• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | March 2015

Shizuka

Shizuka is a clever soon-to-be lawyer from Brazil. 22 years old, ready to take the world by storm, one Vita game at a time.

pariah164

pariah164 is 30 years old, an independent bracelet crafter who doodles things, plays video games, and posts on a little gaming forum you probably haven't heard of. She has shifted from being a hardcore Nintendo fangirl, to one who appreciates Sony, to a soul whose heart belongs to the portable gaming realm, with a Vita and 3DS both receiving her attention. Her other hobbies include anime, writing silly stories that nobody will read, and collecting cute figures with which to further populate her living space.

wilflare

Shizuka is a clever soon-to-be lawyer from Brazil. 22 years old, ready to take the world by storm, one Vita game at a time.

one 3DS game at a time too :D
I really wanted to study Law but sigh

pariah164 is 30 years old, an independent bracelet crafter who doodles things, plays video games, and posts on a little gaming forum you probably haven't heard of. She has shifted from being a hardcore Nintendo fangirl, to one who appreciates Sony, to a soul whose heart belongs to the portable gaming realm, with a Vita and 3DS both receiving her attention. Her other hobbies include anime, writing silly stories that nobody will read, and collecting cute figures with which to further populate her living space.

join us at VitaGAF LINE Chat - we will read :D

Yasumi

Banned
25 year-old Canadian web design student, with a little Photoshop and art on the side. I also work part-time as a tutor at my college. Nothing too exciting.

Chuy

My phone can barely handle facebook and crashes opening snapchat so i doubt I'll ever use line.
Maybe when i get a less crappy phone

RK128

Tried using Lime many times but the only way to do so on my end (downloading the Windows 8 App and registering that way) is impossible due to my Microsoft Account being completely locked (lost my password and all the recovery options don't work :().

Great their is another way for Vita Gaf to communicate though :D.

Great their is another way for Vita Gaf to communicate though :D.

Try the desktop one? Not the Win8 app? I have win8 but I don't like to use the metro app.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
PSN won't let me download the Dead Nation. Oh well, back to rubbing some cards or punishing some criminal gir-- women.

RK128

Try the desktop one? Not the Win8 app? I have win8 but I don't like to use the metro app.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
PSN won't let me download the Dead Nation. Oh well, back to rubbing some cards or punishing some criminal gir-- women.

The issue is that I have to make an account for the service....and I do not have a smart phone :(, so no way to register sadly X(.

Did get my Microsoft Account back, so I'm happy about that at least :).

pariah164

The avatar combo of the last 4 posts is tripping me out.
What's trippy about one of the best girls on the Vita?

tumblr_mtwnhgtq3r1qg5qm5o1_500.png

v1perz53

Hah I meant specifically how it combines to look like one is pointing at the other and that one is laughing about it. Or flipping her off I guess.

Zephyx

How about you guys? Again, don't disclose anything that you aren't comfortable with, but I thought since the weekends are slow, it would be nice to have a conversation like this.

23, Filipino, working as a software engineer. :) I exclusively play on my Vita and PC (mainly DOTA 2) nowadays given that I haven't bought a PS4 yet. I have a PS3 shelved in here somewhere but not using it atm since digital games take forever to download here and I don't have a good TV to use. That will change when the Persona 5 for PS4 arrives. As for other details, I enjoy manga and anime, particularly those with good romance plotlines. For games, I also appreciate romance-focused plots but am not picky if there is none. My favorite genres are JRPGs and SRPGs.

Maid

Banned
latest

And who's that supposed to be?

Only Shizuka understands.

On the other hand, I haven't seen anyone mentioned this in here yet. Apparently Senran Kagura director is making another Vita game, called Valkyrie Drive, as a part of multi media project (a mobile game/app, a Vita game and an anime)
Anime trailer here. Life is getting much better.

Tapejara

Tapejara is 21 and doesn't post here as often as he should. He isn't doing anything with his life at the moment due to mental health issues, and realizes that he should have opened with something a bit more cheerful. When he goes back to school he plans to major in feminist studies.

Tapejara loves his Vita, though his favourite console of all time is the PS1. Tapejara also enjoys Star Wars and LEGO. Probably more stuff he's forgetting. Tapejara is from Ontario, Canada, and hopes to get into game development at some point.

Tapejara does not usually talk in the third person.

Tapejara is 21 and doesn't post here as often as he should. He isn't doing anything with his life at the moment due to mental health issues, and realizes that he should have opened with something a bit more cheerful. When he goes back to school he plans to major in feminist studies.

Tapejara loves his Vita, though his favourite console of all time is the PS1. Tapejara also enjoys Star Wars and LEGO. Probably more stuff he's forgetting. Tapejara is from Ontario, Canada, and hopes to get into game development at some point.

Tapejara does not usually talk in the third person.

Normalfish understands Tapejara's struggle with mental health issues, love of the PSX, and impulsive use of the third person mode.

come play with us in vitachat.

old man

Omerta

Well I'm 35. I'm a father of one with another one only a month away... I'm English but I've lived in Australia for the last ten years.

I work in an iron ore mine as a supervisor for the digger crew on a (pretty much) week on, week off roster which leaves a surprising amount of time for gaming.

Lots of vita while I'm away and the ps4 gets late night sessions while I'm home.

I've been on gaf do what feels like ages but I don't contribute as much as I probably should... I've never felt *hardcore* enough ;)

Tapejara

Normalfish understands Tapejara's struggle with mental health issues, love of the PSX, and impulsive use of the third person mode.

come play with us in vitachat.

You mean the LINE chat? I'll probably hop on tomorrow. Too lazy to go to my computer and I hate the mobile app lol.

Guess I'll do me. Hello PSNGaf, my name is NormalFish and I'm a Vitaholic
"Hello, NormalFish"

I'm a month away from 20 and studying English with a focus in composition. I fancy myself a retro game collector, though lack of consistent income hampers my collecting. I play lots of games, but lately spend far too much time reading manga and shitposting.
You mean the LINE chat? I'll probably hop on tomorrow. Too lazy to go to my computer and I hate the mobile app lol.

yes. And I can't blame you.

**TOTP: Buy Klonoa because a physical copy is out of my budget :(

Oh, and Zephyx I like your avatar.

Top Bottom