• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | March 2015

SerTapTap

It's a pretty obvious Vita physical release. I really hope he ships copies internationally :(

If it's via Fangamer again, yeah they ship international. He was pretty serious about the PS4 versions being really limited so if you want this one you won't want to snooze on it. Apparently the PS4 ones are going for >$200 on ebay. I won't be opening this one either...sheesh.

pariah164

Ibuki is a shit character.
J4yZu1S.gif

bobohoro

So VitaGAF, I'm going to take a break from GAF due to my recent problems (some of you may have seen my thread). I figure getting away from game discussion for a while will allow me to get some of my sanity back. I'll probably be back within a month or so. Take care, y'all.

Wish you all the best antibolo, take your time and come back strong!

So, who is doing the Toukiden Kiwami OT and is it going up tomorrow or next week? After achieving a calmed state of mind with the study of new Prison School chapters, I'm back to waiting for a price cut on the PS4 (or a really good bundle) and so I decided that I will follow my initial plans and just buy Kiwami day-one. And maybe get Aeysha+ as well, because hey, why not? Now I can't wait for the game to go live.

If it's via Fangamer again, yeah they ship international. He was pretty serious about the PS4 versions being really limited so if you want this one you won't want to snooze on it. Apparently the PS4 ones are going for >$200 on ebay. I won't be opening this one either...sheesh.

Wow crazy price. Do I need an account to buy on Fangamer? From the pictures he posted, maybe the carts are already manufactured and his just packaging everything so maybe they'll be ready soon, but I really don't want to miss it :(

Shizuka

Wow crazy price. Do I need an account to buy on Fangamer? From the pictures he posted, maybe the carts are already manufactured and his just packaging everything so maybe they'll be ready soon, but I really don't want to miss it :(

Check NeoGAF every five minutes for the upcoming five weeks and you won't miss it. That's what I'll do.

SerTapTap

I don't think so, I hadn't used them before and checkout took a couple of minutes only. Can't help to make one in advance I guess though.

So VitaGAF, I'm going to take a break from GAF due to my recent problems (some of you may have seen my thread). I figure getting away from game discussion for a while will allow me to get some of my sanity back. I'll probably be back within a month or so. Take care, y'all.

Best of luck in your current endeavours, antibolo! Taking a break from gaming and doing something that can seriously improve your health is a wise decision. We folks will still be around (or at the Line chat fooling around) so just do what you need to do for now!

SerTapTap

I won't take names' avatar because half of GAF is already using that avatar, I wouldn't fool anyone.

I keep seeing weird people on Twitter and thinking it's him because of that avatar. Fortunately my avatar is part of my Brand™ and easily distinguishable

You should totally take your own picture making that pose and use it on GAF. You'd be famous.
Yeah, I certainly would. As a fool LMFAO.

I keep seeing weird people on Twitter and thinking it's him because of that avatar. Fortunately my avatar is part of my Brand™ and easily distinguishable
Ahaha on twitter I use my own photo. Although I do talk about gaming, I also use Twitter for other stuff as well. If I were to suddenly put my own picture up on Gaf it would just be too much of a radical change :p

AsfaeksBR

I wanted to open a thread about it, but it would be too much hassle so I'll post it here for guidance:

Earlier today, when I turned my PS4 on, I was asked to update to the new firmware. I saw the Bloodborne logo on my Quick Menu, but decided to update the PS4 first so I could play it online.

After I updated the firmware, I saw that the Bloodborne logo wasn't in my Quick Menu anymore, which I found weird. So I went to the Library tab, which showed the Bloodborne logo there, but it didn't let me play because I still needed to download.

So yeah, the firmware erased Bloodborne from my PS4.

Now, as I re-started my PS4 to play Bloodborne (got a physical copy now, would take too long to download it again), I went to the Library and noticed that the Bloodborne icon only showed the message "$59,99", asking me to buy the game.

Then, I went to the Webstore to check the purchase status, and this is how it shows:

So, apparently, I don't own Bloodborne.

But here's the e-mail I received after Pre-Ordering the digital version of Bloodborne via PS Store:

So I'm pretty sure I own it. I payed it using the Wallet, so it isn't anything related to my credit card.

The question is: What do I do? To whom do I talk to?

TL:DR: I bought Bloodborne on PSStore, but now it magically vanished from my PS4 and Account.

I wanted to open a thread about it, but it would be too much hassle so I'll post it here for guidance:

Earlier today, when I turned my PS4 on, I was asked to update to the new firmware. I saw the Bloodborne logo on my Quick Menu, but decided to update the PS4 first so I could play it online.

After I updated the firmware, I saw that the Bloodborne logo wasn't in my Quick Menu anymore, which I found weird. So I went to the Library tab, which showed the Bloodborne logo there, but it didn't let me play because I still needed to download.

So yeah, the firmware erased Bloodborne from my PS4.

Now, as I re-started my PS4 to play Bloodborne (got a physical copy now, would take too long to download it again), I went to the Library and noticed that the Bloodborne icon only showed the message "$59,99", asking me to buy the game.

Then, I went to the Webstore to check the purchase status, and this is how it shows:

So, apparently, I don't own Bloodborne.

But here's the e-mail I received after Pre-Ordering the digital version of Bloodborne via PS Store:

So I'm pretty sure I own it. I payed it using the Wallet, so it isn't anything related to my credit card.

The question is: What do I do? To whom do I talk to?

TL:DR: I bought Bloodborne on PSStore, but now it magically vanished from my PS4 and Account.

Definitely call customer support. You have the proof of payment, so there's that. I can guarantee you that if there was some sort of glitch, it will be fixed thanks to that. Keep it safe, call in, tell them about the problem and give the order number.

AsfaeksBR

Definitely call customer support. You have the proof of payment, so there's that. I can guarantee you that if there was some sort of glitch, it will be fixed thanks to that. Keep it safe, call in, tell them about the problem and give the order number.

But what's the number? And my account is US, so will I have to talk to support in US, even though I'm in BR? Isn't there an e-mail adress I can talk to them?
Already looked this things uo, but couldn't find anything...

Top Bottom