• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | December 2014

Do tell tale games control well on console? They seem designed around a mouse to some extent, but perhaps I'm misremembering. Never personally played one.

The games I recieved for Christmas:
peQUyep.jpg

And I still play runescape, but it's just not that good.

As much as I love destiny I too recognize its faults. I wouldn't say its a bad game because it does a lot right, and it caters to this itch of mine for leveling up and grinding, I've met a ton of great people and am even part of a clan. What makes this game awesome is the people, I still firmly believe this game/franchise will grow to be amazing

The games I recieved for Christmas:

Great haul. I know we are a PlayStation thread, but Persona Q is excellent, hope you enjoy it.

Tizoc

Do tell tale games control well on console? They seem designed around a mouse to some extent, but perhaps I'm misremembering. Never personally played one.

I played Wolf among us with a controller on my laptop. I'll play with a controller for WD S1 and S2.

FYI, Telltale's games are VERY choppy and unoptimized on consoles.

Looks like a monthly flash sale is a guarantee. How is the Vita version of Akiba's Trip? Worth $24?

Supposedly it has framerate issues.
Wait for the Steam ver., but if that doesn't bother you, grab it.

you're right..but it seems like most of these games have already been on sale the past month and a half, for cheaper prices too.

oh well, hope the 15 for 15 sale is good

Yeah but think of it this way, how many great games have you gotten through PS+, how many great deals have you been given this year, exclusives, etc... For every good week of that, there is bound to be a bad week of deals (for us at least, it might be great for others). Sony has done great things this year, so I'm not too bothered by this :)

Producer

Yeah but think of it this way, how many great games have you gotten through PS+, how many great deals have you been given this year, exclusives, etc... For every good week of that, there is bound to be a bad week of deals (for us at least, it might be great for others). Sony has done great things this year, so I'm not too bothered by this :)

thats true, but for me personally the past 2-3 months have been consistantly bad. the only game i bought through a discount was sao, and none of the Plus games have really caught my attention.

i'm not bothered just slightly dissapointed i guess. i can't really expect scea to put unknown/niche games on sale

Tizoc

You could not have given me a better answer :D

I just know noticed The Swapper but, most of the games in your list are simple 2D games that run with no issues on Vita. The Swapper should be the same as it is very simple presentation, at worst it may run at 30 FPS.

I recommend starting with The Swapper.
It is a short game and worth at least a single playthrough. It has some really great graphics which were originally made IRL from clay then utilized for the game's stages.

igor

Peggle 2, somewhat to my surprise, is mostly just Peggle 2. There's some gross EA bullshit like the main menu starting on the cash shop, and a few things to buy in said cash shop, but otherwise it plays fine and is basically peggle. Was worth the few bucks. They seem to be ruining Popcap slightly less since the PvZ2 incident.

You haven't played the iOS version of Peggle then. I felt dirtier than playing Candy Crush.

Top Bottom