• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | March 2015

But what's the number? And my account is US, so will I have to talk to support in US, even though I'm in BR? Isn't there an e-mail adress I can talk to them?
Already looked this things uo, but couldn't find anything...

Always phone them. Emails rarely ever work.

wilflare

Is anyone here still playing that?

me and @baekshi still play :) - we want to get the 100% trophy

I'm logging in daily for the last twenty days for the thirty days trophy.

hi5 bro :D I'm doing that

Haha I tweeted them to add an option, so hit up their twitter and ask them to add in a future update.
I can get the reason for excluding it to keep it as close to arcade experience, but in this day and age at least an option will do ;)
https://twitter.com/codemystics
https://twitter.com/CodeMystics/status/581161037946359808

yes please! guess I'll do that as well... the port isn't silky smooth either
finally

Thought the Vita update didn't have anything worthwhile but these accessibility options are great.

Interesting. I can finally import a Japanese Vita now.

Pretty sure the settings are universal, eg setting circle to X is going to cause way more headaches than leaving it. It'd be right in the menu and wrong in games. Better to just get used to it IMO

Yeah I can't get my brain to realize I am playing a Japanese game when in a menu. I press X instead of circle every time.

seems like it won't work -> check out antibolo's quote below

That's not going to work. If you swap X and Circle then all behavior will be reversed, not just which one is confirm and which one is cancel. (ex: a Japanese game that uses X for jump will also use X for jump in the West)

and get well soon fellow Vitabro! take care antibolo! :D

I wonder if there is anything I can get that'd make that discount worth it. Nothing, probably.

get season passes for games you like - rarely go on sale

Hikami

seems like it won't work -> check out antibolo's quote below

You can just hold the home button and select the option to enable/disable custom buttons when needed.
8784a59d7b.jpg

Xenoflare

I don't know if I should get Toukiden Kiwami.

As much I liked the first game I never finished it.

I hope the demo could make or break the deal for me.

Especially when this is $50 in Canada

SerTapTap

No photo mode yet in The Order, right? Oh well. Hopefully Sony pushes to make that more standard for day-one in their first party stuff.

wilflare

You can just hold the home button and select the option to enable/disable custom buttons when needed.

ah awesome! does that work for PS4 too?
I have a US Vita and a Asia PS4 (so I really just want to do a X/O on my Asia PS4 for just the PS4 menus)

AsfaeksBR

Ok, Live Chat Support did nothing. Told me to Restore my licenses, then Deactivate and Re-Activate my PS4 as Primary and, since this didn't solve anything, "call us"...

I think I lost $60

Shizuka

Ok, Live Chat Support did nothing. Told me to Restore my licenses, then Deactivate and Re-Activate my PS4 as Primary and, since this didn't solve anything, "call us"...

I think I lost $60

I feel so sorry for you, man.
Caso sirva de conforto, a Zigstore está vendendo o jogo por R$146,30, é o mais barato que encontrei até agora.

So... More Metal Slug 3 impressions.

Got home and tried the Vita version on PSTV. Seat of the pants impression here, but I think the frame rate and overall emulation is better in the Vita version. It actually feels like it's running slightly faster. Control feels sharper too. Going back to the PS4 version on the same TV, it feels like there might be some input lag.

AsfaeksBR

What's this 10% off code that I can't see on the web store?
Maybe I'll grab RE Revelations 2 with it, just to drown the sorrows of losing Bloodborne and knowing I won't be able to get it back :'(

Flandy

Caved and bought Metal Slug 3. Vita version looks amazing without any filters. The screen is so small that it's hard to notice how blocky it is. PS4 on the other hand looks really blocky without any filters. I like the scanline filter for that version

wilflare

I think I lost $60

I was under the impression that the Pre-Order Bloodborne is a different listing from the current in-store Bloodborne

can you find it on your download list?

Soooo... Bloodborne is amazing on the Vita lol. It feels sooo good.

the 60fps update is amazing... but the compression is kinda annoying

wilflare

Caved and bought Metal Slug 3. Vita version looks amazing without any filters. The screen is so small that it's hard to notice how blocky it is. PS4 on the other hand looks really blocky without any filters. I like the scanline filter for that version

did you get it with the 10% off code - i hope you did
and JOIN US BACK AT THE CHAT

HooYaH

I think I lost $60

I have this same problem, a rep on the phone said that it's a bug in their system and check back next tuesday store update for the fix. If you want to download the game, you have to go any browser, log in and go to your account ->d/l list-> and game should be there to download.

What's this 10% off code that I can't see on the web store?
Maybe I'll grab RE Revelations 2 with it, just to drown the sorrows of losing Bloodborne and knowing I won't be able to get it back :'(
I think you are giving up way too quick here. You only tried once... Had this been me, I would try my hardest to either get my game or money back. However...

I have this same problem, a rep on the phone said that it's a bug in their system and check back next tuesday store update for the fix. If you want to download the game, you have to go any browser, log in and go to your account ->d/l list-> and game should be there to download.
Give this a shot. This is worth a try.

AsfaeksBR

Thanks. Will just finish my fruit salad and then I'll grab it.

I was under the impression that the Pre-Order Bloodborne is a different listing from the current in-store Bloodborne

can you find it on your download list?

I can find it on my download list ( http://i.imgur.com/OlhKn1c.jpg ) but ir shows like I don't own it on the store ( http://i.imgur.com/zXCzrgK.jpg ) (pasted the links or else this comment would be too big)

Let's hope it's true, then. Thanks for clearing my head!

I think you are giving up way too quick here. You only tried once... Had this been me, I would try my hardest to either get my game or money back. However...

Will wait and see, since stated above that it's a bug.
But if it doesn't resolve itself, I'll try contacting them.
And if I need a lawyer, Shizuka will represent me!

wilflare

Thanks. Will just finish my fruit salad and then I'll grab it.

I can find it on my download list ( http://i.imgur.com/OlhKn1c.jpg ) but ir shows like I don't own it on the store ( http://i.imgur.com/zXCzrgK.jpg ) (pasted the links or else this comment would be too big)

Let's hope it's true, then. Thanks for clearing my head!

Will wait and see, since stated above that it's a bug.
But if it doesn't resolve itself, I'll try contacting them.
And if I need a lawyer, Shizuka will represent me!

as long as you have it on your Download List, your purchased is not wasted
just ignore that Store listing - it's different from the Pre-Order listing so you are good man

the Pre-Order Listing comes with a few other items like the Mini Soundtrack etc.. it's like a different sub

AsfaeksBR

Pressing "download to PS4" on the browser should start the download on your console, so you wouldn't need to go to the store. Unless I am misunderstanding, I think your problem is solved!

Yes, I can download it now, but it doesn't show me like I own it. But, as stated above, it's a bug that will be solved next store update. So it's all fine!

And bought Revelations 2. Now my wallet is empty, and I probably won't buy anything until May~June.

as long as you have it on your Download List, your purchased is not wasted
just ignore that Store listing - it's different from the Pre-Order listing so you are good man

the Pre-Order Listing comes with a few other items like the Mini Soundtrack etc.. it's like a different sub

Great to know. Thanks for the help!

batrush

I would not be surprised to see Ys: MoC at $10 or less during a sale in the next few months. Don't expect a flash sale this weekend. They only happen once a month.

AsfaeksBR

How much do you want for your physical copy, Baschta?

First things first, I gotta make sure that the next update on the store fixes the problem.
Secondly I gotta see, now that I have the game files installed on the HD (because of the Physical copy), if I click to download the Digital Version it will let me play it without the disk on the tray without actually having to download anything more. (That was confusing to write, probably more to understand).

If both are true, $35
R$120

Shizuka

First things first, I gotta make sure that the next update on the store fixes the problem.
Secondly I gotta see, now that I have the game files installed on the HD (because of the Physical copy), if I click to download the Digital Version it will let me play it without the disk on the tray without actually having to download anything more. (That was confusing to write, probably more to understand).

If both are true, $35
R$120

R$100
and I'll take it. I don't even have a PS4, I'd get one ASAP.

SerTapTap

Heads up, remote play defaults in the SDK apparently changed to all 4 touches on the front...apparently doesn't change old games but changes if the game updates? I still see 4 rear touch in Resogun, but in (unreleased) the touch points changed to the front. It's actually way better this way IMO, at least in the game I was playing. Of course, more devs should do proper setups instead of leaving it at default...

This bodes well for the remap function though, all front touch should be great for that as long as you remap to avoid "the claw" with a stick +matching front bottom touch being needed at the same time.

Producer

I would not be surprised to see Ys: MoC at $10 or less during a sale in the next few months. Don't expect a flash sale this weekend. They only happen once a month.

I just dont see that happening. Xseed does discounts but never that deep. Look at how long it took for Oath in Felghana, Seven, and TitS to drop below $10.

Top Bottom