• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | December 2014

It's all good... Looks like you guys might get an influx of migrants after the recent vitabro massacre!

How many migrants? Don't know anyone of them.
EDIT:Top of the page! Buy Danganronpa 2 if you liked the first one. Absolutely more cray than the first. Otherwise have a merry christmas!

Gundam Breaker 2 Vita demo is up on PS Store. :)

Along with a Nippon-Ichi and Spike Chunsoft end of year sale (until Jan 7).

And White Album 2 custom theme

Producer

wait why is SSDelta randomly on sale? No mention anywhere on the blog or on psn..

would have bought if it was $16..i am 2 dollars short.

Bought Neptunia (My first Compile Heart game) and Valiant Hearts(PS4).

Some recommendations for what the rest of you should buy:
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Was €39.99, now €19.99
10% additional PS Plus discount
My GOTY, but only play it after you've played the first one.

Murasaki Baby
Was €9.99, now €5.99
An artsy game with great atmosphere. Seemed like a lot of people didn't play it, since the OT had very few posts.

Ys Memories of Celceta
Was €39.99, now €14.99
A great ARPG, with addictive combat and great music.

tumblr_mkfyzn2ezm1s5qslao1_500.gif

I guess I'm nothing

Sorry man ;_;

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
I've got $16 on my wallet. What you guys recommend ?
Was hoping to get Alien Isolation, but it's $35.

Benedict

God, the automated translation on the Swedish PSN store is awful. Truly awful.
If I didn't know better I would think it was a scam site.

Just check out Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth1

Gamindustri: en av många parallella universum som skyddas av fyra gudinnor kallas CPU. För länge sedan, dessa fyra CPU: er som deltar i ett krig om herraväldet, kriget i Guardians. Men detta krig försvagade skyddsfältet i världen som bebos av människor och det var över fullt av monster Arfoire order.
Under kriget i Guardians, en av CPU-Neptunus-besegrades och kraschade in i ytan världen från himlen. Med kuppen förlorar Neptunus hans minne och att den första att inse Compa och IF är flickorna som är. Plötsligt de verkar Compa, IF Neptunus och en mystisk talbok som innehåller all information om historia Gamindustri. Med hjälp av den här boken ges medvetande, dessa tre går ombord på en extraordinär resa mot, genom fyra stora nationer, på ett uppdrag för att rädda världen.

Edit: sad that R&C Nexus is never on sale...

God, the automated translation on the Swedish PSN store is awful. Truly awful.
If I didn't know better I would think it was a scam site.

Just check out Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth1

Gamindustri: en av många parallella universum som skyddas av fyra gudinnor kallas CPU. För länge sedan, dessa fyra CPU: er som deltar i ett krig om herraväldet, kriget i Guardians. Men detta krig försvagade skyddsfältet i världen som bebos av människor och det var över fullt av monster Arfoire order.
Under kriget i Guardians, en av CPU-Neptunus-besegrades och kraschade in i ytan världen från himlen. Med kuppen förlorar Neptunus hans minne och att den första att inse Compa och IF är flickorna som är. Plötsligt de verkar Compa, IF Neptunus och en mystisk talbok som innehåller all information om historia Gamindustri. Med hjälp av den här boken ges medvetande, dessa tre går ombord på en extraordinär resa mot, genom fyra stora nationer, på ett uppdrag för att rädda världen.

yeah_eddie_murphy.gif

I don't speak Swedish, but I checked the Dutch description and it has the same issue. SCEE gonna SCEE I guess.

Edit: about the January sale

Important note #1: The list of deals is very extensive this year, and the list below only represents a few of the highlights. Make sure you check PlayStation Store for a full list of all the offers (and regional pricing).

[PS3] Borderlands is €3.99
[PS3] Borderlands 2 is €4.99

Kaybe

Unconfirmed Member
It only shows up in English for me both on the web store and Vita store. Where do you see the translated text?

Also the January sale is off to a good start but I already have most of the things I'd want.

Scrawnton

Anyone having bad download speeds right now? I know its the holidays but it shouldn't be going this slow. I can usually download a 10gb game within an hour but battlefield 4 (6gbs) is taking 6 hours. Slowdown because of the holiday?

Anyone having bad download speeds right now? I know its the holidays but it shouldn't be going this slow. I can usually download a 10gb game within an hour but battlefield 4 (6gbs) is taking 6 hours. Slowdown because of the holiday?

Willing to bet it's a combination of high traffic at your ISP an high traffic on the PSN servers.

Scrawnton

Willing to bet it's a combination of high traffic at your ISP an high traffic on the PSN servers.
I was having an issue connecting to GTA Online as well, I checked my internet speed on my phone and it was the normal 30mbps on wifi (ps4 is hard wired). I did a reboot of the PS4 and now BF4 is downloading in 18 minutes. I never had that issue before!

Yes, quite a few more games for sale for vita not on the list.
Somebody found any PSP or PsOne gams on sale?

in Europe
The first two Crash Bandicoot games are on sale (1.99/1.79 PS+)
Tekken and Tekken 2 (1.99 each)
GTA Vice City Stories and Chinatown Wars (3.99 each)
FFVII and FFVIII (4.99 each)
and Ridge Racer [PSP] (3.99), but that's from the 20 year of PlayStation sale I think.

Edit: I think these are all from the 20th anniversary, not sure

Happy Holidays!

ecurbj

The first two Crash Bandicoot games are on sale (1.99/1.79 PS+)
Tekken and Tekken 2 (1.99 each)
GTA Vice City Stories and Chinatown Wars (3.99 each)
FFVII and FFVIII (4.99 each)
and Ridge Racer [PSP] (3.99), but that's from the 20 year of PlayStation sale I think.

Edit: I think these are all from the 20th anniversary, not sure

Happy Holidays!
Are these on sale now in the US Store or is this somewhere else?

Benedict

Bought Race The Sun and Geometry Wars 3.

Have PsOne games completely disappeared from the web store or have SCEE hidden them well?

Question abut the USB music player: is it basically just a music overlay? I want some custom soundtracks when playing DriveClub but I only want that music when I'm racing, not in menus or using the OS.

How many migrants? Don't know anyone of them.
EDIT:Top of the page! Buy Danganronpa 2 if you liked the first one. Absolutely more cray than the first. Otherwise have a merry christmas!

I just finished chapter 3 and though it's close, I think I liked the first game more. I guess it has the advantage of having the element of surprise. I also think the more claustrophobic setting suited the game better.

I just finished chapter 3 and though it's close, I think I liked the first game more. I guess it has the advantage of having the element of surprise. I also think the more claustrophobic setting suited the game better.

I had the same reaction but the island setting appealed to me more. Maybe because I played that after a beach company outing?

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Edit: about the January sale

[PS3] Borderlands is €3.99
[PS3] Borderlands 2 is €4.99

Thanks!
There's Putty Squad PS4-Vita cross-buy at 6.99€! I have finally bought it! lol

EDIT:
Next ones are Neptunia, Natural Doctrine and Frozen Synapse(but i need to buy a card f)

I know it's a stupid question, but where can I buy japanese PSN cards with digital delivery?

I have used both Nippon-Yasan and Play-Asia (goddamn expensive).

There are also others, but I never tried them. Solaris Japan seems to be the cheapest.

Also, I had my first "Holy shit, NeoGAF is creepy" moment the other day when I posted (I ain't even looking for one) on that japancodesupply thread. I mean, I linked my twitter account around here once before, but getting a tweet from japancodesupply is creepy. :/

SerTapTap

Peggle 2, somewhat to my surprise, is mostly just Peggle 2. There's some gross EA bullshit like the main menu starting on the cash shop, and a few things to buy in said cash shop, but otherwise it plays fine and is basically peggle. Was worth the few bucks. They seem to be ruining Popcap slightly less since the PvZ2 incident.

Top Bottom