• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | March 2015

Calling Criminal Girls "Banned Game" isn't actually fooling anyone. There are plenty of places you can discuss Criminal Girls, but NeoGAF isn't one of them. We made that pretty clear, so take discussion of the game elsewhere, thanks.

Since (to my knowledge) there is no public list of banned games that can't be discussed on GAF, is Monster Monpiece one of them?

besada

Banned
Since (to my knowledge) there is no public list of banned games that can't be discussed on GAF, is Monster Monpiece one of them?

Yes. Monster Monpiece, Criminal Girls, and Hatred. We're not interested in giving any of those games publicity on this forum.

Massa

Normally, I'd agree that we won't hear anything about the Vita at E3 (except for indies, which Sony will want to showcase on PS4); but PSX proved that fans being vocal will elicit a response from Sony. I'm not expecting anything big, maybe a port or two, but I doubt they're just going to avoid mentioning it like at gamescom. They'll try to throw us a bone, and we'll continue living in this weird limbo where Vita is still getting games/support, but not the kind of games/support that will keep it relevant and we're all somewhat okay with that.
Sony's whole approach to the Vita frustrates me to no end.

Hopefully Resident Evil: Revelations 2 will already be out by then...

Sony talks about Vita at Gamescom and PSX because investors don't care about those events. If they make a big deal about it at E3 then those people will think they've lost their fricking minds. :(

Tapejara

Sony talks about Vita at Gamescom and PSX because investors don't care about those events. If they make a big deal about it at E3 then those people will think they've lost their fricking minds. :(

Sony didn't even mention Vita at gamescom last year, though. I think the only time we heard the word "Vita" was when Mike Bithell stepped on stage to talk about Volume. The Vita only got significant attention at TGS and PSX, but even then it barely got any stage time compared to PS4.

incpdo

Normally, I'd agree that we won't hear anything about the Vita at E3 (except for indies, which Sony will want to showcase on PS4); but PSX proved that fans being vocal will elicit a response from Sony. I'm not expecting anything big, maybe a port or two, but I doubt they're just going to avoid mentioning it like at gamescom. They'll try to throw us a bone, and we'll continue living in this weird limbo where Vita is still getting games/support, but not the kind of games/support that will keep it relevant and we're all somewhat okay with that.
Sony's whole approach to the Vita frustrates me to no end.

Hopefully Resident Evil: Revelations 2 will already be out by then...

i need to play this game on my vita, tho is not a smart move to keep releasing multiplat games so late in time

SerTapTap

Sony didn't even mention Vita at gamescom last year, though. I think the only time we heard the word "Vita" was when Mike Bithell stepped on stage to talk about Volume. The Vita only got significant attention at TGS and PSX, but even then it barely got any stage time compared to PS4.

Yeah, but they brought a decent show at PSX for Vita and cited complaints about prior shows as why they did it. PS4 will obviously dominate it but I would think they'll at least mention some Vita stuff. It's not like indie dev support is going to dry up soon and Sony isn't afraid to show indie games on stage.

Maid

Banned
Sorry for not on topic, but someone has hijacked the Vita LINE char room and kicked all of us. I don't know what and how it happened.

2015-03-23-20-45-05.png

wilflare

We have tried to invite everyone in the previous chat to a new chat and made it invite-only.

If you did not get the invite, please PM me or ZeroAKA

sorry guys!

Yasumi

Banned
Yes. Monster Monpiece, Criminal Girls, and Hatred. We're not interested in giving any of those games publicity on this forum.
I thought gameplay discussion was supposed to be fine in this thread, as long as the sexual content or screenshots weren't brought up. Contrary to what some people think, Monpiece and Criminal Girls have fairly interesting gameplay, worthy of discussion.

wilflare

I thought gameplay discussion was supposed to be fine in this thread, as long as the sexual content or screenshots weren't brought up. Contrary to what some people think, Monpiece and Criminal Girls have fairly interesting gameplay, worthy of discussion.

join us soon Yasumi - we miss you

SerTapTap

Sorry for not on topic, but someone has hijacked the Vita LINE char room and kicked all of us. I don't know what and how it happened.

My entirely unrelated refusal to join pays off!

Really though, don't know why people bother with stuff like this. Some people are useless dicks.

My entirely unrelated refusal to join pays off!

Really though, don't know why people bother with stuff like this. Some people are useless dicks.
Some people just wants to see the world burn. BURN!
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Too bad I can't ask for tips on a game now. There's an ecchi part yes, but that's not what I really like to post here. Especially since I know some of us here has a low tolerance of fanservices. Gotta move on for now
or just ask it on the chat

What, the, fuck. That's some creepy ass shit. Some people have waaaaay too much time in their hands lol. How I envy them, shame they don't put it to some good creative or constructive use. Oh well.

SerTapTap

That bloodborne preview thread is going nuts. A lot of people seem to treat every day-of/week-of release embargo as if it were the first (it's probably more common to be within a week/day of release than otherwise). I've been a part of enough day 1/day before embargos of amazing games to know it's no big deal on it's own. Preorder bonuses from way before reviews are out, now that can be sketchy.

Too bad I can't ask for tips on a game now.

I'm always on the twitters

Chuy

So guys what do you expect (Vita wise) about this e3? Do you think there will be any big games announced for the device ? I'm not saying Sony games but at least any games from any company. Do you think, now that ps4 launch is over an all , Sony will have some space to talk about upcoming vita games? Do you think there will be any memory card price drop?

My only real hope is to see the new gravity rush and that the game will launch in both vita and ps4 versions.
Pretty much expect the same as the last couple of years which is almost nothing. Maybe a few acknowledgments it exists if we're lucky.

Well that's lovely. Good thing i haven't joined yet i guess

Reset

So guys what do you expect (Vita wise) about this e3? Do you think there will be any big games announced for the device ? I'm not saying Sony games but at least any games from any company. Do you think, now that ps4 launch is over an all , Sony will have some space to talk about upcoming vita games? Do you think there will be any memory card price drop?
They'll show some Indies games and say that they're still supporting the Vita.
Before anyone gets angry, I'm not saying Indie games are bad games. <_< I'm just saying we're not getting no mid-big budget game from Sony. Only one I can think of is Gravity Rush 2 which will also be for the PS4.

Zhao_Yun

My only real hope is to see the new gravity rush and that the game will launch in both vita and ps4 versions.

Nothing really... at this point most Vita games will probably get announced via blog posts or on smaller events like Anime Expo or publisher-specific events. Maybe they'll throw in some ports but I wouldn't expect more.

So in case anyone finds this, it took GAME about 12 hours to sent me my UK PSN code. Just in time for the servers to be down with Maintenance xD

When it's back though I can finally get my Dracula X Chronicles on in PSTV glory ;p

Shizuka

So in case anyone finds this, it took GAME about 12 hours to sent me my UK PSN code. Just in time for the servers to be down with Maintenance xD

When it's back though I can finally get my Dracula X Chronicles on in PSTV glory ;p

Did you make a UK account for your PSTV, knowing that there is no easy way to switch accounts in the system?

Did you make a UK account for your PSTV, knowing that there is no easy way to switch accounts in the system?

I've long since had a UK account, just hadn't used it much. I have a couple memory cards. Yeah it's an annoying process to switch back and forth, but I'll just play DXC until I'm done with it then go back.

I NEED MORE POWER, GAF! Dat trailer so hype

Yes, it was amazing. and I only ever played the Demo of DMC4, so it'll all be new to me.

Tizoc

Capcom managed to exceed people's expectation for once?

That trailer makes me feel like dusting off my old DMC4 copy.

RE1 remake runs really good on my laptop. I know my brother's gonna buy it once it goes on sale on US PSN, even after he kept telling me he doesn't want it. Punk ass kid, buying season passes day 1...

Producer

I have not played DMC 4. Looks like I am adding another game to my collection.

You need to get on that. At this point might as well wait for SE , but vanilla DMC4 is dirt cheap everywhere now too.

Capcom managed to exceed people's expectation for once?

That trailer makes me feel like dusting off my old DMC4 copy.

Definately, well the only bad thing is its digital only. I'm still getting it day 1 but man i would have loved a physical copy.

VLiberty

Either I'm missing something very important about Jet car stunts gameplay, or the devs have a pretty distorted idea of "Very easy"

@°£%&

Top Bottom