• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | March 2015

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
So heya guys, what's up on these parts lately?

Been busy alternating in between Dying Light, Wolfenstein PS4, and TLOU Remastered with a liberal sprinkle of ME3 MP.

It's been a very long while since I even touched my Vita....

Maid

Banned
Any VitaGAFfers out there know any other native Vita games that disable screenshots?

I've got;

• Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified (NA,EU)
  • Gundam Breaker (JP
  • Gundam Breaker 2 (JP)
  • Monster Monpiece (NA, EU)
  • Resistance: Burning Skies (NA, EU)
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (Discontinued)
  • Wipeout 2048 (NA,EU)

Oh hey, top of the page.
I'm going to recommend that you grab anything in the sales you don't already have before they go away in the morning/Wednesday morning. :)

Anything from Bandai Namco/Banpresto. Super Robot Taisen, Super Heroine Chronicle.

I only remember God Eater doesn't suffer from this.

Hikami

Any VitaGAFfers out there know any other native Vita games that disable screenshots?
Oreshika does I think? (In the Japanese demo anyways, not sure about the full game)

(Home + Start won't let you take screenshots.) There's a button in the UI on the bottom right corner of the screen instead that lets you take screenshots. You could upload them directly to Twitter from there as well.

Is god eater burst worth it?

In my opinion it is one of the best "hunting" games in the genre. It actually has a storyline that is really good, along with some of the finest AI companions on a handheld system. Go for it and join us on the wait for the sequel's localization to be announced.

Anything from Bandai Namco/Banpresto. Super Robot Taisen, Super Heroine Chronicle.

I only remember God Eater doesn't suffer from this.

Good to know, I shall confirm and add to the list. :)

On a side note, I love how Shadow of Ronin (The next LEGO Ninjago game) has ZERO footage out - not even a teaser trailer.

FML.

Chuy

Ugh I have no business buying more games. When I look at my backlog, I want to cry. Yet I still want to buy Oreshika.
I feel your pain bro. Sales have been wrecking my wallet and i have at least 200 hours of backlog right now with more possibly happening soon.
Might pick up Oreshika just to support it being released here. Going to check out that OT and see what's it about so i don't go in totally blind

In my opinion it is one of the best "hunting" games in the genre. It actually has a storyline that is really good, along with some of the finest AI companions on a handheld system. Go for it and join us on the wait for the sequel's localization to be announced.

Maybe it encourages them to bring it, sucks that there's probably no online I assume.

Maybe it encourages them to bring it, sucks that there's probably no online I assume.

There have been multiple slight hints that it would come over, like Sony giving out Burst as a PS+ title, or just recently giving it a discount as a 3rd anniversary of the Vita title. Another good sign is how GE2 Rage Burst in Japan got a Vita AND a PS4 version. Now we know that in Japan the handheld reigns in the market there, so why go the extra mile and put it on PS4 if you aren't thinking of releasing it anywhere else?

As for your last question, sadly GE B has adhoc multiplayer only. Now what the game does have, and I mentioned it on my precious post, is an AI that is arguably one of the best in the genre. They aren't human, but they surely aren't dumb and play their roles really well.

oTxlfSh.png

It's going to be a good month.

Shizuka

Guys, I'd suggest we leave this fun nonsense on the PS+, we don't need multiple topics complaining about how we don't know March's lineup yet.

Shun

Any chance at Disgaea D2 also coming to Vita? I'm probably going to pick up Disgaea 4 Return sometime this week.

Also apparently Asagi is getting her own game for her 10th anniversary? It's the first I've heard of it today?

Dsyndrome

Anyone else have trouble logging into the SEN website for downloading via the webstore? I can get into account.sony.... but can't login on the store page. Keeps saying Login Failed.

maouvin

Anyone else have trouble logging into the SEN website for downloading via the webstore? I can get into account.sony.... but can't login on the store page. Keeps saying Login Failed.

I can login just fine right now.

However, I have this same problem at work - it's been some weeks getting "login failed" on every attempt, and even clearing the cache and using different browsers doesn't help :|

quabba

Ohh not knowing the plus games is like xmas where your excited to unwrap your present but you just know your parents got you the wrong game...

yaffi

Anyone of you played Lost Dimension? The PS3 version ist on sale at Play-Asia and I thought of buying it. Then again, the cheapest shipping option is 6€ now.

maouvin

lol, after the last Fat Princess' weekly challenge where enemies dealt 250% of damage, they put up one where they deal 450% (both are of the "rescue the princess" type). Come on.

The first weekly challenge was challenging, the second quite easy, but the 3rd and 4th are just too reliant on getting lucky with the starting tiles.

Anyone of you played Lost Dimension? The PS3 version ist on sale at Play-Asia and I thought of buying it. Then again, the cheapest shipping option is 6€ now.

I think there was a demo on PSN. Make a Japanese account and give it a go to see if you like it.

lol, after the last Fat Princess' weekly challenge where enemies dealt 250% of damage, they put up one where they deal 450% (both are of the "rescue the princess" type). Come on.

The first weekly challenge was challenging, the second quite easy, but the 3rd and 4th are just too reliant on getting lucky with the starting tiles.

This week's challenge is indeed more diffcult. Th reason probably is, because in Save the princess mode, the hammer and the cutting power up are very powerful. But I have managed to beat it 40 times (most of them without power-ups) and I'm now at 25.000% (increase of 500% after each completion). I enjoy the challenge.

The bigger issues in that Helldivers warning thread are a bunch of BS according to my friend Tyler (and my own personal experience watching the game), the frame rate and tutorial aren't broken at all from what we could see.

That said, the bit about the back touchscreen is true but obviously YMMV, and the kicking you back to the main menu if the Vita goes standby bit is because it's an always online style game (though it can be played offline).

Sarcasm

Trying out the Project Diva demo and wife + I can't figure out how to play omg -.-

Like what the heck is the spinning icon thingy? I tried joystick..hitting it..shaking my vita...

ZeroAKA

Trying out the Project Diva demo and wife + I can't figure out how to play omg -.-

Like what the heck is the spinning icon thingy? I tried joystick..hitting it..shaking my vita...
Isn't there a tutorial in the demo? If you're talking about the star notes, you're supposed to swipe the touch screen.

Still no Plus list uh. I really wonder what happened, I feel bad for the guys over at Sony, they are getting so much heat. Something really unexpected must have happened.

deadfolk

Still no Plus list uh. I really wonder what happened, I feel bad for the guys over at Sony, they are getting so much heat. Something really unexpected must have happened.

Yeah. I'm kind of surprised that they don't have a list of (probably first party) games they can use as a backup in case this happens.

Yeah. I'm kind of surprised that they don't have a list of (probably first party) games they can use as a backup in case this happens.

I mean sure, they should, but the fact that they don't makes me believe that the process behind the choosing is done way beforehand. Something really wrong must have happened with one or more of the offerings that they were going to give us. Maybe an indie game that wasn't ready to ship, or the Dev decided to pull out, idk.

Top Bottom