chuy

Anyone aware of any good Vita deals on the older model? My friend wants to pick up a Vita and I'm trying to help him shop for one. A good price for a 16 or 32 gb memory card would be nice as well.

Thanks for reading
Fry`s has a nice deal going on at the moment
I'd personally would by this myself if i had the funds as i need another vita as my old one died recently
As for memory cards check superufo as they generally have 64gb for a good price

autoduelist

Can you check the total filesize of the Vita version after the 1.3 patch for me please?

Based on the other patches, it doesn't add files, it replaces them.... so it should stay about the same size. Someone else can confirm, of course, but that's the most likely situation.

Based on the other patches, it doesn't add files, it replaces them.... so it should stay about the same size. Someone else can confirm, of course, but that's the most likely situation.

I'm almost sure the first patch doubled the size of the game. It's 800MB for me, while the PC version is around 300

quabba

Does anyone know if x is confirm on Singaporean vitas? Thinking of picking up a 2000 on my way back through Singapore Airport since the exchange rate to aud seems pretty favourable, but I can't handle o and x being swapped.

Does anyone know if x is confirm on Singaporean vitas? Thinking of picking up a 2000 on my way back through Singapore Airport since the exchange rate to aud seems pretty favourable, but I can't handle o and x being swapped.

do you use buttons to navigate the main screen? if you use touch, you'll basically never have to deal with o and x being swapped. The only game I have that's swapped is muramasa.

quabba

do you use buttons to navigate the main screen? if you use touch, you'll basically never have to deal with o and x being swapped. The only game I have that's swapped is muramasa.

Yes I avoid touch wherever possible (partly to keep my screen cleaner) but that is a good point.

SerTapTap

I think i'm on 1.2 and I know the seed glitch works. Scared to update, lol. I need that glitch for now for collection-thon purposes.

You're on 1.03. The version Vita reports is 1 behind the action version because someone probably didn't fill out a form right. Seed glitch still works, trophies are still glitched.

Blu(e)

Fry`s has a nice deal going on at the moment
I'd personally would by this myself if i had the funds as i need another vita as my old one died recently
As for memory cards check superufo as they generally have 64gb for a good price

Checking out Super UFO's site it looks like they're also selling refurbished Vitas (Vitae?) for $90. I've never ordered from there nor have I heard of them so it makes me a bit wary. Have you or anyone else ordered a Vita from there? I also can't find any info about what it includes. Does it at least include a charger?

ecurbj

Checking out Super UFO's site it looks like they're also selling refurbished Vitas (Vitae?) for $90. I've never ordered from there nor have I heard of them so it makes me a bit wary. Have you or anyone else ordered a Vita from there? I also can't find any info about what it includes. Does it at least include a charger?
I ordered two 64GB Memory Card for my Vita from them. Brand new. It came in 3 days. Shipping was fast.

Shizuka

Now that is one hell of a bargain, if I do say so myself. Someone should make a topic about it.

Will it be my dream game? We'll see.

Looking forward to this one as well yes.

Just like I said I would I am now checking out Suikoden, I'm digging it so far, shame that it doesn't have a run button like the second one... One thing that I like about it is that even though there are random encounters, they are really, really short. Also "Free Will" is your best friend lol

Nope, circle is confirm.

Asian units are much closer to JP.

Flandy

Anyone here work at gamestop? They're running a B2G1 promo on used games $20 and under. Problem is that the games I want to pick up are spread across 3 different gamestops. Would it be possible to buy them all at one gamestop and then go to the other ones to pick them up?

Couldn't find a better thread to ask.. Do you guys think putting the Wii u on top of the ps4 in horizontal position is a bad idea? Only have one on at a time.

Sarcasm

I have a Japanese unit and the only time I use o as confirming is os level. Haven't ran into that game wise yet.

nampad

Just ordered my second Vita, that Amazon.de deal was too good to pass on. Now my I have some use for my spare 32 GB card though I get another spare 8 GB one, lol.

My nephew is getting 100 bucks combined from everyone in the family for christmas but the Vita looks like a cool gift though he just got a new Ipad.

Couldn't find a better thread to ask.. Do you guys think putting the Wii u on top of the ps4 in horizontal position is a bad idea? Only have one on at a time.

generally stacking electronics isn't a great idea, but if that's the best way to store them in your cabinet or whatever, it shouldn't be an issue. Just don't block any fans if you can help it.

BraXzy

Wasn't really sure where to post this but this thread sorta makes sense right? Okay, I'm seconds away from pulling the trigger on a PS4.. I'm really tempted but also kinda hesitant at the same time, gah I can't decide! Help me decide GAF?

Bit of background. I've not owned a PS console since the PS1 (yes I even missed out on PS2 during my childhook), no hatred towards the platforms or anything, I'm not an Xbox fanboy, it's just the route I happened to take as a kid and stuck with since as far as home consoles go (could only afford one each gen so far). There's been tonnes of exclusives I've regretted missing out on over the years but such is life. I'm currently in a position to buy a PS4 though.

I've found a bundle that's got Far Cry 4, GTA V and Last Of Us in for £350. I only want TLOU out of them so I'd sell the other two. CEX, a second hand store, is currently offering crazy amounts for the two games I don't want. £40 for GTA and £35 for Far Cry, which in my mind turns the bundle into PS4 + TLOU for £275. I doubt there's gonna be a bundle anywhere near as good as that anytime soon? Heck PS3's are still around £200 new.

The only doubts I have are.. will I have time to play it? Do I really want to be paying for two sub services etc. But at the same time, for the first time in my life I'd have all three current gen consoles which would be awesome not missing out on anything. And there's tonnes of remasters/ports which are perfect for me, missing out on PS3 n' all. Plus the upcoming exclusives looks shweet. It would potentially be my 3rd party machine too? Although 90% of third parties I get on my PC.

Decisions.. decisions. Middle of the night dilemma vent over.. thoughts? :D

Top Bottom