• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | December 2014

the mark

I just downloaded Resogun for Vita and in the Start Menu insted of "Press Start to Play" there's "Error. Unable to validate full version of the game."
Does anybody else have this problem?
I downloaded and installed the patch before.

Edit: US PSN

RK128

I just downloaded Resogun for Vita and in the Start Menu insted of "Press Start to Play" there's "Error. Unable to validate full version of the game."

Same here man :(. I think it has to do with people who may have not 'registered' the PS4 version? I know I never downloaded the PS4 version before (as I do not own one yet), so maybe that is why we are having this issue? I am on US PSN too, so maybe this is an issue only US PSN is having or something :l?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

Happening to me too.

PS3 version works fine, strangely.

RK128

I don't think so...I played Resogun on PS4 with the same account so that shouldn't be the problem. :-/

Then I don't know what the issue is then; if you 'registered' the PS4 version already, then your PSN account effectively 'owns' the full game :l.

I am going to try installing the Vita game without the patch....maybe that is why the issue happened :l.

Edit: Damn, that doesn't fix the issue :(. Oh well, at least I can play the game on PS3 latter on instead :). Even if it doesn't work, you can't beat free stuff :D!

A week late, but at this point I'm over it. Got 3 days off to enjoy it at least.

6832a62b71.JPG

0b8bee5995.JPG

Also my Miku shirt finally came in, figured ZeroAKA would dig this.

4a4204c3bb.JPG

And Danganronpa 2 going on sale this week is the icing on the cake. Very happy.
FEltQQv.gif

Tapejara

Nothing much for me in this week's sale. Might grab Escape Goat 2 and Lone Survivor PS4 (wish this had been cross-buy with the Vita version). Any recommendations for Race The Sun?

MQX

Wait What? Shizuka is banned? Baekshi is banned?

Welp. This is sad day for PSN/VitaGAF :(.
6GOnkRK.gif

Hopefully Shizuka will come back soon/not being permabanned :O. And no more "Get/Buy Soul Sacrifice Delta" or SSD related posts from Baekshi :(

RK128

Nothing much for me in this week's sale. Might grab Escape Goat 2 and Lone Survivor PS4 (wish this had been cross-buy with the Vita version). Any recommendations for Race The Sun?

I never bought the game, but after playing both the PS4 and Vita versions at a GameStop demo station, it was fun :). Very, very basic game; all you do is progress forward and dodge things by moving left and right. But for what it is, the game seems like fun :D. I enjoyed my short time playing the game. For its sale price (I believe 5-ish dollars), it is a much better deal now then it was at full price.

6GOnkRK.gif

Hopefully Shizuka will come back soon/not being permabanned :O. And no more "Get/Buy Soul Sacrifice Delta" or SSD related posts from Baekshi :(

I haven't been on this thread for a while but both of them got banned?! Why did that happen? I know Baekshi's posts got more bitter lately (always being pissed with Sony's treatment of the Vita.....which was completely understandable in my book; they really don't care about the platform :() but Shizuka always posted respectful posts and from what I understand, never broke NeoGaf rules :l.

....Does this have to do with the Gravity Rush 2? I know we have been debate whenever or not the game would be coming to Vita, but at some Sony round-table, I think it was *cough* hinted *cough* that the game was coming to PS4 and that is why it hasn't been showed off lately. I don't know :(, I just hope that both of them get their accounts back again and can be part of this thread again. They brought alot to the thread, so it would be a damn shame if their accounts are fully banned :(>

ryseing

If no one questions FF7 on PS4 I will be disappointed.

1/3 of the posts will be that, another third will be FFXV related, and the last third will be bitching about no Type-0 on Vita.

Baffles me why Square would do an AMA. Could be Woody Harrelson level bad.

Edit- think I'm gonna jump in on Korra.

SerTapTap

Lone Survivor is really cool, not perfect but I was impressed how well they did horror with the pixelart style. I played mostly on Vita. Play in the dark and you should be good. Race The Sun is pretty good, it's an interesting endless runner sort of deal. Though situations occasionally feel unfair due to the procgen nature, results in me hoarding lots of Jump power ups instead of using them trying for max score. Still, it's pretty cheap and simple grab-and-go fun

bobawesome

6GOnkRK.gif

Baekshi was a bit of a prick to be honest, so I'm not too sad to see him gone. His thing always seemed to be to offend as many people in as few words as possible, anyway.

Resogun is up for Vita.

Shows up as free until you buy it, then shows up as $14.99.

Checks out fine though, so no worries (and I have it via Plus).

I think you have it the wrong way around -- it's $14.99 when you search for the Vita version, but free when you add it to cart/checkout. Or, at least, that's what just happened for me.

Tapejara

I never bought the game, but after playing both the PS4 and Vita versions at a GameStop demo station, it was fun :). Very, very basic game; all you do is progress forward and dodge things by moving left and right. But for what it is, the game seems like fun :D. I enjoyed my short time playing the game. For its sale price (I believe 5-ish dollars), it is a much better deal now then it was at full price.

Lone Survivor is really cool, not perfect but I was impressed how well they did horror with the pixelart style. I played mostly on Vita. Play in the dark and you should be good. Race The Sun is pretty good, it's an interesting endless runner sort of deal. Though situations occasionally feel unfair due to the procgen nature, results in me hoarding lots of Jump power ups instead of using them trying for max score. Still, it's pretty cheap and simple grab-and-go fun

Cool, thanks guys. Guess I'll pick up RTS as well.

antibolo

Banned
Baekshi was a bit of a prick to be honest, so I'm not too sad to see him gone. His thing always seemed to be to offend as many people in as few words as possible, anyway.

He got better once he changed away from his black cat avatar.

I guess that black cat was a bad influence

VLiberty

My Killzone Mercenary order has been canceled.

FUCK.

Weren't there two versions, and a larger one worked unlike the other? At least at the euro launch that happened for some reason. I can't check myself yet.

One of the two files was the PS3 version, which is mistakenly downloadable from a Vita system too.

autoduelist

Bought a ton week 1, but not much since. I guess it's great that I'm saving money, but not even Rogue Legacy went on sale? Dangit.

And it seems unlikely they'd have a flash sale during 4 weeks of sales...

Though didn't the blog mention ps1/psp sales? Those never happened.

I last minute bought that D Day Tower defense game. I have no will power when it comes to these things.

SerTapTap

One of the two files was the PS3 version, which is mistakenly downloadable from a Vita system too.

Oh, they must have gotten it backwards because usually the Vita version is also downloadable on PS3 for transfer (I don't know who actually does that, but...)

I did end up picking up Evil Within last week or so while it was $30 on amazon... finished it today finally. Damn what a game. Might have been a bit long in the tooth and incohesive in some places, but it's king of the survival horror mountain for me now. So unnerving, mind warping and creative.

maouvin

Damn, I wasn't expecting Switch Galaxy Ultra to cost almost $20.
I enjoyed the PSM version and all, but will have to hold on it for now.

Oh, they must have gotten it backwards because usually the Vita version is also downloadable on PS3 for transfer (I don't know who actually does that, but...)
I would probably do it at my university if I had a PS3, since the Wi-Fi uses WPA2-Enterprise which is unsupported by Vita. But now I have a PS TV, which can perform a similar role if I go through the Content Manager to my PC and back to my Vita, or else just swap out the memory card directly.

Wonko_C

Damn, no PS Plus discount for Resogun PS Vita. Last week I checked the Euro Store and it was discounted there. I guess I'll get Lemmings Touch instead.

RK128

Damn, no PS Plus discount for Resogun PS Vita. Last week I checked the Euro Store and it was discounted there. I guess I'll get Lemmings Touch instead.

You're not missing much man; the game doesn't even get past the tittle screen in the NA version of the game X(. Heard good things about Lemming Touch, so enjoy that if you get it :D.

SerTapTap

I would probably do it at my university if I had a PS3, since the Wi-Fi uses WPA2-Enterprise which is unsupported by Vita. But now I have a PS TV, which can perform a similar role if I go through the Content Manager to my PC and back to my Vita, or else just swap out the memory card directly.

Ah, that's reason enough--I sorta wish Content Manager had a web store thing like the PSP version did...the PS app sucked, but you could start downloads on PC and transfer to the device, was pretty nice.

quabba

Ugh why is danganronpa 2 such a strange price. I have 23.88 in my wallet and game is 23.99 I don't really want to get another PSN card just to make up 11 cents.

Did Rock Boshers DX become cross-buy recently? When I bought it for Vita it seemed the PS4 version was seperate, but now I can download it for PS4.

Surprised DriveClub livery packs are not included with the season pass, but I hate the decals in that game anyway.

Everyone, get Escape Goat 2!

PS. Is Giana Sisters PS4 a decent port?

Top Bottom