• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | December 2014

Sorry if this is the wrong place (a PSN thread seemed appropriate?) but I'm getting a PS4 for christmas (with Dragon Age Inquisition) I've had a PS3 with a PSN account for ages, but my only friend on it is my sister... if anyone wants to play together this holiday and recommend some games to buy etc it would be great to make some friends! My PSN ID is "Putyouinmyoveeen" (That's 3 e's).

FRIENDS GET FREE MINCE PIES.

I downloaded Resogun and 0 problems here, latam PSN though.

Works really well, but why it is so blurry? I understand it's not PS4, but even the text is blurry. The big question now is, is it better playing the Vita version, or the PS4 version via remote play ?

I've also been playing Unit 13, and I liked the game a lot. Looks amazing also. The lack of story is a shame though

antibolo

Banned
Is Resogun PS3/Vita not getting the DLC packs from the PS4 version?? I'm not seeing them anywhere on the Store.

I actually bought the season pass so needless to say I'm kinda bitter right now.

Takao

Banned
I downloaded Resogun and 0 problems here, latam PSN though.

Works really well, but why it is so blurry? I understand it's not PS4, but even the text is blurry. The big question now is, is it better playing the Vita version, or the PS4 version via remote play ?

Because it's no where close to Vita's native resolution. I don't know the technical reasons why developers don't do this, but I wish more would at least run UI/text at the native res. We've had games that are subnative for polygonal graphics but native when it comes to interface and text.

SerTapTap

My my my what have we here
B5lUheCCcAA71PY.jpg:large

Eh, resogun doesn't feel too bad on Vita, major visual downgrade though. (I'm just on experienced though, on max difficulty I might be crying for my 60 FPS). No title screen bug here. US PS Vita 2000.

JPS Kai

Sorry if this is the wrong place (a PSN thread seemed appropriate?) but I'm getting a PS4 for christmas (with Dragon Age Inquisition) I've had a PS3 with a PSN account for ages, but my only friend on it is my sister... if anyone wants to play together this holiday and recommend some games to buy etc it would be great to make some friends! My PSN ID is "Putyouinmyoveeen" (That's 3 e's).

FRIENDS GET FREE MINCE PIES.

Sure throw me an invite sometime. My PSN's DarkParodius (Open invitation for all)

iosefe

My my my what have we here

Eh, resogun doesn't feel too bad on Vita, major visual downgrade though. (I'm just on experienced though, on max difficulty I might be crying for my 60 FPS). No title screen bug here. US PS Vita 2000.

you can't understand my frothing demand

SerTapTap

They should have done a demake like Super Stardust on PSP instead of a downport.

I dunno if it's quite bad enough to warrant that reaction. Only played a level, and it's definitely resogun, even if it definitely doesn't feel quite as nice or look nearly as nice. I may even get the precious 30FPS plat since I do love the game and I'm probably good enough that it won't take too long. I need to see how good/bad the PS3 one is too but I'm playing driveclub with this LOVELY GREY CONTROLLER.

What was Stardust PSP like? Didn't know it existed. That would be...uh...interesting, on PSP controls.

SHOW US YOUR NUMBER PLATE

l-In front of all these people? Okay...

BTW I'm actually considering Ground Zeros digital just so I don't have to swap the disk...yes I have played it that much since I finished it. I like to collect, but I really hate swapping disks...life is hard.

antibolo

Banned
Weeeeeell Resogun is already deleted from my Vita. It's nice for people who don't have a PS4 I guess, but if you do then it's way too much of a downgrade to bother with.

jvm

Gamasutra.
Weeeeeell Resogun is already deleted from my Vita. It's nice for people who don't have a PS4 I guess, but if you do then it's way too much of a downgrade to bother with.
I'm about to do that, if someone doesn't explain how I get a chance to be disappointed in how it actually plays. :(

SerTapTap

I'm about to do that, if someone doesn't explain how I get a chance to be disappointed in how it actually plays. :(

what's it doing, just hanging at the title screen? Mine sat there for a while but eventually loaded. I did notice it installed an update before I played.

cafemomo

playing some nep re;birth2, here are some screens
game runs smoother than re;birth1 - I'm hoping it stays that way

as always, when you guys eventually get the game, switch it over to JP VO, cause the English is still ear grinding

RK128

So you guys got Resogun to work on Vita? I have the 'Error' tittle screen as well and that is after installing and re-installing it at least three/four times :l. Guess I'll download the game and let it run on its own for a while.....maybe after the game is active long enough, it will, I guess, 'Glitch' the tittle screen into being normal again :l.

Wynnebeck

Banned
This may seem like a silly question but is there an online database where people can see the note charts for Project Diva? I'm having a hard time nailing the last 45 seconds of Rakshasa on Extreme due to trickery I can't see.

Thinking of buying Soul Sacrifice Delta. I played the original to completion, but sold it afterwards so I don't have my save on me unfortunately. Would I have to do the original campaign in delta all over again to access the new stuff?

ZeroAKA

Thinking of buying Soul Sacrifice Delta. I played the original to completion, but sold it afterwards so I don't have my save on me unfortunately. Would I have to do the original campaign in delta all over again to access the new stuff?
Just for a large chunk of the story. Most of the content are completely new.

For those that don't watch the Project DIVA F 2nd OT, I just wrapped up a stream mostly demonstrating the DLC available in the Japanese version. I haven't played in a couple months and the run is full of silly mistakes, but if you want a sneak peak at some of the DLC that should be coming out here shortly, you can watch the recording here.

Resogun is blurry, but it sure is a perfect fit on the Vita. Very hard to put down.
Does the Vita version have the same content as the PS4 one? I have the Season Pass for Resogun but don't actually know what it unlocks.

Rock Basher DX's soundtrack is so good.

Welp ended up buying Soul Sacrifice Delta. Idk, lately I feel like I got into these loot/grindy games, I loved the original, for just 18$ I get that game reworked + extra content, so why not.

Vita Lounge people... Does the verification email usually take a while to arrive in your inbox?

Mine went to my spam folder. I'd check that.

Welp ended up buying Soul Sacrifice Delta. Idk, lately I feel like I got into these loot/grindy games, I loved the original, for just 18$ I get that game reworked + extra content, so why not.

Let me know if you want yo play ever. I've only played around 2 hours, SP only, but I'm definitely interested in online co-op.

Let me know if you want yo play ever. I've only played around 2 hours, SP only, but I'm definitely interested in online co-op.

For sure, not having played for a while, I'm see if I can muster the strength to not download the original off of my ps+ list (which I checked and have) just for the save file. I'm gonna start from scratch, I forgot how to play the game properly. Do people still play online?

Top Bottom