• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | March 2015

Tizoc

Metal Slug 3 looks nice on dat OLED, wish there was an option for rapid fire though XD.
Scanlines make it look good but I think Tarma's 'Fuck' death scream is removed?

VLiberty

sup psnGAF. i had the Playstation TV for about 3 weeks now and just bought a PS4 today so i guess ill be joining this GAF community :D

Used to play exclusively on PC but i couldn't resist the exclusives on Playstation platforms (Persona 4 Golden, Infamous: Second Son, Little Big Planet 3, DriveClub, The Last Of Us, etc)

You're missing the best gen8 Playstation! btw welcome aboard :D

Hikami

finally
f4711b09ca.jpg
Thought the Vita update didn't have anything worthwhile but these accessibility options are great.

Tizoc

SerTapTap

Interesting. I can finally import a Japanese Vita now.

Pretty sure the settings are universal, eg setting circle to X is going to cause way more headaches than leaving it. It'd be right in the menu and wrong in games. Better to just get used to it IMO

antibolo

Banned
It's interesting how the PS Blog mentioned absolutely fuck all about the Vita update outside of the brief mention of 60 fps remote play in the PS4 update post. Up until that point we didn't even know that we would also get accessibility options on the Vita as well.

Interesting. I can finally import a Japanese Vita now.

That's not going to work. If you swap X and Circle then all behavior will be reversed, not just which one is confirm and which one is cancel. (ex: a Japanese game that uses X for jump will also use X for jump in the West)

netguy503

Hey GAF,

I forgot what version of Zen Pinball to buy to make sure I get cross buy on all three titles. Can someone help me please? Thank you very much.

SerTapTap

10% code this weekend for NA territories. Weekend only so I guess you can't get an extra 10% off axiom verge (or can you preorder? I never know with indies on PS). Same code for everyone

16745023329_504e5f31dd_z.jpg

I like RCR but I rather see them tease a new game.

He's a one-man operation,can't really blame him for going slow. Just had the DX update this last year and making physical copies has to be pretty exciting.

antibolo

Banned
ok ok Sony, you win, I'll buy Bloodborne this weekend.

Too bad 10% is still not enough to cancel out the $10 price gouging for Canada though.

EDIT: So I guess if I buy it now and queue it it, my PS4 won't start downloading it now because of the mandatory system update, right??

Hikami

10% code this weekend for NA territories. Weekend only so I guess you can't get an extra 10% off axiom verge (or can you preorder? I never know with indies on PS). Same code for everyone

Darn.. ends the 30th and can't use it for pre-orders. Would've bought Toukiden with it.

Li Kao

So I added Resogun PS4 to my ps+ sub when it was offered. If I renew will I be able to download the Vita version ? Was it a good port ?

SerTapTap

So I added Resogun PS4 to my ps+ sub when it was offered. If I renew will I be able to download the Vita version ? Was it a good port ?

Yes you should be able to download if you re-sub. It's...pretty ugly, and 30 FPS. It works fine, but is definitely a lesser experience. Especially now that you can remoteplay the original at 60 FPS.

SerTapTap

I really don't get the foreign credit cards thing. I can pay in yen basically anywhere but on PSN. They're literally saying no to money.

antibolo

Banned
So VitaGAF, I'm going to take a break from GAF due to my recent problems (some of you may have seen my thread). I figure getting away from game discussion for a while will allow me to get some of my sanity back. I'll probably be back within a month or so. Take care, y'all.

SerTapTap

So VitaGAF, I'm going to take a break from GAF due to my recent problems (some of you may have seen my thread). I figure getting away from game discussion for a while will allow me to get some of my sanity back. I'll probably be back within a month or so. Take care.

Hope you feel better!

Shizuka

I wonder if there is anything I can get that'd make that discount worth it. Nothing, probably.

So VitaGAF, I'm going to take a break from GAF due to my recent problems (some of you may have seen my thread). I figure getting away from game discussion for a while will allow me to get some of my sanity back. I'll probably be back within a month or so. Take care, y'all.

Take care, antibolo. Hope you get better soon.

You will be missed. We aren't going anywhere, take care of yourself!

Suspend mode is such a game changer omg. You literally save yourself a ton of time getting into a game, specially bloodborne with its long ass loadings.

I also tested the 60fps with Diablo. Amazing. I did direct connection and it is super stable. I even tried disconnecting my router, just to see if there wasn't any sorcery going on in the background to enable those extra frames to show on the Vita. And NOPE. Absolutely no need for an internet router connection in order to do the direct link. Still stable as fuck. A round of applause for Sony everyone, they deserve it.

Yasumi

Banned
Take care Antibolo. Maybe pick up a book in the meantime. Give your imagination a workout. :D

Hope so, but its not looking good. No thread on Gaming or anything lol. I'd do it and/or the OT but i really have no experience with that stuff.

Uhh. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1017982&highlight=

Best of luck

Shizuka

Let me think if I can add up a good $50 to make use of that 10% off code: Grim Fandango ($15), Citizens of Earth ($10), Frozen Synapse Prime ($16)... That makes it $9 left.

Vylash

take care man, you'll be missed

pariah164

Yes but I still need a break. And I figure unsubscribing to the Miku threads will not be enough, I need to get out of GAF completely, for a while. Nothing personal to anyone here, of course, it's not you, it's me.
Take care, man. Hope you feel better and see you soon!

kudoboi

Nope, if you go retail you need the disk. If you are worried about losing your disks, you should go digital.

hmm.. guess ill go digital then. i need to use the PS store for dlcs and whatnot anyway.

Welcome man, if you'd be interested in some DriveClub, TLoU or GTA V multiplayer shenanigans, add me on PSN: Filip_Kackiewicz.

Uuu TotP, exciting.

Grab Rain, Entwined or Sound Shapes, all great smaller digital games, currently on easter sale in EU!

You're missing the best gen8 Playstation! btw welcome aboard :D

tnx guys :D

v1perz53

Take care, hope things get better soon! We're not going anywhere.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Saints Row Gat out of Hell is awesome but has awful remote play controls. At least for the shooting. Aiming and shooting on the rear touch pad. Combat is practically unplayable. But to be fair I'd probably be complaining even more if flying was on the touchpad instead. Kind of a no win scenario. But hey just flying around is fun as shit so just sticking to that on remote play is still awesome. And man with the 60fps update this is smooth on Vita.

maouvin

Take your time, chap. Godspeed.

Top Bottom