• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | February 2015

Khronico

Hmmm. not sure when I get paid but if it happens during the sale I'm thinking:

1. SAO
  2. Muramasa (Looks like it's gone from the sale?)
I kinda want to get an Atelier game but I have no idea which one.

Is New Little Kings Story any good?

autoduelist

Do you use your Vita only for Vita titles? Do you always buy physical when given the opportunity? How full is your 64GB now?

I probably need 3 64g cards at this point. I prefer digital on my vita, and have fairly robust ps1/psp collections as well.

I really, really wish Sony would let us just have 'ghost' bubbles of games we own but aren't downloaded so I could organize everything on one card, but I'm guessing they'll never do that because it would potentially undermine sales of larger cards.

I hate having to delete stuff though. I've made hard decisions like deleting most of the FF franchise and leaving a token game to remind me I have them, but... yeah.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ingueferroque would be first in line.

Honestly I might be giving Sony the benefit of the doubt. 256 GB regular SD cards are 100, 512 GB regular SD cards are 600. 128 GB Mirco cards are 99 and about the size of the Sony ones. 600 for the 128 from Sony, 2000 for the 256.

wilflare

Anyone has any tips on how to connect to the US PSN?

I am in China now and somehow I can access everything else, but not the PSN.

you may need to use a VPN.
not sure if SmartDNS like Unotelly work :/

---

I agree on the Ghost Bubble idea - that would be much more useful (and option to hide certain Ghost Bubbles of games we never want to play EVER again)

Takao

Banned
VITA'S Vengeance: This Week In Game Magazines

Tokyo Xanadu (Falcom)
Ray Gigant (Bandai Namco)
Some Compiled Farts Game (Idea Factory)

Vylash

VITA'S Vengeance: This Week In Game Magazines

Some Compiled Farts Game (Idea Factory)

j8GRGA8aMTQiy.jpg

CrovaxPSO

Sort of off-topic, but has anyone used Nippon-Yasan for a pre-order that came with a pre-order bonus? I have Fuuraiki 3 ordered with them, but it hasn't shipped yet due to supplier issues according to their support. At this point, I'm expecting that it probably won't come with the bonus CD. I've only ordered from them once before and it wasn't a pre-order, but I've read several accounts of them taking a while to process and ship orders. I hate to cancel an order over a pre-order bonus, but the soundtrack CD is one of the main reasons I pre-ordered in the first place.

deadfolk

I'm getting back in to Catherine again. Fucking hell I love this game. This game needs a Vita port. And a spiritual successor. Perhaps called Caitlyn. No, Alex. One being a male Alex and the other being female. The main character has to struggle and come to terms with his sexuality. You're welcome Atlus.

I just started playing this last night. Wtf?

Also Diva f 2nd on sale in US already? I has a jealous.

nampad

The Toro and friends theme looks nice on pictures but on my Vita it is such a cluttered design, I can't really make out anything :(

BTW, why did they change the default background color with the Vita slim? The blue looks so much better than grey.

Japan will get Hyperdimension Neptunia PS4 models

http://gematsu.com/2015/02/hyperdimension-neptunia-victory-ii-ps4-models-announced-japan

Neptunia PlayStation 4 Limited Editions

The following limited edition PlayStation 4 models will be sold exclusively at the Sony Store, with reservations starting this Thursday, February 26:

PlayStation 4 Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II Next Purple Edition (Black, White)
PlayStation 4 Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II Noire Edition (Black, White)
PlayStation 4 Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II Goddess Edition (Black, White)
Each will cost 41,980 yen and include a custom PlayStation 4 theme.

No pics yet I think

SerTapTap

Wow, people weren't kidding about how Freedom Wars look on the Playstation TV. It's nothing short of amazing.

Yep it's pretty great. Only problem is the rim lighting sort of exaggerates the aliasing around models. But Urg now I want a PS4 version, even with the same assets and maybe a touched up rim lighting solution (it gets a bit weird at specific angles). Best character creator too.

Japan will get Hyperdimension Neptunia PS4 models

http://gematsu.com/2015/02/hyperdimension-neptunia-victory-ii-ps4-models-announced-japan

No pics yet I think

Guess I'm getting 3 new PS4s. (Nah I'll stick with the 20th anniversary one).
Heh @ no Blanc/Vert ones

Top Bottom