• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | March 2015

SerTapTap

Thought PSNGAF might appreciate my new lil friends. More shots on my twitter, including accessories and games. Then even have lil power plugs (the end for the console only), controllers, even the PS2 HDD

B_SpdnlUoAALRYj.jpg

wilflare

Wow, after seeing that I think I'll pass even if there is a day 1 discount. I thought this was supposed to be more of a visual novel?

TOTP: Buy Oreshika and htoL#NiQ: -Firefly Diary-! They're both great prices at $19.99 and $14.99 respectively!

guess I'll cancel my preorder too... that's not my kind at all

Thanks for the welcome everyone :D

Wow, after seeing that I think I'll pass even if there is a day 1 discount. I thought this was supposed to be more of a visual novel?

TOTP: Buy Oreshika and htoL#NiQ: -Firefly Diary-! They're both great prices at $19.99 and $14.99 respectively!

Yeah I saw the gameplay too last night and had the exact same feeling as you guys. Premise sounded v interesting but I would have rather it been a full VN than a weird frozen synapse/VN mashup....

Oh well $50 saved :p

Guevara

Took me a day but decided to bite on La-Mulana. It better be as good as people say! It also better not be free next month.

def sim

I'm sure this is super old news by now, but Thomas Was Alone is free on PS4 for whatever reason. I enjoyed it quite a bit on PC.

SerTapTap

I'm sure this is super old news by now, but Thomas Was Alone is free on PS4 for whatever reason. I enjoyed it quite a bit on PC.

Did you get it on PS+ for another platform? After the fact cross buy shows up as "free" rather than purchased for some reason

Thanks for the welcome everyone :D

Yeah I saw the gameplay too last night and had the exact same feeling as you guys. Premise sounded v interesting but I would have rather it been a full VN than a weird frozen synapse/VN mashup....

Oh well $50 saved :p

Yeah, I guess Aksys thought promoting the VN stuff more was wiser. Obviously they were right, since most of us are canceling or changing our minds now. Like you said, money saved.

Oh, and welcome and congrats on your P4G platinum! That's pretty impressive.

Ah, no. That game actually still looks decent. Still need to put my preorder in too. Although, it doesn't look like there's any rush, still plenty of stock.

bobohoro

I could have sworn I warned you about the game lol.

Some people seem to take warnings as a challenge to get the game and proof something, somewhere, to someone. Or they just mixed up Operation Abyss with that thing, again. Seems the most likely.

I'm tired.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
I remember you saying you didn't know too much about this one since you hadn't played it. Or maybe I'm confusing this with some other game that you mentioned

I think we were talking about Shin Hayarigami for that other one. lol

That title got slammed on amazon by the fans of the previous releases but folks I know who picked it up said it was pretty enjoyable. Tokyo Ghost whatever had not heard anything good about it... D:

RK128

Played more of the games I got lately and I have to say I just don't get OilOil2 right now :l. I think the core gameplay looks to be quite fun and I love the games presentation.....but the controls just bother me X(. Being forced to use the Analog Stick when you have a perfectly great D-Pad is just irritating, making me mess up all my landings. But like any game, you just have to play it until it 'clicks' with you :). Glad we got this as the free PS+ game for the Vita this month :D.

Didn't download Counterspy yet for my Vita but hearing how it is a bad port....I may just consider playing that on my PS3 instead :l. Heard good things about the game though, so it should be fun :).

Jak Collection is okay so far :); Jak 1 plays well enough, Jak 2 runs okay, Jak 3 runs like crap.

Neputna Rebirth 1 is fantastic so far :D! Love the visual style the game has, the combat system is a ton of fun, the music is so good, and the characters are priceless (Neputna is such a great main character I think :)). I just got into my first 'wall block' with the fight with Mini Boss and Black Heart in Lavastation's first dungeon, but some level grinding should help deal with that issue :). Like with Persona 4 Golden and SAO, gotta thank Vita Gaf for selling me on this new series; love its look and characters :).

Edit: Damn it, posted to early :(.

So I installed Freedom Wars on my second memory stick, downloaded my save game, but it won't let me start the game because my save contains DLC that isn't in my install of the game. There doesn't seem to be a way for me to bypass this error from within the game. What can I do? Is there a way to download this via the PS Store? It lists hundreds of DLC content for FW.

I hope everyone here is buying Oreshika and La Mulana Ex.

Why is everyone so repelled by Tokyo Twilight Ghost hunters? Am I missing something?

Takao

Banned
Yup, downright terrible. Game seems fun though, I have to play more of it. It's weird that it's also available on iOS and Android, but not on PC. Oh well, Vita crappy version it is!

The mobile game is a cut down slightly companion experience.

I did not realize that Bloodborne and Toukiden Kiwami came out so close. Correct me if I am wrong, but Kiwami will be full priced right?

RK128

So I installed Freedom Wars on my second memory stick, downloaded my save game, but it won't let me start the game because my save contains DLC that isn't in my install of the game. There doesn't seem to be a way for me to bypass this error from within the game. What can I do? Is there a way to download this via the PS Store? It lists hundreds of DLC content for FW.

I hope everyone here is buying Oreshika and La Mulana Ex.

Why is everyone so repelled by Tokyo Twilight Ghost hunters? Am I missing something?

I plan on getting both of those games latter on (might get cheaper and I have more then enough games to playthrough now....got a lot from that Vita sale last week...), so they should be fun :D.

With the Tokyo Ghost Hunters game.....it was sold as a fun visual novel with a interesting story but instead it ends up being a tower-defense type deal with minimal story.....so that is why people are upset about that :(.

I did not realize that Bloodborne and Toukiden Kiwami came out so close. Correct me if I am wrong, but Kiwami will be full priced right?

Knowing T-K, yeah probably. Along with some DLCs.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Why did I watch that BlueMaxima vid. I think I'll pass on that game too. Shame the artwork looks good.

Top Bottom