• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | December 2014

Chuy

25% off Destiny won't make the game any good
I'll won't as bad when it eventually disappoints me as i didn't pay full price for it and i was honestly waiting for a digital sale so i could get it cross-buy since i plan on getting a ps4 in the near future. Truthfully the gameplay alone is my justification for buying it as i really did enjoy the game when i played the demo a while ago.

As for freedom wars a lot more people (myself included) are playing it now due to it being $15 recently

Totp again? Get freedom wars

Found this pic, figured I'd share. I thought it was cute.

h534247E9

In the event I'm too drunk and belligerent tomorrow, have a pre-empitive Christmas and/or happy holidays.

Xenoflare

h534247E9

In the event I'm too drunk and belligerent tomorrow, have a pre-empitive Christmas and/or happy holidays.

I really miss my PSP, the charging port is pretty much defunct and the battery itself only holds charge that lasts less than an hour.

Sure, the vita plays psp games, but memory card spaces man.

Renpatsu

Merry Christmas VitaGAF!

MUSYNC got an update. Haven't checked it out yet.

Edit: One free song - Bilibili; and one IAP - Cord Player.
A light chiptune track and club banger respectively.

h534247E9

That's awesome -swipes it-.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Like 11 hours until I can open the presents under my tree... no sleep between now and then.... WHAT TO DO?!?! haha.

Chuy

Just received a email from PlayStation Network saying i get a free redeemable voucher for a movie of my choice for Christmas but can't because it's down.
Appreciate the move but too bad the service isn't working but i'm curious if anyone else got one.
Feliz holidays guys :)

Sarcasm

VitaGaf my vita is acting weird. I launch Rainbow moon and all I can do is move the menu selection with the nub.

I can not select anything. Please help.

VitaGaf my vita is acting weird. I launch Rainbow moon and all I can do is move the menu selection with the nub.

I can not select anything. Please help.

Turn your Vita off (not stand-by), wipe your screen until clean, and then turn it on and try again. Sometimes I find that static or oils from my fingers cause a screen-always-being-touched issue that sounds a lot like that.

Christian

Merry Christmas, VitaGAF. I don't post as much as I like, but I always appreciate the comradarie up in here.

Not so stealth brag, my wife and my mother teamed up to provide me with SIX Vita imports this Christmas, essentially making this the ultimate Vita Christmas for me. Also got The Wolf Among Us, the Gold headset, and some PSN credits. It's insane, it's actually too much. Digging into PS Nova and I'm in complete Christmas bliss. Glad I took a week of vacation from work. Hope all of you are as happy as I feel right now!

kevin1025

Banned
Merry Christmas, VitaGAF. I don't post as much as I like, but I always appreciate the comradarie up in here.

Not so stealth brag, my wife and my mother teamed up to provide me with SIX Vita imports this Christmas, essentially making this the ultimate Vita Christmas for me. Also got The Wolf Among Us, the Gold headset, and some PSN credits. It's insane, it's actually too much. Digging into PS Nova and I'm in complete Christmas bliss. Glad I took a week of vacation from work. Hope all of you are as happy as I feel right now!

Sounds like an awesome Christmas haul, nice work! What imports did you get? Any thoughts on what the PSN credit might be going toward?

Happy holidays everyone. Found Tomb Raider Definitive in my stocking.

Of course, the PS4 is technically a Christmas gift. That's been under the TV for a month though. :D

Jacqli

I bought FROZEN… Synapse Prime (along with Another World because I was tired of having 3€ in my wallet) and seems pretty good at the moment. I think Vita is suitable for strategy games due to that beautiful screen and touch controls, I wish there were more of them. And I am waiting for my copy of Flowers to arrive, that would be my self-gift.

Also, I regret not buying Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd above other games. It's nowhere to be found (at least in Spain). :( I even checked on-line stores and no such luck.

And Merry Christmas, VitaGaf!

quabba

Oh damn, I just bought dragon age ps4 for full price yesterday after waiting just in case it was in the week 4 sales... just finished downloading it and saw the flash sale...

bobohoro

That is not an option!

Honestly, don't have the time. And backlogging stresses me.

Will probably get NepNep, always wanted to try the series, and this seems like a good opportunity. As much as I like the hunting genre and the art of Freedom Wars, I don't really dig the shooting and the endgame grind also sounds rather unattractive. Maybe if an expansion is released someday.

Tizoc

Does anyone use Sonyrewards?
I have 1000 Points I want to redeem for a $10 psn code, I put in an address (Even though this is just a digital code) and at the last sep when I click to finsih the transaction it keeps giving me this error
"We cannot complete the transaction."
OK WHY can't you complete it? Mind at least telling me that...ugh.

Oh damn, I just bought dragon age ps4 for full price yesterday after waiting just in case it was in the week 4 sales... just finished downloading it and saw the flash sale...

First rule of digital stores:

Never buy for full price

Also I think I need to slow down with buying stuff

In two months I've got:

DR2, ToH, DW8XL, Project Diva 2, Ys and Freedom Wars and haven't even started any of them due to backlog of games :D

Silver Vita 2000.
Kantai Collection Limited Edition

That's... just a normal white Vita 2000.

"The design on this page and the engraved design used on the collaboration product have no connection."

Also, I doubt it'll be a Silver Vita. All (or almost all) engraved bullshit are either white or black.

Does anyone use Sonyrewards?
I have 1000 Points I want to redeem for a $10 psn code, I put in an address (Even though this is just a digital code) and at the last sep when I click to finsih the transaction it keeps giving me this error
"We cannot complete the transaction."
OK WHY can't you complete it? Mind at least telling me that...ugh.

Had the same problem and this is how mine went. I emailed Sony Support, then a few days later I received the message. It said that they've detected that purchase from my account originate from outside the US, and I'm out of luck redeeming them. Now I have almost 2k points rotting in my account, unusable. Thanks Sony!

Anyone playing Lego Batman 3? Game is aesome, but I have a big problem. After saving (succesfully) and quiting the game, I cannot load any save-game!?

I see the save-game (in the save section), but how do I load a saved game? I just don't understand haha :(

crinale

That's... just a normal white Vita 2000.

"The design on this page and the engraved design used on the collaboration product have no connection."

Also, I doubt it'll be a Silver Vita. All (or almost all) engraved bullshit are either white or black.

After I looked at the pic closely yeah I agree with you, it may be white instead of silver.
I couldn't get OG silver vita so that may have clouded my vision hehe.

Happy Christmas VitaFriends!

Tempted to get Akiba's Trip, though price is a bit high for number of games in backlog. Do we think the price will be lower any time soon?

batrush

Spent a few hours with Akiba's Trip on Vita. The graphics are sharp and colorful. Great atmosphere, fun gameplay. I can recommend the game at the current sale price to anyone on the fence.

Top Bottom