• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | March 2015

Shizuka

Mystery solved then, it's a problem on GAFs side.

So I ended up buying a 50$ PSN card since they ran out of the 20$ one. Guess I got my funds for both Oreshika and Axiom Verge. Type-0 was free thanks to The Order and Bloodborne is already paid off. My month is set.

But it disappeared now, avatars are showing up for me. Glad you're getting Oreshika, can't wait to talk about that game with you. That said, you should show up on Noire's OT and talk about the game some more.

you should have told me...
was trying to sell one of my $50 PSN cards :/

Shiet, I did put up a post that I was gonna buy a 20$ one, that was the idea but I guess what's done is done and I know I am gonna use the money for sure.

Having watched some gameplay of Tokyo Ghost Hunters I feel a bit conflicted. The VN features sound very appealing, the actual "fights" do look a bit weird... Idk.

But it disappeared now, avatars are showing up for me. Glad you're getting Oreshika, can't wait to talk about that game with you. That said, you should show up on Noire's OT and talk about the game some more.

Will check it out as soon as I open my laptop, not a deal breaker but I am kinda used to associating people to their avatars lol. And for sure, I feel like as an RPG lover I need to give the game a fair shot, based on the little I know, hopefully I like it. And there is an OT for Noire? I am making slow progress through the game, I am now on chapter 5. Love the humour in the game ahaha! I kind of regret putting the game on Easy, since I thought the same as Rebirth would happen, and I would get stumped... One thing is for sure, I haven't had to grind at all lol.

eFKac

Not sure if this is the best thread to post this in, but I have all of two active friends on PSN. Looking to add some Neogaf peoples: Darkest-Hero.
Shu, let us change our names

Can't find you, or at least not sure if one of those accounts is you.

Filip_Kackiewicz, add me if you like, playing on PS4, Europe.

Takao

Banned
16696682391_64630abf1e_b.jpg

The trial version of Unity, really Square Enix?

Shizuka

I'm so ready for Oreshika.
-- Can't believe we still don't know about the PS+ games, lol.

I'm so very super ready for Oreshika, I can't wait for it.

Will check it out as soon as I open my laptop, not a deal breaker but I am kinda used to associating people to their avatars lol. And for sure, I feel like as an RPG lover I need to give the game a fair shot, based on the little I know, hopefully I like it. And there is an OT for Noire? I am making slow progress through the game, I am now on chapter 5. Love the humour in the game ahaha! I kind of regret putting the game on Easy, since I thought the same as Rebirth would happen, and I would get stumped... One thing is for sure, I haven't had to grind at all lol.

Here you go.

Arthos

I'm still not sure if I want Oreshika. It's either that or Rorona (before the sale ends).

Finished Tales of Hearts R a few days ago. The game was pretty fun. I've moved on to VLR and should be finished with that one this week.

Thanks!

As for the avatars, they still don't seem to be fixed on my side. I think I am just gonna stick to using GAF on my phone for the time being lol.
EDIT: Yup, there's even a thread for it: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1002140

I'm still not sure if I want Oreshika. It's either that or Rorona (before the sale ends).

Was on the same boat as you (not with Rorona, but with Helldivers), but you know what, game looks pretty as hell and a few months ago I was so excited for it. Also, the fact that it is only $20 helps a lot.

antibolo

Banned
Ugh I almost forgot about the sale, I'm still on the fence for Atelier Rorona. I only played a few hours of Totori and then stopped, but I figure starting fresh from the real first chronological entry would be more engaging.

Opinions?

Ugh I almost forgot about the sale, I'm still on the fence for Atelier Rorona. I only played a few hours of Totori and then stopped, but I figure starting fresh from the real first chronological entry would be more engaging.

Opinions?

I played the original Rorona on the PS3 and that was the only Atelier game that I beat in the series. I can't deal with the time management imposed on you, as forgiving as it is, for a person like me it just stresses me out. If you actually enjoy that kind of "rush" that you get, having goals to meet within certain amounts of time, you should enjoy the game.

Producer

I played the original Rorona on the PS3 and that was the only Atelier game that I beat in the series. I can't deal with the time management imposed on you, as forgiving as it is, for a person like me it just stresses me out. If you actually enjoy that kind of "rush" that you get, having goals to meet within certain amounts of time, you should enjoy the game.

original Rorona was much more harsh on the time limit, Rorona Plus is alot more lenient.

OT should be up later today. Hopefully gives people enough information to decide if they want the game or not.

Very much looking forward to this Hikami, please link us once it is up. Again, I am getting the game but Sony did a poor job telling me WHY I should be getting it. Right now I am getting it based on the very little info that I got here and there and the graphics that are just gorgeous. These alone wouldn't normally be enough for me to buy a game, the price tag helped. Hope Sony didn't do that on purpose, and that they actually put a bit of faith in the game.

16696682391_64630abf1e_b.jpg

The trial version of Unity, really Square Enix?

Noticed that too.

I gave up on the game. Didn't help that it took forever to update and needed to be online for it to work. I like card games and the card game was lame and I just kept selecting auto build. I kinda liked the shooting part tho even if it was odd.

I can't wait to be on the wall of shame there. I'm so psyched!

This just made me laugh ahaha, Shizuka you'll have to put in double the work to keep up the post count here and there! As an aside I love how this thread keeps track of that also lol. It is kind of a reality check for me, the time that I spend on here could be spent doing school work. But who am I kidding, you folks are more entertaining :p

By the looks of it, we got another Metroidvania coming to both PS4 and Vita via Kickstarter:
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/03/02/heart-forth-alicia-coming-to-ps4-vita

Looks promising.

Too good to be true.

I think a lot of people assumed it was going to be, considering the release date.

Maybe Sony is in negotiations and that's the reason for the late March PS+ games announcement.

The bolded are my thoughts also. I just feel like it would be a perfect fit, as a good looking, Sony funded co-op centric title, adding the fact the game is Cross-"everything" and all, that's 3 systems taken down with one hit.

Flunkie

Banned
The bolded are my thoughts also. I just feel like it would be a perfect fit, as a good looking, Sony funded co-op centric title, adding the fact the game is Cross-"everything" and all, that's 3 systems taken down with one hit.

Buy they'd still need 5 other games total.

SerTapTap

There's always 6 games now though, cross buy titles still only "count" for one platform (fortunately)

I do wonder, I feel like they owe some kind of explanation once the list is out. Either that or... you know. Give us Helldivers. Or Oreshika.
Fuck it gimme both. Add Bloodborne to the mix just because too.
:)

Yeah, it definitely checks all the right boxes. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a deep PS+ discount if they aren't able to add it as a free title. Something like 50% off for subscribers.

autoduelist

original Rorona was much more harsh on the time limit, Rorona Plus is alot more lenient.

Any time limit stresses me out in Rorona. I don't mind quests having time limits in games if they're randomly generated, but the overall time limit does my head in. For example, say i know I have 3 years left. I find a new base ingredient, so I want to recreate everything -- say, swap out muddy water for holy water, then remake everything that has water as a base. But one takes 2 days, and another 9 days, and another 4 days... and all of a sudden, I'm concerned about taking up a couple weeks crafting mid game because I don't know if I'm 'over crafting'....

And... eventually, it does my head in and i quit the game.

They're probably usually done over a month in advance. Something really weird must have happened this time.

I've said it before, a game planned for a day 1 ps+ release failing certification could cause this. A failed rush to fix whatever issues, then a scramble to find a replacement, getting all the contracts signed, etc.

They wouldn't be able to tell us because then we'd possibly be able to identify the game being discussed, get upset when we find out we're no longer getting it on ps+, get upset at the dev because it had bugs, etc.

Ugh I have no business buying more games. When I look at my backlog, I want to cry. Yet I still want to buy Oreshika.

Also, reading that PS+ thread is amusing to say the least.

Any VitaGAFfers out there know any other native Vita games that disable screenshots?

I've got;

• Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified (NA,EU)
  • Gundam Breaker (JP
  • Gundam Breaker 2 (JP)
  • Monster Monpiece (NA, EU)
  • Resistance: Burning Skies (NA, EU)
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (Discontinued)
  • Wipeout 2048 (NA,EU)

Oh hey, top of the page.
I'm going to recommend that you grab anything in the sales you don't already have before they go away in the morning/Wednesday morning. :)

Top Bottom