• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Celegus

So we will get both version of Dragon's Crown huh?

Q: Dragon’s Crown isn’t cross-buy
A: You’re correct, it isn’t cross-buy, but I’ve been told Plus members will receive both versions. ^_^

Q: Please tell me we get Fez for PS3 and Vita as well.
A: You do :)

Q: People really? They are obviously typos because Crysis 3 is only on PS3 and Dragons Crown isn’t Cross buy. Use some sense.
A: Crysis 3 was a formatting issue, but Plus users will receive both the PS3 and PS Vita versions of Dragon’s Crown :)

Waaaiiit whaaaat? We also get PS3 Dragon's Crown? That's awesome!! My wife loves VanillaWare games, that would be perfect if we could co-op it up instead of share the Vita!

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops

A: You’re correct, it isn’t cross-buy, but I’ve been told Plus members will receive both versions. ^_^

Q: People really? They are obviously typos because Crysis 3 is only on PS3 and Dragons Crown isn’t Cross buy. Use some sense.
A: Crysis 3 was a formatting issue, but Plus users will receive both the PS3 and PS Vita versions of Dragon’s Crown :)

Fucking awesome!
Was most excited about dragons crown.

Crysis 3, fez and dragons crown makes this month be pretty good.

Other games don't seem that interesting.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
They aren't going to put fucking full retail games on PS+ for a console that's still kinda new. Deal with it.

I bet Sony are wishing they didn't launch the IGC with PS4 and instead waited like they did with Vita. Nothing but "INDIE TRASH WAAAHHHH" complainers.
To be fair this time in to the Vita's life Uncharted and Gravity Rush were on Plus. But yeah the expectations people have are ridiculous. Shouldn't be much longer before we get retail games. But will they actually be any better than the indie offerings? Probably not in all honesty. Killzone amd Knack aren't better than a number of the game we've already got just because you can buy them in stores.

ZenaxPure

To be fair this time in to the Vita's life Uncharted and Gravity Rush were on Plus.

Well also to be fair it's not like the Vita or those games did very well in the first place. Vita was pretty much dead so offering the biggest games to try and get people to buy Vitas only made sense. They don't really have the same problem with PS4.

Cheddahz

Banned
Dragon's Crown will be a Plus title for PS3 and Vita (or at least it's official now)!

1EcNEUx.png

This thread is really getting disgusting. I guess I didn't realize how dismissive people can be of great games just because it didn't take 200 people to make it.

There's this disturbing mentality that games inherently simply aren't good if they didn't cost a lot to make. It has fuck all to do with the actual quality of the title itself, if a small team made it somehow it's an inferior game than one with a bloated workforce and marketing team behind it.

Watching people complain about titles that are being given away for FREE is ridiculous. There are some real ungrateful people on here. I personally feel the majority of the games are great. It could be worse, they could be going the Games with Gold route and offer games that are years old that most nobody would ever play. SMH

Maxxan

Pretty lacklustre month I must say, especially considering I already own Fez (which is amazing). On the other hand, they are running out of games to offer on the Vita and the PS3 selection wasn't half as good when plus first launched as it is on PS4 now.

Watching people complain about titles that are being given away for FREE is ridiculous. There are some real ungrateful people on here. I personally feel the majority of the games are great. It could be worse, they could be going the Games with Gold route and offer games that are years old that most nobody would ever play. SMH

Free? where did you get that free ps+ codes? Because I paid 49.99€...

GenericUser

I really hope they shift the "1 big title per month" thing towards ps4 soon. It hurts to play indie puzzle platformers on my newly bought supercomputer that is called playstation 4.

Guess the lack of big and and the same time fairly old titles is the reason for this and not the fact that sony doesn't care anymore since everybody has to pay for + anyway.

Sadly, I know the truth.

While it's not a "free" PS+ game, Sony has still given us some great discounts on retail titles. Hell they just gave us Injustice for $8.49 just last week, and it was going for $49.99 not that long ago. That's still a damn good deal even though it's on sale for $29.99 in brick and mortar stores.

Damn, some of you guys are harsh.

Just curious, what would some of you like for PS4 other than indie titles? There isn't much out there. The only thing I can think of would be Killzone MP. What's wrong with Road Not Taken?

MUnited83

For you.
30€?? More like 50€

I bought it at 40€ but, at least for that half year, Strider doesn't worth these 20€
The PS3 games it's normal to become worse because there are no major releases now, but the PS4 lineup for PSN+ is terrible.

Last year PSN+ offered good games every month for less than 4€/month.
Now PSN+ is only for online gaming plus a free games that you could buy in some humble bundle for less than 1€... But you don't buy them because doesn't even interest you
I'd love that you do a list of PS+ games that have actually been in bundles. Newsflash: not many.
And this year has been better than 2013 without a doubt, so...

ZenaxPure

I'd love that you do a list of PS+ games that have actually been in bundles. Newsflash: not many.
And this year has been better than 2013 without a doubt, so...

Actually quite a few of PS+ freebies have been in humble bundles (and other non-humble bundles as there are a lot of them).

But I'm not really sure how it matters either way, yeah it sucks for people who game on a PC and buy cheap bundles (which I am a person who does those things), but for people who play strictly on console PS+ is a great way to get a lot of those games.

ovii

This month looks decent. PS plus may not deliver the games I want, but I try them out anyway, and mostly enjoy myself. Besides, I have a backlog of games to play. Also, if $30 bucks is going to break the bank, you shouldn't have bought a console/gaming device. You have more important things to spend your money on.

Oh nice, been wanting to get the ps3 version, now I just need to transfer vita save to my ps3.

They aren't going to put fucking full retail games on PS+ for a console that's still kinda new. Deal with it.

If they didn't paywall online play and reduced the price of the sub for PS4 only owners? Sure. You'd have an argument. But since you don't, just stand aside let people point out that it's been a let down in comparison to PS3 & Vita.

Yes, some people are too harsh on indie games. On the flip side, some people set the bar way too low for any average game that has the word "indie" where "budget" used to be.

Won't even bother with Crysis 3. Last one was awful and I felt ripped off for free.

Looking forward to Road Not Taken, metrico looks cool and Proteus might be worth a look. Already have Fez.

JoshHood

So yeah, the coming soon banner on the EU Store has Luftrausers coming to PS3 - assume that was either a mix-up or that game is coming somewhere down the line. On mobile so have no pics, apologies.

Joni

Oh my god stop with the Lego Vita titles. Forever. Always. I will not resubscribe as long as they're on the list. I know that's petty, but man what awful games.

Really? I like them better than the bloated console versions. They're a bit worse, but they're a tighter experience.

mclem

Just curious, what would some of you like for PS4 other than indie titles? There isn't much out there. The only thing I can think of would be Killzone MP. What's wrong with Road Not Taken?

I wonder if there's a chance we'll see AC4 in September or so to promote Unity. It happened with AC3, at least, but there may have been... other reasons for that!

Top Bottom